Leicester H Tues 7th Ko 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

DB10GOONER

Re: Leicester H Tues 7th Ko 815pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:21 pm
#afc XI: Martinez, Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac, Bellerin, Ceballos, Xhaka, Tierney, Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang

Subs: Papastathopoulos, Torreira, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Pepe, Nelson, Willock, Nketiah, Macey

#ARSLEI

https://t.co/HrRsYjN7DO
Being brutally honest here the players in red above are not good enough.

Jaysus there's a couple of the remainder too that probably won't make it at the top level.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bizarrely I was actually quite confident going into the games against Sheffield United and Wolves (despite what past experience and logic told me) and backed us to win both games.

Haven’t a penny on us tonight though, there’s just something about that prick steptoe that makes me feel uneasy. He's fucking lightning on the break and could devour Luiz and Mustafi unless we’re completely tuned in for the 90.

The inevitable loss to them up there in November was the final nail in Emery’s coffin in what was a bleak run of form and I still bare the scars from it.

Would love to fucking stick to them tonight though both steptoe and that narcissistic fucker Rogers.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:53 pm
Bizarrely I was actually quite confident going into the games against Sheffield United and Wolves (despite what past experience and logic told me) and backed us to win both games.

Haven’t a penny on us tonight though, there’s just something about that prick steptoe that makes me feel uneasy. He's fucking lightning on the break and could devour Luiz and Mustafi unless we’re completely tuned in for the 90.

The inevitable loss to them up there in November was the final nail in Emery’s coffin in what was a bleak run of form and I still bare the scars from it.

Would love to fucking stick to them tonight though both steptoe and that narcissistic fucker Rogers.
Just need to leave a rusty washing machine, an old ironing board and a broken lawn mower strategically placed along the touch-line and steptoe won't be able to focus on the game - at some point he'd have to go over and give them the once over. :D

shu

Post by shu »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:53 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:51 pm
I’m clearly risking a roasting here :) , but why the potent anti Vardy sentiment? Someone, DB I think, mentioned “racist”, but I’m unaware of that. As a forward who came to the pro game late and the Premiership when he was 27 or 28, he’s been an outstanding goal scorer. You see very few with his nerveless finishing ability and judging him first and foremost as a footballer, I don’t see a reason to dislike him.

Tin hat time I think. :lol:
Nothing against him, just didn't like the way he went on about rejecting Arsenal, he could simply have said he was staying loyal to Leicester City. I do remember thinking when he was strongly linked with Arsenal that he was one player who would go to Stoke and not be terrified. No doubt he made a fantastic career for himself.
So he didn't sign for us well a good decision for him. He is also the PL top scorer .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Come on Arsenal!! :barscarf:

Let's fuck old Racist Steptoe and his wanky club 5 nil. 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off Leicester, fuck off Vardy, you absolute tramp. Let's fucking have this lot.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm quite impressed that Racist Steptoe resisted the urge to do slanty eyes during the taking the knee thing. :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm not sure if its ben mentioned but does anyone else think that having Black Lives matter and Visit Rwanda on the same shirt a bit of a sick joke albeit one that makes me chuckle !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perfect Xhakatard cameo there. In 90 seconds he gave the ball away twice with two stupid uneeded flicks and went through the back of an opportunity player that was no threat at all to us. Complete fucking gobshite. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:31 pm
I'm not sure if its ben mentioned but does anyone else think that having Black Lives matter and Visit Rwanda on the same shirt a bit of a sick joke albeit one that makes me chuckle !
:shock:

:lol:

It's certainly ironic! :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

How has our strikers not copped that Tierney can cross.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Is this the longest that Jonny Evans has gone without raping someone and then getting his club to cover it up?