Red to silver membership

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BournemouthRED

Red to silver membership

Post by BournemouthRED »

Alright chaps,

I haven’t posted on here for ages! (No big loss to be honest :lol: )

I have a question regarding red to silver membership. Has anyone gained silver recently?

I’ve kept a close eye on this situation for a while and it’s seems completely random to be honest (arsenal box office? No surely not)

I’m 7513 on the list apparently, and I’ve been that number for 2 years with no change.
I’ve done some googling and it seems people have been offered silver from red who signed up after me. I think I joined up the first year we moved to the bowl.

I’ve emailed the box office again to get some clarification but I’m interested if anyone on here has had any first hand experience in gaining silver through this red waiting list?

I’ve never had any breaks or missed payments etc but I did have gold membership for a number of years and was told I was allowed to keep my red ticking over in the background.

Cheers :barscarf:

A11M11

Re: Red to silver membership

Post by A11M11 »

In my experience with the box office , if you want something done you have to either do things in person or over the phone . I know so many like to use E- Mail and other messaging but they are too easy to ignore . If you want to sort it , be prepared to wait for half an hour for someone to pick up the phone and if you get your chance . Don't waste it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BournemouthRED wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:58 am
Alright chaps,

I have a question regarding red to silver membership. Has anyone gained silver recently?

I’ve kept a close eye on this situation for a while and it’s seems completely random to be honest (arsenal box office? No surely not)

I’m 7513 on the list apparently, and I’ve been that number for 2 years with no change.
I’ve done some googling and it seems people have been offered silver from red who signed up after me. I think I joined up the first year we moved to the bowl.

I’ve emailed the box office again to get some clarification but I’m interested if anyone on here has had any first hand experience in gaining silver through this red waiting list?

I’ve never had any breaks or missed payments etc but I did have gold membership for a number of years and was told I was allowed to keep my red ticking over in the background.

Hi mate - sorry can't help with your query but it's good to see you back on here again. Don't be a stranger!

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I read this thread then realised that membership renewals are due very soon so I went to the official site to find that all memberships are not currently available. Have I read that right as I waited long enough for silver and I don't want to lose it through missing the renewal date.

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

BournemouthRED wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:58 am
Alright chaps,

TBH I think it's pretty obvious they don't want your type here. But don't worry give it 5 years and you will own the whole lot. Happy to be of help