Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

goonersid

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by goonersid »

I see that **** klopp, after 4 days of the victims disgracing themselves yet again, has called for them “to wait and we can celebrate together”
It immediately occurred to me that the FA cup was center stage this weekend, thus he must have been feeling starved of his insatiable appetite for media attention, so felt compelled to say something despite nit being asked a question in the first place!
He really is a detestable bastard, worse than Fergie, Mourinho or any other manager I can think of!
Fucking kunnnnnnt !!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Scouse child attacker "Cara", not content with putting his "job" on the line by SPITTING AT A CHILD (just read those words slowly to yourself), has now been photographed out celebrating with the other scouse vermin with absolute disregard for calls to respect social distancing from the scouse police, their mayor, and even their usually cunty football club.

There are calls for him to be sacked by SlySports. Jesus - if SPITTING AT A CHILD does not get you sacked there's little chance this latest act of utter cuntiness will get the sack for this prize ringworm in the arsehole of mankind. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:46 am
I see that **** klopp, after 4 days of the victims disgracing themselves yet again, has called for them “to wait and we can celebrate together”
It immediately occurred to me that the FA cup was center stage this weekend, thus he must have been feeling starved of his insatiable appetite for media attention, so felt compelled to say something despite nit being asked a question in the first place!
He really is a detestable bastard, worse than Fergie, Mourinho or any other manager I can think of!
Fucking kunnnnnnt !!
100% agree with everything you say....

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Heard something yesterday in a conversation about football, Liverpool winning the title and related issues..I doubted the authenticity of the story I heard so I looked it up..So here goes, last February, just before lockdown, a group of Liverpool fans hatched a scheme to encourage their club to sing Stevie G on a short term contract in order for him to win a Premier League medal. The notion was shot down by Liverpool FC at a fan's forum somewhere overseas. The reason they gave was Stevie G is contracted to a different club and isn't (wasn't) available at that time.
Now it seems this idea has been floated again , maybe with a loan move for Stevie G as Rangers are obviously out of season.. The person who told me this said he doesn't think it is a runner as Stevie would have too much integrity to do it.
I think the rules on Premier League medals has changed.I remember Martin Keown getting game time in 2004 also he could reach the required ten games. Apparently now you have just to part of the squad .

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 am
Heard something yesterday in a conversation about football, Liverpool winning the title and related issues..I doubted the authenticity of the story I heard so I looked it up..So here goes, last February, just before lockdown, a group of Liverpool fans hatched a scheme to encourage their club to sing Stevie G on a short term contract in order for him to win a Premier League medal. The notion was shot down by Liverpool FC at a fan's forum somewhere overseas. The reason they gave was Stevie G is contracted to a different club and isn't (wasn't) available at that time.
Now it seems this idea has been floated again , maybe with a loan move for Stevie G as Rangers are obviously out of season.. The person who told me this said he doesn't think it is a runner as Stevie would have too much integrity to do it.
I think the rules on Premier League medals has changed.I remember Martin Keown getting game time in 2004 also he could reach the required ten games. Apparently now you have just to part of the squad .

They going to sign up carragher, fowler, mcmanaman, owen, heskey and suarez too?

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:02 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

They going to sign up carragher, fowler, mcmanaman, owen, heskey and suarez too?
If that ever was really on the cards wouldn't they be unable to register a player so late in the season

Clash

Post by Clash »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:02 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

If that ever was really on the cards wouldn't they be unable to register a player so late in the season
I am sure the PL could make an exception. Stevie G is the best player in the history of football should have a title medal to his name :suicide:

Also, I actually had an angry-ish text from a Liverpool supporting ex workmate last night wondering where my congratulations text to him for the dippers winning the title was. I haven't replied to it yet.

Admittedly he has sent me congratulations texts when we've won something and I did send him a message last summer when they beat the scum in the CL final but that was a one-off. But congratulations for what exactly? As far as I'm aware the 44 year old fat c--t didn't play a single minute of the season. I don't get this congratulations nonsense. You've done fuck all mate!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... s-18515982

A train full of scousers celebrating no doubt !

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads I've edited the thread title to give the Victims* their hard earned asterisk for winning the PL in a season where the rules were changed and VAR and every cùnt and his cousin cheated for them so can we all please get in the habit of using said asterisk when referencing the mousers*. Thank you.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Liverpool , the first team in premier league history to hand the trophy back to their nearest rivals before they have actually received it from them. Currently 4-0 Citeh.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Best team of the PL era my arse

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:32 pm
Best team of the PL era my arse
I can imagine the excuses , but they are a professional football club and being on the lash is no excuse.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Lovely to see both of these filthy showers getting a good old fashioned podgering :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

When Arsenal were beaten 4-0 at Anfield in May 98 ,four days after winning the league,some journalists accused Arsene Wenger of disrespecting the league and their title by fielding a much changed weaker team. Wonder what the journalists are saying today? Biggest laugh though is Liverpool fans moaning on social media that Martin Tyler and Sky were biased against them last night. After the three day wankathon last weekend? FFS.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:03 am
When Arsenal were beaten 4-0 at Anfield in May 98 ,four days after winning the league,some journalists accused Arsene Wenger of disrespecting the league and their title by fielding a much changed weaker team. Wonder what the journalists are saying today? Biggest laugh though is Liverpool fans moaning on social media that Martin Tyler and Sky were biased against them last night. After the three day wankathon last weekend? FFS.
We still had a cup final to play didn’t we. And also probably had a lot of the players with one eye on the World Cup aswell. And their other eye on their hub caps. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: