THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by xisstential »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:44 am
xgtdec wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:31 am
https://www.football365.com/news/arsene ... ern-munich

Strange, he obviously didnt remember that rule when shipping 10 against them.
Wonder if he recognised the guy that scored two for Bayern ?
Recognized him....Wenger created him.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:20 am
He’s still got it :barscarf:

What's Malcolm X doing there :? :? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:38 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 am
Nos89 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:51 am
Nothing to do with wenger but how fucking nuts would this forum have been when George Graham became Spurs manager?
I wasn't angry, just really disappointed tbh. I forgave GG though as I still think he only did it to fuck off our board for throwing him under the bus at a time when EVERY manager was taking bungs ESPECIALLY allegedly Clough and allegedly Ferguson allegedly.

Allegedly. :D :wink:
Think it was two pronged, GG wanted a top job in London and the Spuds one was an ideal two fingers to the Arsenal board. The media pressure to act on Graham at the time was unbearable and unprecedented. Maybe the board should have stood by him but there was a feeling that George was coming to the end of his time anyway , results were poor and in honesty his message wasn't being carried anymore by the team. If the revelations had came out in 1991 maybe the board's decision would have been different. I loved him as a manager, he was a different type of stubborn than Wenger, he was not popular outside the club . Howard Kendall and George Graham broke Liverpool a long time before Alex Ferguson allegedly knocked them of their fucking perch.
In GG's autobiography he claimed he had agreed with the board that he'd resign at the end of that season and when the bung allegations come out the board used it as an excuse to terminate him without paying him the package they'd agreed upon.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:20 am
He’s still got it :barscarf:

Yeah a VERY BIG Bank Balance - Hence the gaggle of Spunk Gurglers around him.

Sorry Rodders but he's a CUNNT. :banghead: :cussing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thanks for passing on all your wisdom to Arteta - seems to be continuing the legacy

Herd

Post by Herd »

When managers leave a club most of them might do an interview or two and then ride off into the sunset , but not with the lord wenger .
He constantly drones on and on about all the players he didnt sign but could of and make lame excuses for the ones that got away and seems to be the go to quote person for lazy hacks.
I had hoped that moving to a position within Fraudfa would have him sound off less but in fact the reverse seems to be happening ,hes a veritable talking head.
I'm actually wondering if he does any work at all for thiefa,probably has a huge desk a view of lake Geneva and nothing else.

Herd

Post by Herd »

When managers leave a club most of them might do an interview or two and then ride off into the sunset , but not with the lord wenger .
He constantly drones on and on about all the players he didnt sign but could of and make lame excuses for the ones that got away and seems to be the go to quote person for lazy hacks.
I had hoped that moving to a position within Fraudfa would have him sound off less but in fact the reverse seems to be happening ,hes a veritable talking head.
I'm actually wondering if he does any work at all for thiefa,probably has a huge desk a view of lake Geneva and nothing else.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:24 am
Nice one Herd...That's what they should be referred to by one and all from on.

And wengerTheCUNT suits them very well :evil: :cussing:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:52 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Nothing to do with wenger but how fucking nuts would this forum have been when George Graham became Spurs manager?
I wasn't angry, just really disappointed tbh. I forgave GG though as I still think he only did it to fuck off our board for throwing him under the bus at a time when EVERY manager was taking bungs ESPECIALLY allegedly Clough and allegedly Ferguson allegedly.

Think it was two pronged, GG wanted a top job in London and the Spuds one was an ideal two fingers to the Arsenal board. The media pressure to act on Graham at the time was unbearable and unprecedented. Maybe the board should have stood by him but there was a feeling that George was coming to the end of his time anyway , results were poor and in honesty his message wasn't being carried anymore by the team. If the revelations had came out in 1991 maybe the board's decision would have been different. I loved him as a manager, he was a different type of stubborn than Wenger, he was not popular outside the club . Howard Kendall and George Graham broke Liverpool a long time before Alex Ferguson allegedly knocked them of their fucking perch.
In GG's autobiography he claimed he had agreed with the board that he'd resign at the end of that season and when the bung allegations come out the board used it as an excuse to terminate him without paying him the package they'd agreed upon.
This I know to be true but theres more too it.
None of the Bung deals could have been done without xxxx who was desperate for cash himself as he owed a lot of people money after his sugar trading business failed.
Xxxx was the bag man for xxxx who got most of the cash himself,but xxxx agreed to take the rap provided he got his payoff. Xxxx then stuffed him leaving xxxx in huge financial shit. Overpaying for players with a nice kickback was a common thing but one xxxx took to extreme levels ,particularly with the post xxxx deals of Bergkamp,Richard Wright . We bought Bergkamp for over £ 3 million more than the asking price of £4.5 million . That's a huge amount of bung to be handed around.
Also who cares we were making lots of money which we would have had to pay tax on ,its a victimless crime !
George however wasn't happy and wanted revenge on Dein and co. He was doing ok at Leeds he only took the spurs job to get up Deins nose !
I understand but have no direct proof xxxx has in later years paid xxxx off but I grant you my source for that is related to xxxx so might be bs.

