Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by falkirk goon »

Alex Scott ex female fooblar and her of the meeja nowadays :| was on the beeb the other night co presenting..The One Show :shock: ffs it was cringeworthy.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:43 am
Alex Scott ex female fooblar and her of the meeja nowadays :| was on the beeb the other night co presenting..The One Show :shock: ffs it was cringeworthy.
Why is she being forced on everyone.

She's on everything. I wouldn't mind if she was good at the job

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:53 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:43 am
Why is she being forced on everyone.

She's on everything. I wouldn't mind if she was good at the job
It's fucking stomach turning tbh. She is an empty vapid thick media whore moron but oh look she ticks the PC boxes - female and mixed race - boom here's a career, pet. :roll:

I cannot stomach to watch goals on Sunday since she started on it. The combined moronic fuckery of her and Chris "PLEASE LOVE ME DADDY" Kamara on the one show is just too fucking overwhelmingly nauseating to take. :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Was listening to Talkshite driving home this morning and Freddie Flintoff was on with Laura Woods.

Freddie described Adrian Durham as a "Poundland Piers Morgan" :lol: :lol:

Piers Morgan and Adrian Durham what a pair of absolute cu.nts 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 pm
Was listening to Talkshite driving home this morning and Freddie Flintoff was on with Laura Woods.

Freddie described Adrian Durham as a "Poundland Piers Morgan" :lol: :lol:

Piers Morgan and Adrian Durham what a pair of absolute cu.nts 8)
:lol:

As a guitar player I would use the technical term of "a triad of cùnts" to describe all three cuntweasels. :D

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Newcastle becoming one of the richest clubs in the world. :banghead:

There are so many billionaire clubs now that it has just become a level playing field again.

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:29 am

There are so many billionaire clubs now that it has just become a level playing field again.

Good - most fans have claimed that they are willing to take short term pain if it helps get rid of wiggy, so the more opposition clubs being bought by billionaires (in this case a trillionaire I think), the more we get left behind and the more it affects the value of his investment

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:

A bunch of supporters third in the line of most deluded and egotistical behind the bindippers and scum. Cue years and years of shit now about their "Incredible supporters" "Passionate Toon Army" "They love their football up here" "If anyone deserves a bit of success, it's them." Fucking hell, it'll be like the mid-90s all over again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:21 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

A bunch of supporters third in the line of most deluded and egotistical behind the bindippers and scum. Cue years and years of shit now about their "Incredible supporters" "Passionate Toon Army" "They love their football up here" "If anyone deserves a bit of success, it's them." Fucking hell, it'll be like the mid-90s all over again.
Christ that is a grim but accurate picture you paint there Perry. :|

Cue mass coverage of fat sweaty arseholes standing topless in the snow thinking that makes them tough or some such lame shit and then - God forbid Jesus Cycling Christ - the return of the Geordie Dancer, the kind of village idiot that passes for a celebidee up there.... :oops: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It will also be the only excuse that talentless Geordie pikey Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandez-Smith-Nfobe-Ryan-Jones-Whatever will need to get back on our screens whining about the time she caught "Malloriaah". :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:33 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:21 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Christ that is a grim but accurate picture you paint there Perry. :|

Cue mass coverage of fat sweaty arseholes standing topless in the snow thinking that makes them tough or some such lame shit and then - God forbid Jesus Cycling Christ - the return of the Geordie Dancer, the kind of village idiot that passes for a celebidee up there.... :oops: :roll:
Oh, for fuck's sake. They'll probably get that old bloke with no teeth and a flat cap back out who must be about 150 now to mumble some stuff which nobody can understand about seeing Jackie fucking Milburn or whoever in 1900 or something.

augie

Post by augie »

Many of us "oldies" look back on football from previous era's through rose tinted goggles, and this evening it got a reminder of that - I watched about 30 mins of a Merseyside fa cup game from 1988 and it was woeful. The pitch was cut up in shite, the football was dire, the everton fans booed barnes cos he was black, and fcuk me there was some amount of time wasted with continual back passes to the keeper :roll: It is only when you look back now that you realise how many back passes there was back then

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:07 pm
Many of us "oldies" look back on football from previous era's through rose tinted goggles, and this evening it got a reminder of that - I watched about 30 mins of a Merseyside fa cup game from 1988 and it was woeful. The pitch was cut up in shite, the football was dire, the everton fans booed barnes cos he was black, and fcuk me there was some amount of time wasted with continual back passes to the keeper :roll: It is only when you look back now that you realise how many back passes there was back then
True, but of course it didn't irritate us back then because it was just part of the game.... we knew no different.

Tbh I've never been an advocate of the silly nonsense school of thought that all football from yesteryear was brilliant and all modern football is sanitised boring rubbish. There were great games in the old days and there have been great games nowadays just as both eras have seen some appallingly shit boring games.

The one thing I do fully agree with is it was a tougher more physical game in the old days and whilst diving wasn't unheard of back then it was rare and unnacepted by most players and certainly nowhere near the disgusting level of diving we see now.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Playing the remaining matches at neutral grounds !!

Next suggestion will be in Dubai or somewhere, and voila there you have it, premier league matches played abroad every season going forward :censored: