THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:41 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm
Point taken , firstly Db I apologise ,having a spats one thing, making assertions on someone elses life is wrong ,forgive me .
I'm more c unt than wanker but on this occasion I'l let it slip Jock !

Now have I told you the one about me Chesney Hawkes, Vinny Jones the Nolan Sisters and the archbishop of Canterbury in a Restaurant in Paris ????

There was Claret everywhere !
I don't think you're either of those terms Herd. I enjoy your stories and think it's a terrible shame that DB10 is acting the nazi when there is clearly another story - fraud related - that needs to be heard. Some people just can't handle the truth - mainly liberal mod nazis :wink: :lol:
Sorry mate didn't understand a word of that. Take the pity penis out if your mouth. :D :wink:
Get back in your nazi bunker, oppressor of free speech and spoiler of facts. In the old days you'd have been the kind of person shouting that the world was flat and burning us liberal progressive types :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:41 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm
Point taken , firstly Db I apologise ,having a spats one thing, making assertions on someone elses life is wrong ,forgive me .
I'm more c unt than wanker but on this occasion I'l let it slip Jock !

Now have I told you the one about me Chesney Hawkes, Vinny Jones the Nolan Sisters and the archbishop of Canterbury in a Restaurant in Paris ????

There was Claret everywhere !
I don't think you're either of those terms Herd. I enjoy your stories and think it's a terrible shame that DB10 is acting the nazi when there is clearly another story - fraud related - that needs to be heard. Some people just can't handle the truth - mainly liberal mod nazis :wink: :lol:
Sorry mate didn't understand a word of that. Take the pity penis out if your mouth. :D :wink:
Get back in your nazi bunker, oppressor of free speech and spoiler of facts. In the old days you'd have been the kind of person shouting that the world was flat and burning us liberal progressive types :lol:
:lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Fuck me what have I started, can you two go back to handbags :roll: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:33 pm
Hey Mary-Jane don't you start a bitch fight and then just strut off in your high heels. And your tight little skirt. With no knickers. Giggity. :D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Unfortunately I did get hold of one of them but to this day I cant remember which one , all I remember is she was one of the blonde ones. They lived in Ilford in a huge house and it was at their party ,her footballer boyfriend tried to hit me over the head with a whisky bottle after he rumbled what went on . His name was Keith Robson played for west spam and was at the party with billy Jennings another football player that at the time played I think for Orient.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:41 am
Unfortunately I did get hold of one of them but to this day I cant remember which one , all I remember is she was one of the blonde ones. They lived in Ilford in a huge house and it was at their party ,her footballer boyfriend tried to hit me over the head with a whisky bottle after he rumbled what went on . His name was Keith Robson played for west spam and was at the party with billy Jennings another football player that at the time played I think for Orient.
He played for Orient around 79/80 ,moved there from West ham I think?

I cant remember if he played v us in the semi final of the cup at the bridge but they had some great players and personalitys that Orient team

I always thought that the number of Jennings bookmakers in East london must have something to do with him but I might be wrong?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:55 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:33 pm
Hey Mary-Jane don't you start a bitch fight and then just strut off in your high heels. And your tight little skirt. With no knickers. Giggity. :D :wink:
What i do and don't do on weekends is entirely my own affair, but thank you for your interest :wink:

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 pm
Naki_Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am
:popcorn:
^^^ there's always one :lol: :wink:
:dancingbanana: everyone's friends again :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Naki_Gooner wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 pm
Naki_Gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am
:popcorn:
^^^ there's always one :lol: :wink:
:dancingbanana: everyone's friends again :barscarf:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rumours that Arsene "met with" the Barcawhores with a view to - I kid you not - becoming their next manager. :shock:

Well he's always had a taste for whores. :wink:

Also it would serve them right! :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Rumours that Arsene "met with" the Barcawhores with a view to - I kid you not - becoming their next manager. :shock:

Barca " Arsene we would like to offer you the position of head coach at the Nou Camp "

Wenger " Thank you , but I am.manager at Arsenal and always stay loyal to my contract "

Barca " Actually you are no longer manager at Arsenal, and haven't been for over two years"

Wenger " " Are you sure, afterall everyone thinks their wife is prettiest, even if they are a little short with the handbrake on"

Barca " Yes Arsene we are sure , oh and we are also withdrawing our offer you senile fool"..

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Barca " Arsene we would like to offer you the position of head coach at the Nou Camp "

Wenger " Thank you , but I am.manager at Arsenal and always stay loyal to my contract "

Barca " Actually you are no longer manager at Arsenal, and haven't been for over two years"

Wenger " " Are you sure, afterall everyone thinks their wife is prettiest, even if they are a little short with the handbrake on"

Barca " Yes Arsene we are sure , oh and we are also withdrawing our offer you senile fool"..
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Uncanny. It's like being at the meeting. :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Christ, I missed the reports on TOF and Barca. I read about Xavi having turned down the job as he didn't think the time was right which presumably means he's getting paid stupid money in Qatar.

Barca actually turned down TOF when they found out that he had signed a release contract with us promising to take 2 out of 3 of Ozil, Mustafi and Xhaka with him to any new club in the next three years :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Oi! Oi! OIIII! STOP Right there Mon Oirish Ami!

THAT was No Whore that was a serious French Musical Artist/ Dick Jokette
with a liking for Old Wrinkled Schlonggg! (and fat Wallets) :lol: