Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Knock down a famous large capacity football stadium for a smaller replacement. Less seats for regular fans with more executive boxes, corporate facilities s & posh seats. Modern football is shit. :banghead: :banghead:

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2020/05 ... emolition/

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:53 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:43 am
Alex Scott ex female fooblar and her of the meeja nowadays :| was on the beeb the other night co presenting..The One Show :shock: ffs it was cringeworthy.
Why is she being forced on everyone.

She's on everything. I wouldn't mind if she was good at blowjobs
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Is there something you're not telling us IW8 ??? :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:38 am
It will also be the only excuse that talentless Geordie pikey Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandez-Smith-Nfobe-Ryan-Jones-Whatever will need to get back on our screens whining about the time she caught "Malloriaah". :roll:
Why Aye and it meed me awl sweaty loike. It rooined me voyce and cost me mee curreeer, so aye ad to resort ta blowjobs in tha jungill loike.

:D

feckin slaaaaag! :box:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:30 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:53 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:43 am
Alex Scott ex female fooblar and her of the meeja nowadays :| was on the beeb the other night co presenting..The One Show :shock: ffs it was cringeworthy.
Why is she being forced on everyone.

She's on everything. I wouldn't mind if she was good at blowjobs
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Is there something you're not telling us IW8 ??? :D :wink:
Horrible at cupping the balls and is too much to ask for a finger slip up the bottom :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

Uhhhmmmm!

:lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

No interest at all in the rest of this season ... and quite probably for the rest of time. Some massively watered down version of what was already a very sanitised game (sorry I mean product :roll: ) has no appeal whatsoever for me. I was hoping this season would be made void! :banghead:

And even though modern stadiums and the kind of supporters attending those stadiums has changed the game in a hugely detrimental way for a lot of us ... football without any fans in attendance is worthless. It means nothing. It really is just 22 guys kicking a ball around! I'd rahter watch a game at Hackney Marshes. At least there might be a fight or two there!

For various new reasons I actually cannot see myself attending any Arsenal game again. That weasel cunnt-faced Mayor Sadiq Khan has disgracefully added £15 to the cost of driving to games by making the congestion charge 7 days a week and up until 10pm. He's also closed off a lot of London roads to through traffic making already jammed roads even more jammed. And the alternative of travelling by transport will now probably take treble the amount of time it used to take with all the social distancing laws. It will also mean having to wear some unhealthy fucking mask in an already hot environment. I would rather walk to games ... but then my aching legs will have to endure the extra queuing time to get in and out of the ground, which will be intolerable. Plus there'll likely be the latest virtue signalling bullshit such as ''taking the knee'' forced on us before kick-off every game too by the PC obsessed game of football.

Anyway football was likely to become even more of a sport dictated by TV in the future anyway. A generation has grown up only knowing TV football so they wont object to not being there in the flesh. The pumped in crowd noise is what they're already well used from playing FIFA their whole lives and with shite like VAR the TV audiences were far more informed than those in the ground as to what was happening.

Those TV cunnts are circling like vultures though, trying to seize even more control and the greedy, spineless fuckers running the game will never protect anything if lining their own pockets is an option. Although at least they spared us the cameras in the dressing rooms and half-time interviews. For the time at least.

Think I'll give it all a miss though.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:18 am
No interest at all in the rest of this season ... and quite probably for the rest of time. Some massively watered down version of what was already a very sanitised game (sorry I mean product :roll: ) has no appeal whatsoever for me. I was hoping this season would be made void! :banghead:

And even though modern stadiums and the kind of supporters attending those stadiums has changed the game in a hugely detrimental way for a lot of us ... football without any fans in attendance is worthless. It means nothing. It really is just 22 guys kicking a ball around! I'd rahter watch a game at Hackney Marshes. At least there might be a fight or two there!

For various new reasons I actually cannot see myself attending any Arsenal game again. That weasel cunnt-faced Mayor Sadiq Khan has disgracefully added £15 to the cost of driving to games by making the congestion charge 7 days a week and up until 10pm. He's also closed off a lot of London roads to through traffic making already jammed roads even more jammed. And the alternative of travelling by transport will now probably take treble the amount of time it used to take with all the social distancing laws. It will also mean having to wear some unhealthy fucking mask in an already hot environment. I would rather walk to games ... but then my aching legs will have to endure the extra queuing time to get in and out of the ground, which will be intolerable. Plus there'll likely be the latest virtue signalling bullshit such as ''taking the knee'' forced on us before kick-off every game too by the PC obsessed game of football.

Anyway football was likely to become even more of a sport dictated by TV in the future anyway. A generation has grown up only knowing TV football so they wont object to not being there in the flesh. The pumped in crowd noise is what they're already well used from playing FIFA their whole lives and with shite like VAR the TV audiences were far more informed than those in the ground as to what was happening.

Those TV cunnts are circling like vultures though, trying to seize even more control and the greedy, spineless fuckers running the game will never protect anything if lining their own pockets is an option. Although at least they spared us the cameras in the dressing rooms and half-time interviews. For the time at least.

I haven’t attended a home game for years (RVP was still playing) and you know what, I really don’t miss spending the best part of a whole day getting down there, and back, parking miles away, watching shit football for an overpriced fee and being treated like a mug.

Maybe I’m getting old ?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:

Good post Clash. I have really struggled at times during the past few seasons to keep going to watch 'the product' as I'm sure many others have too. At the moment I have no real interest in what happens for the remainder of this season. Actually that's a lie, I am hoping that the scum fu.ck up and fail to qualify for the CL as that would make me smile. Can't wait to see them try and juggle the cost of the new toilet bowl along with the Bank of England facility with their shiny new improved income stream fu.cked. Every cloud eh. I suspect the highlight of this season for me will be the ticket exchange refund for a couple of matches I couldn't make.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:24 pm
Clash wrote:

Good post Clash. I have really struggled at times during the past few seasons to keep going to watch 'the product' as I'm sure many others have too. At the moment I have no real interest in what happens for the remainder of this season. Actually that's a lie, I am hoping that the scum fu.ck up and fail to qualify for the CL as that would make me smile. Can't wait to see them try and juggle the cost of the new toilet bowl along with the Bank of England facility with their shiny new improved income stream fu.cked. Every cloud eh. I suspect the highlight of this season for me will be the ticket exchange refund for a couple of matches I couldn't make.
Good point about the scum Jock. I hope this absolutely breaks them.

Also looking forward to getting my ticket exchange refund soon. Not sure why the club are holding on to it until 24 June though. I claimed it back over a week ago :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i really think clubs are going to have a big problem getting fans back into the grounds.
The older crowd are going to be wary until a vaccine is found and the TV generation coming through are just not going to pay £1,000 for a season ticket.

there will have to be very big price reductions to see the Emirates full again for any match in future.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The fact that the Nations League is to still go ahead next season is absolutely crazy.
Apparently the international breaks will still stand despite the Premier League not kicking off until mid September!

Can you imagine how knackered the players are going to be come the Euros next summer ??
The most logical thing to do would be to scrap all international football until the spring at least, and then just play a few international friendlies before the Euros. Apparently Scotland have six Nations League games and 2 Euro 2020 play off games to play between September and November! :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The, "Taking the knee," is now getting old, rather than making an absolutely valid point.
It is almost as if nobody wants to be the first to stop doing it as they know that they will be totally crucified for doing so :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:52 pm
The, "Taking the knee," is now getting old, rather than making an absolutely valid point.
It is almost as if nobody wants to be the first to stop doing it as they know that they will be totally crucified for doing so :banghead:
It's pure tokenism tbh. While I'm all for exposing any illegal killings of black people (or any people tbh, racist that I am) by police etc what I'd also like to know is why are these fooblers not as concerned for the lives of the minorities around the world that can't video and air their grievances on social media....?

Possibly half a million people have been murdered during the ongoing Darfuri genocide in Sudan for example. Why are these socially responsible "woke" fooblers not doing something to bring attention to that? :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:05 am
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:52 pm
It's pure tokenism tbh. While I'm all for exposing any illegal killings of black people (or any people tbh, racist that I am) by police etc what I'd also like to know is why are these fooblers not as concerned for the lives of the minorities around the world that can't video and air their grievances on social media....?

Possibly half a million people have been murdered during the ongoing Darfuri genocide in Sudan for example. Why are these socially responsible "woke" fooblers not doing something to bring attention to that? :roll:

I agree that the unnecessary killing of any person is totally unacceptable and even more so when it is racially motivated, but fcuk me the black lives matter group have lost my support with some of the outrageous demands/suggestions they are making. Police forces should be scrapped and the money used for social projects - are they fcuking insane ?? There would be anarchy everywhere with every scumbag (white and black) running wild with no fear of punishment :roll: Law abiding people would be running for cover and anything they earn would be stolen or destroyed, and having cash or plastic in your possession would be as good as putting a bullseye on your back

There is a big difference in what started out as a real genuine issue and what has now become a political platform for those operating off their own agenda's and with no real interest in the deaths of innocent black people

wibble

Post by wibble »

Back to modern football bollocks; drinks breaks.

Not too fussed that they’ve brought them in temporarily but wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this becomes a permanent thing and lo and behold, it’s ad break time!