Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Almunia is a clown

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Last night I watched Sky Sports hyping Liverpool's 1st English League title win for 30 years, Hillsborough gets mentioned yet Heysel gets ignored completely. :censored:

My 26 year old son told me then he has never even heard of this disaster, despite being an avid football fan. So I then had to give an explanation regarding the events that the media constantly totally avoids mentioning. JFT39.

Féck you you disgraceful biased revisionist media. :censored:

Wankers even tried to make excuses for King Kennys walk out season, we took six points off them, plus we were well ahead at that stage yet that doesn't get a mention nor does the two point deduction for the OT brawl with the Mancs. :box:
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am
Last night I watched Sky Sports hyping Liverpool's 1st English League title win for 30 years, Hillsborough gets mentioned yet Heysel gets ignored completely. :censored:

My 26 year old son told me then he has never even heard of this disaster, despite being an avid football fan. So I then had to give an explanation regarding the events that the media constantly totally avoids mentioning. JFT39.

Féck you you disgraceful biased revisionist media. :censored:

Wankers even tried to make excuses for King Kennys walk out season, we took six points off them, plus we were well ahead at that stage yet that doesn't get a mention nor does the two point deduction for the OT brawl with the Mancs. :box:
Yeah remember that from the 90/91 season..King Kenny ran for the hills after Everton knocked them out of the cup. Yet the whingers said they would have won the title had he stayed. He ran like the snivelling sarcastic coward he is because he knew the perch was wavering. Victims fans still say he was broken after Hillsborough and couldn't go on. He didn't look broken when they won the title in 1990 though.
Revisionist history lessons from Sky...May 2002 Arsenal win the title at Old Trafford, Patrick Vieira is asked after the game is he staying.He wants to celebrate with the fans so politely declines to answer the question. Patrick Vieira's future is the headline on SSN the following morning. Arsenal had completed the double hours earlier. Sky are biased :censored: and they need to be told that.We pay the scumbags as well as the Lancashire reds supporters.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?

Scousers wouldn't know how to milk a cow.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

I also had to explain in detail to my lad why George Graham didn't win us the European Cup, as he only got one chance & we ended up losing out on four seasons in Europe because of those murdering scum bastards. :twisted:

GG still did better in Europe than Lord Wonga, despite starting his management from a lower position 7th in the previous season. :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Take the Victims out of last season's top six and you will find the other five have lost a combined total of 43 games between them , that averages at nearly nine per club with seven games to go..You can no longer realistically challenge for the title if you lose five games or more.
The best team always wins the league and we have to admit that, but this has been one very uncompetitive title race. Best summed up by them clinching it by virtue of another team losing a game.
To prove greatness they will have to win it again in a competitive race. Otherwise they are joining Leicester City and Blackburn as one time winners of the league invented by Sky.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

A Manc supporting friend said thid to me

Listen they have to try n actually CREATE you will have ‘that goal’ or ‘that moment’ when the title was actually won eh Aguero, Wiltord or Cole etc........ they havnt got that cos of covid so they now gotta engineer some sorta memorable moment to make this unbelievable and so u will inevitably get utter ***** attempts of emotional outpouring to make up for it

Clash

Post by Clash »

As sickened as I am that lot are champions, at least it happened in the most anticlimactic of ways. They'll probably never acknowledge that ... but it was the worst way a title has been won in history. Drawn out for months when a lot of us lost interest in football. The unprecedented circumstances that meant no crowds at game. All the political BLM bullshit .... and finally confirmed as champions because another team lost on a night they themselves were not even playing :yawn: :D

Arsenal definitely have the best and most dramatic title clinchers in football. Winning titles at the English leagues three premier stadiums - Highbury, Anfield, Old Trafford. Plus of course Shite Hart Lane (twice) and two years in a row at Stamford Bridge in the 1930's :barscarf:

And even in 1991 where we were confirmed as champions because Liverpool lost at Forest .. we had a game against Man United at Highbury that evening in a carnival atmosphere. And our players were given the guard of honour from the club that (sadly) went on to dominate the decade

:barscarf: :barscarf:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

At least Duckenfield gets a few days off...every cloud

augie

Post by augie »

All kicking off now outside anfield with 75 fans arrested so far - Police Chief has said that "it is disgraceful and I'm not gonna put up with this shit every 30 years"

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Peter Schmeichel’s jizz won the Premier league before Liverpool

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They've managed the same amount of league titles as Leeds, Blackburn and Leicester over the last 30 years. Stampy G has the same amount of titles as Titus Bramble, Phil Stamp and that bloke who played 15 minutes for Southampton and claimed he was George Weah's cousin.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:coffeespit:

Lads some fucking blinders on here now. Cheered me up no end. Many thanks. Keep up the good work. 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oh, what a surprise. The absolute state of that place and those bin-dipping tramps.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-53203765

Still haven't managed to find the murders of 39 Juventus fans unacceptable though, have they?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:02 pm
Oh, what a surprise. The absolute state of that place and those bin-dipping tramps.

Still haven't managed to find the murders of 39 Juventus fans unacceptable though, have they?

They are a complete and utter shower of shite.

The club and city authorities have had to condemn the actions of their own. It's a shame they didn't win it at home as the media would have been treated to the sight of thousands of victims outside the ground before they started their evenings festivities. To think that some had the neck to criticise those who dared to predict that their supporters would probably make an arse of themselves.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Trains from London to Liverpool must have been packed with all those Cockneys going up to blacken the good name of Liverpool FC and their supporters.