Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:18 pm
Here's the link straight into that Benny Hill version of the scum v chav mating dance video:

https://twitter.com/AngelicUpstarta/sta ... 54625?s=09

Clever IT stuff or witchcraft.......still undecided :rubchin: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:18 pm
Here's the link straight into that Benny Hill version of the scum v chav mating dance video:

https://twitter.com/AngelicUpstarta/sta ... 54625?s=09

Clever IT stuff or witchcraft.......still undecided :rubchin: :lol:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:25 am
Krav ? Now that's a funny one ,theres an awful load of fake krav experts out there,at least there is over here,but I agree leg sweeps are a must in any fv and one of my personal faves bitd .
We were all having a laugh about what we would do if it ever came on top at the barcode game and we agreed that swinging a colostomy bag full of piss should see off all but the most determined for.
Both the chavs and the super firm should be very embarrassed after that dance off.
At today's prices I'd never throw my £5 pint at anyone.
Oh there's one or two Krav fakes over here too. The big problem over here for the real Krav instructors / schools is keeping this new wave of young gangsters out of the classes. Those mongrels knowing Krav techniques would be lethal.

It's fascinating stuff though. I love it. You simply have not experienced humility until a 5'3" fifty year old woman has put you on your ass with a leg sweep! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Unfortunately a leg sweep put paid to Mrs Herds kick boxing career,she hadn't trained in a while had put on some weight and her stupid instructor did it when she had her whole weight on it,her ankle is too weak now.
Over here most wannabee gangsters tend to go down the steroid weightlifting route which if they combine it with cocaine and beer use makes them monsters ,I've seen them in action ,they cant fight but they are like rabid dogs.
Real gangsters employ nondescript straight looking lads who dont drink or take drugs as they are reliable.
I was taught basic moves by an ex military man when I was young, he stressed on me never to use a throat punch unless your life is in danger as it can kill very easily.
Today I have perfected a failsafe way of self defense which you simply cannot beat.
It's called "dont get into fights" it works very well.

augie

Post by augie »

Today I got not one, but TWO separate emails from the club inviting members to enter into a draw to win 2 Box Tickets and meet Romford pele at an AFC match - unlike previous competitions this one actually interested me so I decided to enter. I filled in my details and submitted the form, and then I discover that the competition closes on February 17th 2020 - yes as unbelievable as it sounds, AFC today sent me 2 emails inviting me to enter a competition/draw that ended 9 fcuking days ago :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:21 pm
Today I got not one, but TWO separate emails from the club inviting members to enter into a draw to win 2 Box Tickets and meet Romford pele at an AFC match - unlike previous competitions this one actually interested me so I decided to enter. I filled in my details and submitted the form, and then I discover that the competition closes on February 17th 2020 - yes as unbelievable as it sounds, AFC today sent me 2 emails inviting me to enter a competition/draw that ended 9 fcuking days ago :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :banghead: :banghead:
Ah the luck of the Irish ☘️

Did you win ?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 pm
augie wrote:

Did you win ?
He's still waiting on the draw result :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 pm
augie wrote:

Did you win ?
Easy there tiger...... :box: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

augie wrote:
I got the same thing. I think they then amended it to say Feb 27 - but that is today so I doubt the intention was the give people 1 day to enter. They probably just f-cked up and later tried to cover it up. Which is so unlike modern Arsenal :roll:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:41 pm
augie wrote:
I got the same thing. I think they then amended it to say Feb 27 - but that is today so I doubt the intention was the give people 1 day to enter. They probably just f-cked up and later tried to cover it up. Which is so unlike modern Arsenal :roll:
Special circumstances mate

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:07 pm
Clash wrote:
augie wrote:
Started with ze handbrake on....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:29 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:07 pm
Clash wrote:
augie wrote:
Started with ze handbrake on....
Look. You have ze little beet neegle in that post....

augie

Post by augie »

That is some story unfolding in germany :shock: :shock:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ive-banner

From what I can see, it seems to be a moral objection to the hoffenheim owner cos he bankrolled the club from 5th division of german football to where they are now (countless examples in English football), but it must have been fairly abusive to result in both teams being taken back to dressing rooms :shock: I know that Bayern were 6-0 up at the time, but for both teams to spend the last 13 minutes passing to each other, seems to be a 2 fingers message to the Bayern fans

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Not content with having the women and youth teams in goal of the month there is now some bollocks from the e football pro league (computer game) included too - seriously wtf is that all about ?

It’s all a load of bollocks, so bollocks to it all (top ones, obviously ) :the_doris_2:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Vermin out

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wrong thread but fuck it