Soton A Thurs ko 6pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Soton A Thurs ko 6pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Well i wonder how our pampered pussyholes and beige manager will get on here :rubchin: we won't win so itll be a draw at best..we really are shite :oops: I can honestly see a relegation scrap next season :cry: were in freefall and the slide to the bottom is getting scarily fast now.

SteveO 35

Re: Soton A Thurs ko 6pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ings vs Holding & Mustafi - that's the predictable part

I think Arteta has already starting drawing lots this evening as to who will be in the starting line up

This time Mesut it might be you. Gabriel, it won't be you

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Strap yourselves in for another Dani Cabellos midfield masterclass with all the tricks, flicks, goals and assists we’ve become accustomed to from the young Madrid magician this season.

Fucking turd footballer, so bad he actually has me pining to see the bug eyed bottle job back in the team :shock:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It’s a defeat incoming, that’s for sure. Saints have started playing well and are confident.

As for our team.....Jesus, where do you begin? If Arteta picks the stiffs again he should be sacked. Tierney has to be LB, not Colissusnatch. CB.....it doesn’t matter, they are all shit. Midfield......well he has to bring Ozil back, that’s how bad it is. Doozy has to play as he’s the best of the rest CM. Pepe probably needs to go right wing again. Lackofthreat can fuck off. PEA needs to play striker not on the left wing as Arteta ‘Wenger-Lite’ likes to do. Martinelli HAS to start as striker and Saka on left wing.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why bother going there, this will be another loss, just send a letter/fax/e-mail to Southampton saying:

Sorry to have got up your hopes of giving us a right shafting up the arris, but as you know we're a bunch of pussified pampered ickle bottle jobs, so to help save the planet we are going to do the correct thing and save on the Carbon Footprint and not travel, so Please accept the Three Points with our compliments.

Ozil, Ceballos, Bellerin, uiz, Willock, Maitland Niles and Arteta all send their very best as they would most likely have not turned up having travelled that huge distance from Colney to Southampton and suffered with travel sickness when the coach went above 30mph.

See you in the Relegation Zone Next Season.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They are bollox and have been for decades but we never get anything down there and we'll probably lose 2-1. We'll also have about eight injuries, their players will get away with the usual fouling which happens against us and all in all, it will be fucking tedious to watch.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Our central midfield have contributed the princely total of one single PL goal to the cause this season. One fucking goal, Torreira somewhere by all accounts but fucked if I can remember it.

Possibly the worst midfield in the league, drab going forward, shit defensively and zero fight.

Come back Sir Flicks-A-Lot all is forgiven!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:40 am
They are bollox and have been for decades but we never get anything down there and we'll probably lose 2-1. We'll also have about eight injuries, their players will get away with the usual fouling which happens against us and all in all, it will be fucking tedious to watch.

The record for most fouls in the history of the PL by a player in a single game without picking up a booking is 6, that particular milestone incredibly was achieved twice this season, both against us as I’m sure will come as a surprise
to absolutely fucking no one :roll: :roll:

First Ayew at Palace who kicked us all over the pitch with impunity and then that c.unt yesterday who was free to do what he wanted including a studs down the shin tackle on Mustafi that should have seen him sent off.

Referee for both those games? Martin fucking Atkinson :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:41 am
Our central midfield have contributed the princely total of one single PL goal to the cause this season. One fucking goal, Torreira somewhere by all accounts but fucked if I can remember it.

Possibly the worst midfield in the league, drab going forward, shit defensively and zero fight.

The consolation goal when we were 3-0 down at Anfield lol - glory days

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:01 am
rodders999 wrote:

Fuck you’re right, that’s it, pretty grim stuff.

Xhaka, Douzi, Torreira, Cabellos, Willock, AMN, I suppose you could add Ozil to that list, have I left anyone out? That lot create absolutely fuck all.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:47 am

The record for most fouls in the history of the PL by a player in a single game without picking up a booking is 6, that particular milestone incredibly was achieved twice this season, both against us as I’m sure will come as a surprise

First Ayew at Palace who kicked us all over the pitch with impunity and then that c.unt yesterday who was free to do what he wanted including a studs down the shin tackle on Mustafi that should have seen him sent off.

The thing that gets on my pinks is that when this has happened continually down the years we've not came out in the meeja and pointed it out.I mean how much of a wanker has that wee fuckhole Dean been to us over the years..if refs are *word censored* to us like Atkinson yesterday we should come out and say we don't want the fucker officiating any more of our games..can you imagine auld wino beek if this happened?? He was be in the meejas earholes leading up to games against certain teams and games with certain refs..he did it all the time and it worked.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:10 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:01 am
rodders999 wrote:

Fuck you’re right, that’s it, pretty grim stuff.

Xhaka, Douzi, Torreira, Cabellos, Willock, AMN, I suppose you could add Ozil to that list, have I left anyone out? That lot create absolutely fuck all.
And people still get surprised when we go a whole game without a shot on target, and somehow still talk about playing football the Arsenal way

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:47 am

Have to say Rodders that I seriously, seriously doubt that number - yesterday it seemed like he was committing a foul every 5 minutes, and I get it hard to believe that he only committed six fouls in the entire game

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah just the 6 fouls for Bissouma Augster, it does seem like a lot more for sure, maybe the fact that straight after a couple of them he then prevented the free kick form being taken quickly, again without any sanction makes it seem like more.

I actually stand corrected on Ayew though as he actually had 7 fouls with no card in that Palace game :shock:

Both players were made man of the match in those games by the way :roll:

The thing is when a central midfielder (or anyone really) picks up a booking early on it severely limits the way they can play the rest of the game, they can't go launching into tackles or be as aggressive in trying to win the ball a they would like and their game has to be curtailed......or risk seeing red.

But by that prick Atkinson giving impunity to continuously foul it gives the green light to go flying into tackles with no concern about going for the ball because there will be no consequences, we could all be man of the match if allowed to play outside the rules like that for fuck sake :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

You're giving us more credit than we deserve by saying we'll score one goal. 8)