ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Clash »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:21 am
TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:22 am
Pretty much all the papers are saying Tets is going for Stones from Man City. FFS, just what we need, another error prone over-rated defender! Why can’t we just go for a decent defender!!!????
Read the same this morning. If you asked me to pick one Man City defender I WOULDN'T want to sign it would be this gormless piece of shit. His PE teacher must have told him once that he was a 'ball playing' defender and he makes David Luiz look like a model of consistency. I'll offer my congratulations to Arteta if he signs this clown because he's one of the few PL centre backs we could sign that would actually weaken the back line
Couldnt agree more Steve and with TeeCee also!

I cannot stand that useless lanky streak of piss! Complete liablity. I do not think its too much of an exaggeration to say that his regular inclusion in the Man City defence this season has cost them the title. He has cost England on numerous occasions too. The absolute last thing we need is John fucking Stones :banghead: !

And gormless is the perfect word to describe him! 8)

shu

Post by shu »

I nearly said the other day that we would end up with someone like him. With that Dino going on loan they must be confident of getting someone in

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

augie wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm
The young Turkish centre back (demiral) has started again tonight for juve and scored after 3 minutes. Considering that the massively expensive de ligt is also on the bench, you would have to think that rugani would be available at least on loan :rubchin:
Young defender that struggled under Chiellini/Bonucci's wings, imagine how shit he will be under DL or Sokratis. Worst come to worse I'd be happier with a u-23 defender because Rugani is a future Ogbonna if he comes to the PL.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:30 am
GET THIS MF!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz3hfbmA3rM

YAN COUTO

Young Fit Fast Consistent Quality

Just watch 30 seconds...

you'll see a Natural at what Pepe has been trying & failing to do whole season [ Bar Van Dyke & not scoring] .. & and a bastard of Dani Alves

True hier to the throne of Brazilian RB/LB position.

EDU....do the dew!

If Martinelli was only 6mil & he's a Foward, this guy could be 5mil or less in This window!

Hopefully!
Everyone looks good under the "skills and tricks" or "future of ____" Youtube videos.

Here's Mustafi's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTh2hPLoco

augie

Post by augie »

Rian1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:12 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm
The young Turkish centre back (demiral) has started again tonight for juve and scored after 3 minutes. Considering that the massively expensive de ligt is also on the bench, you would have to think that rugani would be available at least on loan :rubchin:
Young defender that struggled under Chiellini/Bonucci's wings, imagine how shit he will be under DL or Sokratis. Worst come to worse I'd be happier with a u-23 defender because Rugani is a future Ogbonna if he comes to the PL.

Doesn't matter now anyway - demiral done his acl sunday night so juve wont be letting any centre back leave in this window

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Still the most entertaining transfer window was when the camera's went to Everton's ground and that toffee fan shoved a purple dildo in the commentator's ear! and ran way laughing..

Now THAT was funny. :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:44 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:21 am
TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:22 am
Pretty much all the papers are saying Tets is going for Stones from Man City. FFS, just what we need, another error prone over-rated defender! Why can’t we just go for a decent defender!!!????
Read the same this morning. If you asked me to pick one Man City defender I WOULDN'T want to sign it would be this gormless piece of shit. His PE teacher must have told him once that he was a 'ball playing' defender and he makes David Luiz look like a model of consistency. I'll offer my congratulations to Arteta if he signs this clown because he's one of the few PL centre backs we could sign that would actually weaken the back line

I cannot stand that useless lanky streak of piss! Complete liablity. I do not think its too much of an exaggeration to say that his regular inclusion in the Man City defence this season has cost them the title. He has cost England on numerous occasions too. The absolute last thing we need is John fucking Stones :banghead: !

Why restrict yourself to using one word when five did the job perfectly :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:44 pm
Still the most entertaining transfer window was when the camera's went to Everton's ground and that toffee fan shoved a purple dildo in the commentator's ear! and ran way laughing..

Very true and suddenly at the next window no more Sky 'of the people' reporters surounded by cheeky fans :rubchin: Right you fuckers clear off :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Clash wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:44 am

Why restrict yourself to using one word when five did the job perfectly :lol:
:lol:

It defies belief with us at times. We all know we have to sort out our defence as a priority. Yet we have still got Kolasinac and Mustafi, we have signed David Luiz and now we're linked with John Stones :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If Pep couldn't make Stones a decent defender what the fuck does Arteta think he can do (if this is his idea, not necessarily his if it is true)......... Our new Coach seems to think he is better than those with decades of experience, he either has massive fucking balls (calm down Rodders) or an ego bigger than Wengers :rubchin:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Very true and suddenly at the next window no more Sky 'of the people' reporters surounded by cheeky fans :rubchin: Right you fuckers clear off :lol:
Are they available for a guest appearance on AFTV ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:32 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

I don't think AFTV need a dildo-weilding Scouse. They've already very capably fucked themselves with the Pennant "legend" debacle.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Good idea, except instead of using a (used) purple Dildo they can use a Close Contact Taser Gun. (I've got one if anyone fancies giving it a go) It """HURTS" Like a MoFO believe me. :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:59 am
StuartL wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

I don't think AFTV need a dildo-weilding Scouse. They've already very capably fucked themselves with the Pennant "legend" debacle.
See above DB.. It could still 'get the point across' don't you think!? :wink:

It only makes a quuiet 'Bizzz' but fuckk me the jolt puts you DOWN. :box: :D

augie

Post by augie »

Sign this guy on loan, sell xhaka to Hertha and use the €25m to go towards signing a centre back - simples 8)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... loan-roma/