Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:26 pm
The ever impartial SSN had cameras in Pinocchio Thompson's house tonight to celebrate...
Must have some sort of special tiny camera to get in the same room as that fucking honker and ego.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Virus outbreak to follow after the mass crowd celebration around Anfield. Blamed on Cockneys and the Old Bill, no doubt.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Isn’t it amazing how the virus has miraculously disappeared in Liverpool tonight

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:57 pm
Isn’t it amazing how the virus has miraculously disappeared in Liverpool tonight

All the news channels showing the thousands of stupid c.unts disregarding social distancing on bournemouth beach today, but there wont be one bad word said about the thousands of murdering scouse b,astards who will be jumping on top of each other in party mode outside anfield :roll: :roll:
I am so massively, massively fcuked off right now - it feels like a death in the family :cry: :cry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Frank lampard has won more PL titles for Liverpool than Stevie me

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The rules of the competition changed half way through, absolute farce. If there were 5 subs allowed per game and no fans in the stadiums for the full season city would have won it.

There will always be an asterisk against their name. Fuck them.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:13 pm
The rules of the competition changed half way through, absolute farce. If there were 5 subs allowed per game and no fans in the stadiums for the full season city would have won it.

There will always be an asterisk against their name. Fuck them.
Absolutely right. Absolutely true. Surely the right time for a full public inquiry. JFTMCFC.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Loads of the fuckers still stoating around red dipperville on the news and it's past midnight ffs..now they've went over to Albaquerque to speak to some American dippers :roll: worst winners in the universe these fuckers..Cracking point about the uproar at Bournemouth beach today,not a so gle thing will be said about the hundreds/thousands of red dipper filth congregating tonight though :roll: cheeky scallies them Scousers they are..meeja won't say a thing cos the meeja are scared shitless of the fuckers :cussing:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Loads of the fuckers still stoating around red dipperville on the news and it's past midnight ffs..now they've went over to Albaquerque to speak to some American dippers :roll: worst winners in the universe these fuckers..Cracking point about the uproar at Bournemouth beach today,not a single thing will be said about the hundreds/thousands of red dipper filth congregating tonight though :roll: cheeky scallies them Scousers they are..meeja won't say a thing cos the meeja are scared shitless of the fuckers :cussing:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

The players will go outside with the trophy once it's presented and not a thing will be said against it

Clash

Post by Clash »

Just seen the blatant contrast between how two similar things can reported within minutes of each other by fucking Sky News :banghead:

One story lamenting the lack of social distancing in Bournemouth ... followed immediately by a smiling news reporter surrounded by celebrating Liverpool fans, dancing and singing. All of a sudden, unlike the previous report, not a single word of criticism or concern for anyone's health :roll:

I thought singing was banned in churches and theatres ... yet pissed up dippers are permitted to belt out songs in front of the cameras and everything's fine :roll:

It was reported that people in Bournemouth had abandoned cars, parked on roundabouts, got into drunken fights, left 33 tonnes of waste to be cleared up and been pissing in people's front gardens. There was a ''major incident'' there too apparently ... although strangely all their pictures actually showed was a lot of people wandering around and a crowded beach :roll: Fucking pathetic example of fear mongering.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Celebration still going on. Police helicopter been out and circling anfield since 10.30. Had the usual fireworks and car horns which stopped around midnight. Neighbours front yard caught fire with a stray firework.
They deserved the title, can't argue with that. Just think we've celebrated 5 title wins since their last one. Lets hope we can get 5 more in before their next one. (and 7 European cups).
I'm still wondering how spuds are thought of as an elite, big club. Fuckng sunderland have won more league titles then they have.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

There will be more blood on dipper hands when Covid numbers soar in a few weeks

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I feel physically sick. The only thing worse than this would be the tramps from N17 winning it. :censored:

I also could not believe the pathetic bias and shit SlySports and SlyNews reporting on B'mouth and The City of Victims. :censored:

In a few weeks when there is a spike in Covid infections and deaths in Liverpool we will once again hear no blame attached to victims fans for killing their own. :roll:

When (if) we ever get back to fans in stadiums I hope at least some away fans from most clubs will bring banners with giant asterisks on them to Anfield.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:40 am
I feel physically sick. The only thing worse than this would be the tramps from N17 winning it. :censored:

I also could not believe the pathetic bias and shit SlySports and SlyNews reporting on B'mouth and The City of Victims. :censored:

In a few weeks when there is a spike in Covid infections and deaths in Liverpool we will once again hear no blame attached to victims fans for killing their own. :roll:

When (if) we ever get back to fans in stadiums I hope at least some away fans from most clubs will bring banners with giant asterisks on them to Anfield.
I believe there was chorographed tears from Herr Stupid Teeth last night..Wearing a Liverpool shirt..Say what you like about Wenger but he would never stoop so low for personal adulation particularly at a time when he could.
Little poem for the work WhatsApp.
" That's life..that's what people say, haven't a clue who 'ye' are playing in December, but it's 'we' are the champions today"..