other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice new manager bounce for West Ham, Everton took City all the way at the Etihad, Watford carry on digging their way out of the bottom three

With our last new manager, he had the two hardest games to contend with in his first 2 games, then went 22 unbeaten with Wenger's team

Clash

Post by Clash »

Funny how when a Sheffield United player slips its referred to as a mistake .... but when Gerrard makes a mistake, it’s referred to as a slip :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

19 wins and a draw from their 20 games

:suicide:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:41 pm

A juggernaut that shows not a single sign of stopping..and if they meet any bumps on the road var will give them a tickle :roll:
49 games..season unbeaten..theyll probably fling in another champs lge the way that they're going :cry: :suicide: indeed

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:53 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:41 pm

A juggernaut that shows not a single sign of stopping..and if they meet any bumps on the road var will give them a tickle :roll:
49 games..season unbeaten..theyll probably fling in another champs lge the way that they're going :cry: :suicide: indeed
Stand strong mate. They will not go unbeaten. Their one dimensional shit brand of football does not deserve to go unbeaten. They will not go unbeaten. Say it over and over. And pray like fuck too! :lol:

Can you imagine a world where the simpleton soccer fanboys that don't really understand football are all on social media and SlySports polls hailing 3 attackers and one defender managed by a homeless as the greatest team in the history of all sports ever anywhere ever? No. That will not happen.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Jose working his magic with the scum. Just hope Boro can hang on.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hoping for a draw in the Liverpool Everton game to give the victims an extra game in the schedule. All I want from this cluster fuck of a season is that lot to lose a league game ASAP and throwing an additional fixture in to the mix will add to the fatigue factor for them.

I’ve made my peace with the c.unts winning the league so if they could just get beat by someone I could just tune out for the rest of the season.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:49 pm
Hoping for a draw in the Liverpool Everton game to give the victims an extra game in the schedule. All I want from this cluster fuck of a season is that lot to lose a league game ASAP and throwing an additional fixture in to the mix will add to the fatigue factor for them.

I’ve made my peace with the c.unts winning the league so if they could just get beat by someone I could just tune out for the rest of the season.
Rodders - don’t forget they still have to come to fortress Emirates :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:49 pm

Rodders - don’t forget they still have to come to fortress Emirates :barscarf:
As unlikely as that may be, I'd celebrate like we'd won the treble if we ended their unbeaten run at the Emirates :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Come on Walcott - do something for once !

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Juventus flag in the Everton end...Wonder how many day trippers and new fans see the significance?

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:41 pm
Juventus flag in the Everton end...Wonder how many day trippers and new fans see the significance?
And funnily enough no mention by the commentators to bring attention to it. Can’t say anything bad about the new darlings!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

This has been a good game but Everton haven’t held onto the ball well in the second half.

Walcott and Schneiderlin are absolutely stealing a living.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You can normally rely on a teams local rivals giving them a stern test every time they play but not fucking Everton :roll:

Serial shit the bed offenders against the victims, pathetic performance here losing to the fucking stiffs :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:37 pm
This has been a good game but Everton haven’t held onto the ball well in the second half.

Walcott and Schneiderlin are absolutely stealing a living.

One of the most useless c.unts ever to play the game, and if we had a proper manager he would have been gone out of our club 5 years before he did - qpr or Fulham is his level :roll: