Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

goonersid

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by goonersid »

Dirty vermin bastards!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So while all those cheeky old scally scousers were outside anfield last night gobbing off, stealing each others wallets and being arrested maybe they did the world a favour and gave each other the virus?

JFT39

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I can't believe the FA are trying to organise a safe trophy parade for them.

They can't behave even when winning

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jesus wept....I am highly embarrassed to post that my brother in law has posted the following on his Instagram page.
"In the 96th minute of the Chelsea v Manchester City game Liverpool were crowned champions, this is for our 96"...
I am embarrassed and angry about this from a basically luke warm fan. I was working yesterday, turned on SSN when I got home to see Sky were showing yet another tribute to Liverpool. Wonder if they showed the carnage in Liverpool city and wonder also if they showed the policemen getting attacked when trying to assist an assault victim.
Sick to the proverbial teeth about this and it has only started.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I can only assume it was Leeds and Chelsea fans and that the police were to blame:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... le-8467677

Disgusting fucking club, disgusting set of cúnts that follow them.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

How long will they get away with it before the FA ban Liverpool from playing their remaining fixtures at home

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Utter fucking vermin. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:38 pm
How long will they get away with it before the FA ban Liverpool from playing their remaining fixtures at home
You'd think that they'd be used to it if it happens. I mean, they have a history of acting like animals and getting themselves and everyone else banned from things.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:38 pm
No other club in the country would be allowed to get away with kind of behaviour - and that is them celebrating for crying out loud.
It was only a couple of years ago they got a small fine for attacking Man City’s team coach
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:39 pm
Utter fucking vermin. :censored:
Pretty accurate - not all of them to be fair, just the vast majority

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Copied from a Forest FB page:

So Liverpool, further thoughts....

The common myth is that I don’t like Liverpool and that is totally correct...however my best friends who are fans of that club are decent folk and good friends , the manager seems a good guy and the team are talented and deserve all the accolades.....they have purchased wisely in the transfer market, coached well and built a side over a number of years against a solid plan, which is what so many clubs, like my own have failed to do consistently....what I dislike is the club itself, the supporters, the city and the general arrogance and distain that has been shown to the rest of the footballing community....and here’s why......

Getting the entire English game banned from Europe for six years for their fans being directly responsible killing innocent people at Heysel and the fact that it hardly ever gets mentioned every year, compared to Hillsborough ✅

Denying a host of English clubs the opportunity to play in Europe competition, some of whom have never had the chance since and probably never will again ✅

Damaging the English National team as a result and causing years of self inflicted hurt to this country’s international standing in world football ✅

For their part in the worst footballing disaster this country has ever seen, Hillsborough, and for totally denying ANY responsibility for the outcomes that day, totally disregarded the behaviour of a section of their travelling support some of whom were under the influence of drink and arrived late to the match, instead waging a thirty year legal war on commanding police officer on the day in an attempt to totally exempt themselves......the police were wrong, no doubt, but trying to portray Scousers as angels....come on ✅

Bullying? Heartbreak? Shit? Give me a break...keep waving your flags and pretend the past never happened, pretend the rest of football doesn’t remember......

The karma of course is that you celebrated your first title in thirty years in an empty stadium with piped in crowd noise, and then got to watch as your own supporters, the ones you have excused for years, burn their own city, piss in and smash up shop fronts, attack the police and injure several bystanders .....all in the middle of a global pandemic that has taken nearly 50k lives in this country alone to date....I hope you watched and I hope you were proud of what you represented....

You may be the self styled champions of everything, but to the rest of the football community, you’ll always be remembered as the stain on our game that we’ll never be able to rub clean....one of the biggest and richest football clubs in the world that has spent the last thirty years massively underachieving, year after year, excuse after excuse for failure, spending millions trying to rekindle past eras.....always painting yourselves as the underdog wallowing in the ‘Thatcher Years’, using it as an excuse to boo the national anthem, peddle idle anti establishment bullshit, time and time again and claim their ridiculous scouse independence from the rest of the country......

Who can forget (most of Liverpool has conviently done so) the clubs lack of any sort of response or measurable action in the Mason Holgate racism case involving Roberto Fermino, the various Luiz Suarez racist incidents or the Jon Flanagan domestic violence scandal...the arrogance of the club, believing they have been wronged by history and they somehow are above reproach is one of the many reasons the footballing community holds them in such contempt and will continue to do so....somewhere in Anfield there is a huge fucking carpet with a load of shit swept under it....they have to keep inviting Jan Molby in to sit on the lump to squash it down......

