Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by sk-gtfo »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:29 pm
HerbertChapman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:17 pm
Chickens coming home to roost? About time!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... l/51510284
It's a load of bollocks and won't be enforced. It's also totally hypocritical as they've let PSG, Chavs, Barcelona and Real Madrid to get away with exactly the same thing or even worse for years and done fuck all.
Exactly, where were the UEFA clowns when Chavski won the CL, 2 x EL? and a number of titles off the back of Roman's dodgy roubles?, for the last 10 years they've been redirected that to buy the best youth players, farm them out etc. under the guise of being somehow 'ethical', far too little, far too late.

Anyway don't really care anymore because football is so f*cked up I spend most of my time doing other stuff, it just doesn't warrant my attention now and it's not like I'm some super-cool billionaire playboy either (sadly!). They can shove it.

:twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The fact that there are still slow fat ass clowns poncing around wanting to be hooligans is beyond embarrassing. :oops: And being embarrassingly shit at it too. :oops: :lol:

Doing what can only be described as some kind of homo-erotic mating ritual (because it sure as fuck ain't a fight) are the chavs and the scum snigger "super firm" snigger.... :oops:

https://twitter.com/StigAbell/status/12 ... 45920?s=09

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Proper hard init :wink: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:53 pm
The fact that there are still slow fat ass clowns poncing around wanting to be hooligans is beyond embarrassing. :oops: And being embarrassingly shit at it too. :oops: :lol:

Doing what can only be described as some kind of homo-erotic mating ritual (because it sure as fuck ain't a fight) are the chavs and the scum snigger "super firm" snigger.... :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Not sure this is really the right thread but there was an horrific incident during half time at the game yesterday.

Some girl decided to play a trick on her boyfriend and fool him into going on the pitch with her during the break thinking they had won a competition. However, when she was given the mic she confessed (in her high pitched shrieking voice) that there was no competition ... and instead she asked him to marry her :roll:

There was an audible groan from the crowd and rightly so. Why did Arsenal allow this attention seeking bullshit to be inflicted on us? :banghead:

And although the guy said yes and it could be claimed he was overcome with emotion ... he definitely hesitated answering and he looked absolutely gutted. Instead of winning something like he thought, he is about to lose something. His freedom.

Turns out they've only known each less than 2 years too and the the fact that this harpy had to do the proposing tells you he probably doesn't want to get married. And to do it in such an underhanded way where the guy is almost obligated to say yes as there are thousands of people watching, says it all.

Don't do it man!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Clash wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:52 am
Not sure this is really the right thread but there was an horrific incident during half time at the game yesterday.

Some girl decided to play a trick on her boyfriend and fool him into going on the pitch with her during the break thinking they had won a competition. However, when she was given the mic she confessed (in her high pitched shrieking voice) that there was no competition ... and instead she asked him to marry her :roll:

There was an audible groan from the crowd and rightly so. Why did Arsenal allow this attention seeking bullshit to be inflicted on us? :banghead:

And although the guy said yes and it could be claimed he was overcome with emotion ... he definitely hesitated answering and he looked absolutely gutted. Instead of winning something like he thought, he is about to lose something. His freedom.

Turns out they've only known each less than 2 years too and the the fact that this harpy had to do the proposing tells you he probably doesn't want to get married. And to do it in such an underhanded way where the guy is almost obligated to say yes as there are thousands of people watching, says it all.

Don't do it man!
at least he has now found out what she is really like!
I wonder if in any of these cases the guy has actually said NO ! :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

The Benny Hill version of your scum v chavs non scrap

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... enny-hill/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:52 am

Don't do it man!
Jaysus. :| That sounds like the type of marriage that will end on the morning he wakes up with a kitchen knife buried in his chest. :shock:

The club should have told her to fuck off to instagram with that shit. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

The Benny Hill version of your scum v chavs non scrap

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... enny-hill/
:coffeespit:

Superb. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Here's the link straight into that Benny Hill version of the scum v chav mating dance video:

https://twitter.com/AngelicUpstarta/sta ... 54625?s=09

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:18 pm
Here's the link straight into that Benny Hill version of the scum v chav mating dance video:

:lol: :lol: Thanks mate! The music fits perfectly!

Hope that bunch of knobheads never live this down. I can just imagine the exaggerated tales they would have told of this if there wasn't a camera there to prove what really happened. Or didn't happen in this case.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:32 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:18 pm

:lol: :lol: Thanks mate! The music fits perfectly!

Hope that bunch of knobheads never live this down. I can just imagine the exaggerated tales they would have told of this if there wasn't a camera there to prove what really happened. Or didn't happen in this case.
:lol: :lol:

"I'm fucking telling you John there was 50 of them 5 of us and we faaahhking ran em all over the manor - faaahhking claret everywhere!"

My favourite bit is where one Dick head hits his own bloke in the back of the head with a missile from all of 5 yards away. :oops: :lol:

I showed the video to my Krav instructor last night and when he stopped laughing he did an hilarious technical analysis of their "fighting" abilities and how he would counteract them.

"Backing away - quick leg sweep there. Open stance - throat punch. Too straight a posture - stab kick to the knee and open hand to the solar plexus. You could get through them all in under 2 minutes."

:lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Krav ? Now that's a funny one ,theres an awful load of fake krav experts out there,at least there is over here,but I agree leg sweeps are a must in any fv and one of my personal faves bitd .
We were all having a laugh about what we would do if it ever came on top at the barcode game and we agreed that swinging a colostomy bag full of piss should see off all but the most determined for.
Both the chavs and the super firm should be very embarrassed after that dance off.
At today's prices I'd never throw my £5 pint at anyone.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The winter f+++ing break!

Except its not a proper break at all is it - its a re-arrangement of games over a fortnight, so that the TV companies don't miss out on a single week of making money. Arsenal play 3 games in a week, Everton play none in a fortnight......only in the commercial world of the Premier League could that be deemed to be a 'winter break' done on a level playing field for the equal benefit of all

What a load of old *****

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:25 am
Krav ? Now that's a funny one ,theres an awful load of fake krav experts out there,at least there is over here,but I agree leg sweeps are a must in any fv and one of my personal faves bitd .
We were all having a laugh about what we would do if it ever came on top at the barcode game and we agreed that swinging a colostomy bag full of piss should see off all but the most determined for.
Both the chavs and the super firm should be very embarrassed after that dance off.
At today's prices I'd never throw my £5 pint at anyone.
Thing that gets me about these lot is they arrange fights away from the ground especially if they are banned, saw one documentary after phoning each other up ended up with 2 west ham v 2 Man city its totally surreal
How does it finish ? do they shake hands or go for a drink...cant work it out.....absoluetly crazy