other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 pm
Klopp needs to do us all a favour and shut up. It never ceases to amaze me that mangers whine on about how many matches they have to play.

If I was the manager of a side who were walking the league and were about to lift the title for the first time in years I would simply fu.ck the FA Cup off. Absolute no brainer, especially if you happened to have a CL from the previous season in your back pocket. This is a simple case of prioritisation so you stick all your resources into securing the league. The domestic cups are a nice day out but in this day and age are trinkets in comparison to the PL or CL.
Er.... excuse me. I'm seeing the word "Klopp" in your post but I'm not seeing it qualified by the word "cùnt". This is most unusual. Did I miss something? Has something gone very wrong in your life? :rubchin:
:lol: That is indeed most unlike Jock!

How about Jürcunt Klopp ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Klopp needs to do us all a favour and shut up. It never ceases to amaze me that mangers whine on about how many matches they have to play.

If I was the manager of a side who were walking the league and were about to lift the title for the first time in years I would simply fu.ck the FA Cup off. Absolute no brainer, especially if you happened to have a CL from the previous season in your back pocket. This is a simple case of prioritisation so you stick all your resources into securing the league. The domestic cups are a nice day out but in this day and age are trinkets in comparison to the PL or CL.
Er.... excuse me. I'm seeing the word "Klopp" in your post but I'm not seeing it qualified by the word "cùnt". This is most unusual. Did I miss something? Has something gone very wrong in your life? :rubchin:
:lol: That is indeed most unlike Jock!

How about Jürcunt Klopp ?
:lol:

Noice. Very noice. Love it. 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

:oops: I can only apologise for this cu.nting oversight.

CU.NT :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Klopp that is, not you :wink: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Just saw Stoke City getting stuffed tonight. Always enjoyable viewing.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:52 pm
Just saw Stoke City getting stuffed tonight. Always enjoyable viewing.
8) lovely stuff :barscarf: it would be nice if the filthy fuckers got sucked back into the bottom 3
:twisted:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

If anyone has any doubts about the officials siding with Liverpool well they should be well gone now.

Keeper picks up a back pass and nothing given.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Ings fouled in the box, Liverpool go up and score.

Var doesn't bother

football is fucked

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:23 pm
If anyone has any doubts about the officials siding with Liverpool well they should be well gone now.

Keeper picks up a back pass and nothing given.

First half was one of the most biased pro-victims refereeing performance I have ever seen. Got pissed off then and switched over to Fast Five on sky movies :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Smith-Rowe scored one and assisted the second goal in first half for Huddersfield 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

https://youtu.be/3oE_xbJPTZM

sky conveniently left this out of their highlights

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Pathetic isn't it? The ref's not even watching and that's just either cheating or pure incompetence.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:57 pm

I hear the Ings penalty incident was moody as well,I haven't seen it but the SSN panel all reckon it was a pen,and they go straight down the other end and score,someone needs to be asking questions

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Questions seriously need to be asked now.

It's almost as if the Liverpool players know they will get away with it

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Wouldnt you just laugh if football gets suspended due to the Coronavirus, and the season is cancelled ? :x

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

clockender1 wrote: Wouldnt you just laugh if football gets suspended due to the Coronavirus, and the season is cancelled ? :x
Hopefully but it will have to be soon as they'll have it won by mid March