Shawc**nt In England Squad

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Shawc**nt In England Squad

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:40 am
I know John Stones if fucking awful (hilariously falling over for no reason in yesterdays league cup final :lol: :roll: ) but am I the only one who saw this thread and thought WTF is the reformist, liberal and progressive ''Gareth'' doing now? :banghead:
Looking at an amusing clip on you tube with Roy keane stamping on Southgate after he tried a heavy tackle.....crying on the ground like a baby.....quite cheered me up :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:51 pm
Clash wrote:
I know John Stones if fucking awful (hilariously falling over for no reason in yesterdays league cup final :lol: :roll: ) but am I the only one who saw this thread and thought WTF is the reformist, liberal and progressive ''Gareth'' doing now? :banghead:
Looking at an amusing clip on you tube with Roy keane stamping on Southgate after he tried a heavy tackle.....crying on the ground like a baby.....quite cheered me up :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Redarmy wrote:
Clash wrote:
haha yes indeed mate :lol: :lol:

And you dont have to be a fan of Keane to enjoy it either 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:47 am
Redarmy wrote:
Clash wrote:
haha yes indeed mate :lol: :lol:

And you dont have to be a fan of Keane to enjoy it either 8)

Gareth looks like an actress in a pub car park scene from a grim 1980s northern movie . :lol:

"Oh Roy! No! No Roy! Please! No! I love you!"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:wink: