CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:37 am
Nos89 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:27 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:43 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:41 am
My dad got speaking to one of his customers the other day who is a funeral director. He indulged some information about government directives on how to manage the bodies of those who have died with the coronavirus. It is frightening and disturbing to say the least. Just put it this way conventional methods of burial and cremations are simply not enough to kill the virus.
Which leads to questions of the toxicity levels and how was this virus was manufactured? It seems the incident in Salisbury might have been a test run. BTW that's totally my theory on the events.
Mate footy is back tomorrow no need to start conspiracy theories. Given the Chinese have officially lost 5,000 of their own, its a bit of a drastic way to get at the West. There was an outbreak in a Beijing fish market the other day after having been clear of infections for weeks, I would say people saying the virus was made in a lab are just peddling more propaganda to save the faces of the US and UK governments. The Chinese seriously need to look at their food practices over anything else.

Coronavirus needs living cells to multiply, once someone dies the virus begins to degrade like it does on surfaces. This isn't a biological agent.
That is the problem the virus is still living after someone dies. Unlike Arsenal's top 6 chances after last nights game.
LOL! Can't disagree with that Arsenal analogy. But when you are 6 ft under its hard to pass on the virus.
Especially since Jimmy Saville can no longer pay a visit

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:31 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:41 am
My dad got speaking to one of his customers the other day who is a funeral director. He indulged some information about government directives on how to manage the bodies of those who have died with the coronavirus. It is frightening and disturbing to say the least. Just put it this way conventional methods of burial and cremations are simply not enough to kill the virus.
Which leads to questions of the toxicity levels and how was this virus was manufactured? It seems the incident in Salisbury might have been a test run. BTW that's totally my theory on the events.
Mate footy is back tomorrow no need to start conspiracy theories. Given the Chinese have officially lost 5,000 of their own, its a bit of a drastic way to get at the West. There was an outbreak in a Beijing fish market the other day after having been clear of infections for weeks, I would say people saying the virus was made in a lab are just peddling more propaganda to save the faces of the US and UK governments. The Chinese seriously need to look at their food practices over anything else.

Coronavirus needs living cells to multiply, once someone dies the virus begins to degrade like it does on surfaces. This isn't a biological agent.
That is the problem the virus is still living after someone dies. Unlike Arsenal's top 6 chances after last nights game.
LOL! Can't disagree with that Arsenal analogy. But when you are 6 ft under its hard to pass on the virus.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BOOOOOM! Feckin "A" mate.

Went for a walk to the local beach yesterday and on the way thought I'll go via one of the local parks which (especially this time of year) is re-knowned for its Gardens/Plants etc - I could Not believe what I was seeing NO FUCKER doing the social distance thing and usually it is not 'Busy' - It was over-crowded to say the least. Despite signs saying "All Dogs Must Be Kept On A Leash" (Fine = £1,000) I haven't seen so many dogs in one place off their leads (and no muzzles) since I was at Crayford a few years ago.

People walking past brushing against one another - Not a Mask or pair of gloves in sight (except for me)...I got about 50 yards through the gates turned around and walked out and found another way...Got to the beach and it was just as bad.... I gave up and went home.

Somehow these utter morons STILL haven't cottoned on that the virus is still alive and killing people. I honestly don't think they will change till they lose a family member or close friend to this awful virus, and then only maybe.

I am going to see if I can place a bet on there being at least a Second Wave of Covid 19 sweeping the UK before crimbo - KERRR FECKIN CHING!

:| :| :|

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:17 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:31 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BOOOOOM! Feckin "A" mate.

Went for a walk to the local beach yesterday and on the way thought I'll go via one of the local parks which (especially this time of year) is re-knowned for its Gardens/Plants etc - I could Not believe what I was seeing NO FUCKER doing the social distance thing and usually it is not 'Busy' - It was over-crowded to say the least. Despite signs saying "All Dogs Must Be Kept On A Leash" (Fine = £1,000) I haven't seen so many dogs in one place off their leads (and no muzzles) since I was at Crayford a few years ago.

People walking past brushing against one another - Not a Mask or pair of gloves in sight (except for me)...I got about 50 yards through the gates turned around and walked out and found another way...Got to the beach and it was just as bad.... I gave up and went home.

Somehow these utter morons STILL haven't cottoned on that the virus is still alive and killing people. I honestly don't think they will change till they lose a family member or close friend to this awful virus, and then only maybe.

I am going to see if I can place a bet on there being at least a Second Wave of Covid 19 sweeping the UK before crimbo - KERRR FECKIN CHING!

:| :| :|
You are 10 times more likely to be infected at 1m than 2m. So what does Boris want to do full of antibodies in his triumphalistic Churchillian we are beating this virus pose. Yes, put us all at more risk just to please the hospitality industry.

Personally, I would rather spend £30 online at Asda buying a crate of beer, some nice food and sit in my garden with family/friends get the bbq going and chill as opposed to buying 6 pints in a local pub with no social distancing, putting myself family and friends at risk. Even if I didn't have a garden I still wouldn't go to the pub when in the middle of summer there are 3,500 new infections every day across the country.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Abso-fuckin-lutley ! :high5:

Beer, garden, BBQ, Friends whilst staying as safe as possible in these dangerous times.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I live near Hampstead Heath on the West Heath is a well known cottaging site at night ,In the past two months its been clear but yesterday I walked through in the day and the amount of wine, amyl nitrate bottles laughing gas baby wipes and used condoms suggest the Gay fraternity are done with isolation in a big way . Worse I couldn't find my boyfriend !

nut flush gooner

250,000 twats descend on Bournemouth beach. Not a lot more to say really.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

All of us who live in holiday areas are accepting that now is our most dangerous time. We have largely obeyed the shutdown and many have kept isolating for over 16 weeks in areas that have had a low percentage of cases and deaths.
Now the brakes are off and here come the swathes of people to enjoy the peace and tranquility of our area from areas where the virus has been more virulent.
Reckon I will be staying in until at least August and probably September.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Was watching a news segment on the Liverpool celebrations last night, and when a fan was asked about the nonexistence of social distancing, this guy with a straight face said this is a historical moment and its too importance to let pass without celebrating. That just left be stunned. Liverpool fans have always been very precious and take themselves very seriously. However the idea discarding responsible public behavior just so Liverpool fans can celebrate is pretty incredible.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:45 pm
I live near Hampstead Heath on the West Heath is a well known cottaging site at night ,In the past two months its been clear but yesterday I walked through in the day and the amount of wine, amyl nitrate bottles laughing gas baby wipes and used condoms suggest the Gay fraternity are done with isolation in a big way . Worse I couldn't find my boyfriend !
:lol: :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

However the idea discarding responsible public behavior just so Liverpool fans can celebrate is pretty incredible.

They think their shit don't stink . Whatever they do they are not held to account and if anyone does question them they just deny anything until they have told their story so many times that it becomes accepted.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:45 pm
Rumour has it he was being rimmed by augie, at least he'll be nice and clean when you next meet up :lol:

nut flush gooner

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:40 am
Was watching a news segment on the Liverpool celebrations last night, and when a fan was asked about the nonexistence of social distancing, this guy with a straight face said this is a historical moment and its too importance to let pass without celebrating. That just left be stunned. Liverpool fans have always been very precious and take themselves very seriously. However the idea discarding responsible public behavior just so Liverpool fans can celebrate is pretty incredible.
Not lost on me that the victims cried about Hillsboro for 30 years, and here they are infecting each other at close quarters.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:31 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Not lost on me that the victims cried about Hillsboro for 30 years, and here they are infecting each other at close quarters.
The REAL: reason they are all there is because they were all suffering withdrawal symptoms from not having lifted anyone's wallet for weeks. :D :wink:

nut flush gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:15 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:31 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
The REAL: reason they are all there is because they were all suffering withdrawal symptoms from not having lifted anyone's wallet for weeks. :D :wink:
Also gutted about no away fans for months, no wheels to nick!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

There are serious concerns in Ireland that there is a trend in new cases of Covid19 being in the under 35 age group. I'm certainly no expert but I would guess there is an element of complacency in that trend.