And so, you got there finally...and when you did what happened? Your fans set fire to your own town hall and totally disgraced your city....and we looked on, unsurprised at yet another incident that the media will skirt over, choosing instead to wheel out Phil Thompson, Graeme Souness, ‘Kenny’ and ‘Cara’ to wax lyrical about how their pain and suffering has been extinguished.....try getting battered five nil at Oldham away in league one and you might realise what pain and suffering actually feels like.

You may want to forget the truth, but we never will....

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Peeman wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 pm

The common myth is that I don’t like Liverpool and that is totally correct...however my best friends who are fans of that club are decent folk and good friends , the manager seems a good guy and the team are talented and deserve all the accolades.....they have purchased wisely in the transfer market, coached well and built a side over a number of years against a solid plan, which is what so many clubs, like my own have failed to do consistently....what I dislike is the club itself, the supporters, the city and the general arrogance and distain that has been shown to the rest of the footballing community....and here’s why......

Getting the entire English game banned from Europe for six years for their fans being directly responsible killing innocent people at Heysel and the fact that it hardly ever gets mentioned every year, compared to Hillsborough ✅

Denying a host of English clubs the opportunity to play in Europe competition, some of whom have never had the chance since and probably never will again ✅

Damaging the English National team as a result and causing years of self inflicted hurt to this country’s international standing in world football ✅

For their part in the worst footballing disaster this country has ever seen, Hillsborough, and for totally denying ANY responsibility for the outcomes that day, totally disregarded the behaviour of a section of their travelling support some of whom were under the influence of drink and arrived late to the match, instead waging a thirty year legal war on commanding police officer on the day in an attempt to totally exempt themselves......the police were wrong, no doubt, but trying to portray Scousers as angels....come on ✅

Bullying? Heartbreak? Shit? Give me a break...keep waving your flags and pretend the past never happened, pretend the rest of football doesn’t remember......

The karma of course is that you celebrated your first title in thirty years in an empty stadium with piped in crowd noise, and then got to watch as your own supporters, the ones you have excused for years, burn their own city, piss in and smash up shop fronts, attack the police and injure several bystanders .....all in the middle of a global pandemic that has taken nearly 50k lives in this country alone to date....I hope you watched and I hope you were proud of what you represented....

You may be the self styled champions of everything, but to the rest of the football community, you’ll always be remembered as the stain on our game that we’ll never be able to rub clean....one of the biggest and richest football clubs in the world that has spent the last thirty years massively underachieving, year after year, excuse after excuse for failure, spending millions trying to rekindle past eras.....always painting yourselves as the underdog wallowing in the ‘Thatcher Years’, using it as an excuse to boo the national anthem, peddle idle anti establishment bullshit, time and time again and claim their ridiculous scouse independence from the rest of the country......

Who can forget (most of Liverpool has conviently done so) the clubs lack of any sort of response or measurable action in the Mason Holgate racism case involving Roberto Fermino, the various Luiz Suarez racist incidents or the Jon Flanagan domestic violence scandal...the arrogance of the club, believing they have been wronged by history and they somehow are above reproach is one of the many reasons the footballing community holds them in such contempt and will continue to do so....somewhere in Anfield there is a huge fucking carpet with a load of shit swept under it....they have to keep inviting Jan Molby in to sit on the lump to squash it down......

And so, you got there finally...and when you did what happened? Your fans set fire to your own town hall and totally disgraced your city....and we looked on, unsurprised at yet another incident that the media will skirt over, choosing instead to wheel out Phil Thompson, Graeme Souness, ‘Kenny’ and ‘Cara’ to wax lyrical about how their pain and suffering has been extinguished.....try getting battered five nil at Oldham away in league one and you might realise what pain and suffering actually feels like.

What a fucking post!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Peeman wrote:

Brilliant...left out the Manchester City bus attack and the Steau Bucharest 86 banner , but there was too much to cover in one post.. Vile club and support and no amount of silverware changes that.
Last edited by Bradywasking on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:08 pm
Peeman wrote:

Brilliant...
What an absolutely fantastic post..spot on every single word :bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

On the Citeh bus attack, I still believe, Citeh should have refused to play the game, citing their players feared for their safety.
No one (scouse filth excepted) could have argued with that concern.
I go back to the title and poll question of this post!
I can’t see how anyone can put spuds fans on a worse level that these c u n t s!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ry.sport18
Remember this, they went fucking mad when this was leaked, claiming it was disrespectful to the 96!