Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Sheffield United|Home|PL|Saturday 18th January|3pm KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:30 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:22 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:40 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:28 pm

You seem like you're "Happy" about it. ???
Have my suspicions about this one too OB :roll:
He's being watched. :wink:
I've got the shovels and the bag of lime ready DB!. Just say the word. :D
I've taken Friday off work - hand me a shovel :lol:

:high5: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've rewatched that penno incident and it is exactly the same as one given against Chambers earlier in the season - just hung a leg out and tripped the player. This fucking nonsense of "Pepe ran into the leg" is shameful cheating shit. If the fucking defender didn't hang his leg out there in front of Pepe there'd be no contact. Pepe did not change direction to run into the leg ffs. Cheating fucking VAR cùnts. :censored:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:16 am
I've rewatched that penno incident and it is exactly the same as one given against Chambers earlier in the season - just hung a leg out and tripped the player. This fucking nonsense of "Pepe ran into the leg" is shameful cheating shit. If the fucking defender didn't hang his leg out there in front of Pepe there'd be no contact. Pepe did not change direction to run into the leg ffs. Cheating fucking VAR cùnts. :censored:
Its a fucking disgrace my auld Dublin pal :evil: VAR fucking ringpieces.I would love to see a table with all the VAR ringpiece fuckups added on/subtracted..were pish for sure but our squad are snowflakes ..and with confidence being an obvious issue we would be a fair bit higher up this shitty league.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Checked the SSN website to read Detmot Gallaher's take on the Pepe penalty incident. Wasn't mentioned on the website which is strange. Anyone know if it was mentioned on the actual show
For me it was a definite penalty, it defies logic that it wasn't given, or does it Mike Dean and VAR..The perfect match.