other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

Pathetic :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Everton were ok first half but dreadful in the second.. They have little or no quality. New manager bounce may be over after that. Why oh why of fucking why could Klopp not let that kid celebrate a fantastic goal without beckoning him over to the touchline so he could be the main man? Egotistical media whore.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

That second half performance from Everton was as limpdicked as anything we ever produced under Wenger. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Looking through Liverpool’s remaining fixtures to see where they might lose a game and I see they’re away to Everton. On paper a possible banana skin but in reality the brown liquid will be running down the Everton cowards legs in the tunnel pre game.

Fucking spineless C.UNTS :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm
Looking through Liverpool’s remaining fixtures to see where they might lose a game and I see they’re away to Everton. On paper a possible banana skin but in reality the brown liquid will be running down the Everton cowards legs in the tunnel pre game.

Maureen for all his faults loves putting one on them and no doubt will have the vermin at their negative, niggly best next weekend when the Mickeys come to town.

That Everton away game comes 3 days after their second leg CL game with Atletico which you would hope would have some impact but if the likes of Feo Feo and Iwobi are playing, Liverpool could play their u-9's and still win.

City away on the 4th April is about the last opportunity unless of course we manage it on the 2nd May :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SteveO 35 wrote:
That second half performance from Everton was as limpdicked as anything we ever produced under Wenger. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves
But they have a new manager SteveO, is he culpable or not ?
When they win he is great and we should have got him, they have lost a couple and look as shit as previously.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

They have got a huge mental block against Liverpool, just like Spurs did against us for years in the 2000s.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

:|
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:12 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Maureen for all his faults loves putting one on them and no doubt will have the vermin at their negative, niggly best next weekend when the Mickeys come to town.

That Everton away game comes 3 days after their second leg CL game with Atletico which you would hope would have some impact but if the likes of Feo Feo and Iwobi are playing, Liverpool could play their u-9's and still win.

City away on the 4th April is about the last opportunity unless of course we manage it on the 2nd May :banghead:
Maureen will always be 99% a c.unt to me but I’ll forever give him that 1% for the day he did a number on the victims at Anfield with Demba Ba and Slippy G that saw them implode in the title race.

Away to the scum, home to United and away to Wolves are the next 3 up in the league for the victims. Initially I thought they might come a cropper to Jose again but he already seems to be imploding at the scum and now that the crayon muncher has gone down they’ve no fucking hope.

Home to the shit show that is Ole at the wheel is a guaranteed 3 points but away to Wolves is where I’m massively hopeful they’ll come a cropper. Wolves were the better team for large parts at Anfield the other day and hopefully they’ll be fired up for revenge after being screwed over by VAR in that game too.

If the victims come out of the next 3 unscathed I’ll be seriously seriously worried.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I've no doubt in my mind they'll go the season unbeaten at anfield again so that leaves the aways.Wolves and Citeh look the only ones they could lose, vermin without the mouth breather Everton and us shouldn't cause them much drama..draw at worst in those.I think they'll do the champ lge prem double,arsepieces :cry:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Away games at Spurs, Wolves, City and us are the only four I can realistically see them losing.

Think they’ll got some sort of result next weekend as Mourinho has already reverted to type and they’ll be ok against us. I think we have a decent chance of beating them (say 1 in 3) as we have tended to turn up in big home games and I think that will continue under Arteta. I think City will beat them.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
But they have a new manager SteveO, is he culpable or not ?
When they win he is great and we should have got him, they have lost a couple and look as shit as previously.
I think the way he was looking on from the sidelines you can assume some of those players won't be featuring much again. The manager is always partly culpable but when you look at some of the attitudes on display from experienced players like Digne, Schneiderlin, Walcott etc they were an absolute fucking disgrace.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:59 pm
Everton were ok first half but dreadful in the second.. They have little or no quality. New manager bounce may be over after that. Why oh why of fucking why could Klopp not let that kid celebrate a fantastic goal without beckoning him over to the touchline so he could be the main man? Egotistical media whore.
So fucking typical of the Trampy Shipman looking attention-whore cùnt. And the social media soccerball fanboys will harp on about him being a "character" and being "refreshing" for the game. Arseholes. :oops: :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:41 pm
Juventus flag in the Everton end...Wonder how many day trippers and new fans see the significance?
Nice touch. :lol: 8) Shame the media cùnts have airbrushed that murderous tragedy out of the history of the game. :censored:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I didn't understand Chris Wilder's thinking of training on Stanley Park in the shadow of that ghastly ugly looking giant stand. It was almost like he was telling his players that they're not good enough to train on the anfield pitch, let alone play on it. They turned in their worst away performance of the season.
Everton in the second-half were a disgrace. Even Speedo Mick (who if he wasn't from Liverpool would be called something entirely different by the people from Liverpool) left early to carry on with his fund raising.
It feels a bit wrong but actually want mourinho's spurs to do a number on them.
Shame no one is pulling up klopp for his total disrespect to the domestic cup competition. It's like they are already playing in a European league, away from the FA.
There were some corking goals in the cup this weekend.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:28 pm
Come on Walcott - do something for once !
just had a look on an Everton forum to see what they think of our former star :D

this is their take on him "If Walcott was Colombian he would be shot dead by the cartel " :lol: :lol: :lol: