The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Redarmy

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Redarmy »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:09 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:00 am
Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:32 am
Never really been a big fan of Ricky Gervais but since he's the only mainstream comedian who is not afraid of showing up the mainstream establishment/ elites for being hypocrites, that is still living. The way he dismantled and shamed the Hollywood elitists at the golden globes was fucking marvellous. Won't change a thing but it was brilliant.
It was hilarious to see their faces alright. The problem for me is Ricky Gervais has appalling delivery for a stand up comedian. He comes across as a spiteful 12 year old in the schoolyard slagging off a mate. If someone with better delivery had given those lines it would have been far more impactful. Fair play to him though for having a pop at the smug twats.

I loved The Office and his David Brent but have not found anything else he's done even mildly amusing tbh. Basically he has one character. He is David Brent.
Painfully unfunny and cringeworthy from Gervais....mainstream estabishment :D hes one of them multi millionaires
He is and that's what makes it even funnier. He isn't a stand-up comedian in the way Bill Hicks or George Carlin were but he's adapted to it.
Only one problem...he aint funny

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:43 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:32 am
Never really been a big fan of Ricky Gervais but since he's the only mainstream comedian who is not afraid of showing up the mainstream establishment/ elites for being hypocrites, that is still living. The way he dismantled and shamed the Hollywood elitists at the golden globes was fucking marvellous. Won't change a thing but it was brilliant.
It was hilarious to see their faces alright. The problem for me is Ricky Gervais has appalling delivery for a stand up comedian. He comes across as a spiteful 12 year old in the schoolyard slagging off a mate. If someone with better delivery had given those lines it would have been far more impactful. Fair play to him though for having a pop at the smug twats.

I loved The Office and his David Brent but have not found anything else he's done even mildly amusing tbh. Basically he has one character. He is David Brent.
Painfully unfunny and cringeworthy from Gervais....mainstream estabishment :D hes one of them multi millionaires
He is and that's what makes it even funnier. He isn't a stand-up comedian in the way Bill Hicks or George Carlin were but he's adapted to it.

RG is a smug little fat cu.nt.

However anybody who is prepared to call out the Hollywood A list as a sanctimonious shower of shite is on the right track imo. Tom Hanks looked like somebody had stuck a bit of dog shit under his nose.

Maybe Dave Chappelle to host next year, that would be interesting.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:13 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

However anybody who is prepared to call out the Hollywood A list as a sanctimonious shower of shite is on the right track imo. Tom Hanks looked like somebody had stuck a bit of dog shit under his nose.

Or Bill Burr. 8) :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:03 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Racist :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

:lol:

FYI I prefer the term "rapist". 8)

:lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:40 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Of course you do. Presumably only of white males :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Absolutely. :lol:

How about you boy? You white? You got a purty mouth? 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:45 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sorry as well as gender fluid I am now racially fluid as well so have decided to become a one armed chinese bloke called Pat. Needless to say I'm also a lesbian as is my right to be. I am deaf, dumb and blind, have only one arm and one leg and am wheelchair bound. Sound perfect? :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Sorry as well as gender fluid I am now racially fluid as well so have decided to become a one armed chinese bloke called Pat. Needless to say I'm also a lesbian as is my right to be. I am deaf, dumb and blind, have only one arm and one leg and am wheelchair bound. Sound perfect? :lol:
You any good at pinball ?

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

There has to be a twist...

it's the suppleness of the wrist I'd be questioning!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well it's a bit of a struggle but then DB10 apparently likes that :rubchin: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:01 pm
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Well it's a bit of a struggle but then DB10 apparently likes that :rubchin: :lol:

It's a only a struggle if they are conscious. 8)

Oof I've said too much. :shock:

Also whilst I am in no way denigrating your right to be a one armed deaf blind lesbian chinese bloke called Pat, I'd prefer you to be a deaf blind black lesbian dwarf in a wheelchair so that after I'm finished with your orifices (orifi plural?) You could get a job on SlySports as a pundit or co-commentator. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

[/quote

RG lives round here ,I frequently see him Jogging in his "don't look at me,but really look at me " reflective sunglasses as he jogs round the heath with his personal assistant . Ive never found him funny but I looked to see what the fuss was about and it did make me laugh for a change .
Problem is the films hes made are dogshite and he has the cheek to slag others ,also they pay him a fortune to stand there and slag everyone off !
hes as much a part of the Hollywood circus as they are !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:44 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Also whilst I am in no way denigrating your right to be a one armed deaf blind lesbian chinese bloke called Pat, I'd prefer you to be a deaf blind black lesbian dwarf in a wheelchair so that after I'm finished with your orifices (orifi plural?) You could get a job on SlySports as a pundit or co-commentator. 8)
Or play Lesbian Football. :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:44 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Fussy bitch.......and racist :wettrout: