ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by TeeCee »

Kurzawa is a decent player, would be happy to get him and sell ColossusSnatch. The CB we’re supposedly looking at in Spain (name begins with D) is pretty decent as well going on the last couple of seasons anyway. Hope we get them both!!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Barcelona signed Mike van Beijnen on the same day as Frenkie de Jong (75m euros). Bizarrely van Beijnen was given a 100m euros buyout clause - however he only managed 8 appearances as an unused sub for Barca B team before being sold to a no-mark Turkish side.

Can anybody guess what his dad does?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Smoke and mirrors boys, smoke and mirrors.... as Herd said the wad was blown (steady Rodders, no eruptions please) in the summer and i'm expecting a 'Wenger style' we worked day and night but couldn't find the right deals come the end of January. Come the end of the summer Ozil, Mustafi and Xhaka will still be here on extended contracts because no other bugger will be stupid enough to take them :roll:

I'm trying some reverse psychology on the cllub here :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

David Ornstein on Ceballos:
Player is unhappy with his situation.
Loan move has not worked out as well as it looked it would prove at the beginning of this loan & he's suffering from injuries too.
AFC are looking at a midfielder whether that's holding, box-to-box or CM.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Had one superb game against Burnley at home which - notwithstanding the poor opposition - was the most accomplished midfield display I’ve seen from a midfielder of ours in years.

Had a few tough games.

Has he been fit since September???

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 pm
Loan move has not worked out as well as it looked it would prove at the beginning of this loan & he's suffering from injuries too.

Wtf is he not happy with ?? He has been injured for ages now so it isn't as if he has been dropped :? Again I would have thought that he is exactly arteta's type of player

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:45 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 pm

Wtf is he not happy with ?? He has been injured for ages now so it isn't as if he has been dropped :? Again I would have thought that he is exactly arteta's type of player
Augie it's Ornstein ffs. The guy is a wall shitter. As in he throws enough shit at a wall some of it will eventually stick and then people talk about him like he's the fucking Oracle of Delphi.... :roll:

I've seen posts on here that said "but he predicted player x joining" yet totally ignore the other 62 "predictions" the cùnt got wrong that week. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

True Dat Ornstein is a goat bothering hamster inserting anusloving C.U.N.T - he has an agenda re: Arsenal FC and..well yes he's just a C.U.N.T

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Seems this left back from PSG we’re chasing is a perma crock with a bad attitude.

Deal done then.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:19 am
Seems this left back from PSG we’re chasing is a perma crock with a bad attitude.

Deal done then.

Yup

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:

Deal done then.

If only we had a guy on here who would phone his cousin in France and his cousin would say the player was shit,. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I just phoned my mate in Germany who has a mate in Italy, whose sister lives with a guy whose cousin lives in France and he was saying this player is Shyte.

Frogz

Post by Frogz »

Being french, living in Paris and watching quite a few games of PSG, I can assure you that Kurzawa is as thick as a human can be, has the level of a ligue 2 player in France, and is totally uncapable of following any kind of game plan.
All my friends that are PSG fans already sent me text messages to thank us for taking this guy out of their team...

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Not keen on this deal for the PSG player. Yes we are shafted at LB with injuries we could put xhaka on the left, a position he covered well last season. Haven't we got a LB in the u-23's? Think one played in pre-season and did reasonably well. The injuries are temporary. I want to see Tierney given a proper opportunity when he returns from injury.

A covering CB is more of a priority although it looks to me that we're gonna have to put up with the squad as it is and have mustafi as our current 3rd CB. Anyone know what's happened to Medley? Is he injured? Looked more capable than mustafi when he played in pre-season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:23 am
rodders999 wrote:

Deal done then.

If only we had a guy on here who would phone his cousin in France and his cousin would say the player was shit,. :lol:
:coffeespit:

Don't think he gets out on day release anymore. :D