Sorry Herd old boy but some of that is too explicit and could get us shut down. Had to edit it - DB10GOONER.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

A quick online search & The Guardian still has this "alleged" story online, no sign of anyone mentioned taking legal action for slander & / or libel! :rubchin:

Anyway just fill in the dots..................................! :barscarf:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ory.sport3

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

None of the Bung deals could have been done without xxxx who was desperate for cash himself as he owed a lot of people money after his sugar trading business failed.
Xxxx was the bag man for xxxx who got most of the cash himself,but xxxx agreed to take the rap provided he got his payoff. Xxxx then stuffed him leaving xxxx in huge financial shit. Overpaying for players with a nice kickback was a common thing but one xxxx took to extreme levels ,particularly with the post xxxx deals of Bergkamp,Richard Wright . We bought Bergkamp for over £ 3 million more than the asking price of £4.5 million . That's a huge amount of bung to be handed around.
Also who cares we were making lots of money which we would have had to pay tax on ,its a victimless crime !
George however wasn't happy and wanted revenge on Dein and co. He was doing ok at Leeds he only took the spurs job to get up Deins nose !
I understand but have no direct proof xxxx has in later years paid xxxx off but I grant you my source for that is related to xxxx so might be bs.

Sorry Herd old boy but some of that is too explicit and could get us shut down. Had to edit it - DB10GOONER.
Your funny DB none of it is sensitive and it's all in the public domain,no ones going to sue you or have you shut down as it would draw way too much attention to them.
But if it makes you sleep at night I'm fine with it. 🤯

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:28 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Your funny DB none of it is sensitive and it's all in the public domain,no ones going to sue you or have you shut down as it would draw way too much attention to them.
But if it makes you sleep at night I'm fine with it. 🤯
Nothing funny about it. It doesn't need someone to sue us. A complaint to the server host could get us shut down. That was what got us shut down during the coloured hat fetish debacle. Why take the risk? Just so you can parade your ITK Internet persona? Get a grip man.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Oh no jumped up pipsquek alert ! ! ! ! !
Its DB again in full jobsworth mode ! ! ! !
You hate the fact that some people know things it has bugged you for the last 12 years but you always try and flip it into a scenario where your the hero saving us all from the net Police ,I told you I wasn't bothered but no you have to try telling me off like Im a schoolboy .
I realise you need to be the super mod to boost your fragile ego but please save it it for people who give a shit !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:32 pm
You hate the fact that some people know things it has bugged you for the last 12 years but you always try and flip it into a scenario where your the hero saving us all from the net Police ,I told you I wasn't bothered but no you have to try telling me off like Im a schoolboy .
I realise you need to be the super mod to boost your fragile ego but please save it it for people who give a shit !
Fucking hell are you really this fragile? :lol:

You have no idea what a massive pain in the hole modding this place is mate. I'm not saving anyone from the net Police. I only do it to help keep the forum open because I enjoy the banter on here but to be honest dealing with some of the shit I've had to deal with makes me give less than half a shit what you think.

Gotta be honest I'm inclined not to believe much that comes from some anonymous Internet persona that has met all the celebidees and knows all the gory details about everything that has ever happened and made all the money and experienced everything that gets mentioned by anyone (but always to a better standard of course).

Here's the thing. Do not post people's names and accuse them of fraud or any other crimes you cannot prove. No one on here is qualified to make a legal judgement on what might only get us shut down and what might get the owner sued. Why take the risk? It's pretty simple right? I've repeatedly asked you nicely to not post that stuff over the years. Don't really care either way if that upsets you Herd. I really don't mate. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:32 pm
Fucking hell are you really this fragile? :lol:

You have no idea what a massive pain in the hole modding this place is mate. I'm not saving anyone from the net Police. I only do it to help keep the forum open because I enjoy the banter on here but to be honest dealing with some of the shit I've had to deal with makes me give less than half a shit what you think.

Gotta be honest I'm inclined not to believe much that comes from some anonymous Internet persona that has met all the celebidees and knows all the gory details about everything that has ever happened and made all the money and experienced everything that gets mentioned by anyone (but always to a better standard of course).

Here's the thing. Do not post people's names and accuse them of fraud or any other crimes you cannot prove. No one on here is qualified to make a legal judgement on what might only get us shut down and what might get the owner sued. Why take the risk? It's pretty simple right? I've repeatedly asked you nicely to not post that stuff over the years. Don't really care either way if that upsets you Herd. I really don't mate. :lol:
Yeah! Especially me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

:? :mrgreen: