That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:31 pm
John F wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:29 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:21 pm
cant really expect to win big games with players in the team like mustfai and Xaha....
And fatty kebabisnac .Three slow centre backs and a right back who forgot he was a right back .What did we expect.

The last time that bellend did anything was when he had his fucking takeaway threatened last summer in his car. The fucking cûnt doesn't show anywhere as much fucking effort on a football pitch.
:lol: :lol:

As fucking depressed and angry as I am that comment made me laugh out loud Perry. :lol: 8)

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:25 pm
Fuck off you bunch of no mark fucking cowardly c.unts. Fucking disgrace to the shirt. Mustafi in that second half was an absolute disgrace. They can all go get fucked as far as I care. Couldn’t give a fuck if we sold the lot :banghead:

Comical part of all that is that the sky commentators were giving him the big praisde about his improvement under arteta and that he doesnt go to ground as much, and then THREE fcuking times he went diving in on his arse and should have cost us every single time
And Arteta wants to give Mustafi a new contract. We are a holiday camp club.The table doesnt lie we are a mid table club. Dont even talk about top 4 ever again
We need a total clearout i would only keep Tieney and Sake the rest can go

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:34 pm
John F wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:21 pm
cant really expect to win big games with players in the team like mustfai and Xaha....
And fatty kebabisnac .Three slow centre backs and a right back who forgot he was a right back .What did we expect.

The last time that bellend did anything was when he had his fucking takeaway threatened last summer in his car. The fucking cûnt doesn't show anywhere as much fucking effort on a football pitch.
:lol: :lol:

As fucking depressed and angry as I am that comment made me laugh out loud Perry. :lol: 8)
Might as well just laugh at it all this season.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Spuds are one highly persistently fouling team..

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:
That back 3 is atrocious but we knew that. Still can’t believe what Kolasinac did and Mustafi 2nd half was a amateur level the way he kept selling himself :oops:

On the positive side, Ceballos was excellent and Bellerin played well too.

Aubameyang missed a golden chance just like last year :banghead:

Gutted to lose and in such a Mourinho way too :(

Have to say buddy that I thought that bellend was shit - doesnt look forward when he has the ball, and his pace has all but evaporated :shock: Cedric done more in his time on the pitch that bellend did in the whole game

We have 2 centre backs who want to defend (sokratis and holding) and peps coneman thinks that picking 2 guys who have no interest in defending (luiz and kolasniac) will make us stronger defensively :roll: Arteta is clueless and is right from the wenger footballing style over everthing else playbook

augie

Post by augie »

Ernie71 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:34 pm
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:25 pm
Fuck off you bunch of no mark fucking cowardly c.unts. Fucking disgrace to the shirt. Mustafi in that second half was an absolute disgrace. They can all go get fucked as far as I care. Couldn’t give a fuck if we sold the lot :banghead:

Comical part of all that is that the sky commentators were giving him the big praisde about his improvement under arteta and that he doesnt go to ground as much, and then THREE fcuking times he went diving in on his arse and should have cost us every single time
And Arteta wants to give Mustafi a new contract. We are a holiday camp club.The table doesnt lie we are a mid table club. Dont even talk about top 4 ever again
We need a total clearout i would only keep Tieney and Sake the rest can go

Aretat re-instates xhaka and mustafi and wants to keep them even though they are shit, and yet he is forcing guendouzi out the door despite being 10 times better than that swiss c.unt :censored: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just when you allow yourself to believe things might just be changing along comes a performance against the worst Spurs side in 15 years, and defending to match any of Wenger or Emery's worst moments

I can't be arsed to slate Arteta despite the obvious fact that we are in a lower position than we sacked the previous manager. The season is over if we lose the cup semi and defending like that it could be six or seven with the way they are playing.

So Arteta can have a free pass for the rest of the season. However, if any of Luiz, Kolasinac or Mustafi are in our opening game of next season then I'll call him out for being the thickest *word censored* alive if he thinks he can ever coach anything of the Three Stooges. I dont care if it means playing Medley or some other academy kid. What could be worse than investing another minute playing any of those utter fucktards

Poor Emi Martinez - imagine trying to establish yourself playing behind three blokes who look like they're playing the game on roller skates

Perryashburtongroves

Aubameyang missing changes and wandering around doing fuck all, Pepe had ten decent minutes and fuck all else, as did Lacazette. Midfield was absent as usual, absolute mess at the back. We still should have won that 3-1 at least.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm
Have to say buddy that I thought that bellend was shit - doesnt look forward when he has the ball, and his pace has all but evaporated :shock: Cedric done more in his time on the pitch that bellend did in the whole game

We have 2 centre backs who want to defend (sokratis and holding) and peps coneman thinks that picking 2 guys who have no interest in defending (luiz and kolasniac) will make us stronger defensively :roll: Arteta is clueless and is right from the wenger footballing style over everthing else playbook
I’m hoping Cedric turns out to be a decent player because I’d happily cash in on Bellerin. He’s the Walcott of fullbacks; big reputation as a wonderkid but hasn’t developed since.

I don’t agree that Arteta is from the same playbook as Wenger though. That’s incredibly harsh. Arteta has been very pragmatic since he joined; getting the team working harder defensively and closing the gaping hole between defence and midfield.

Honestly, I think he’s done it reasonably well too when you look at the clusterfuck he has to choose from 😅

I agree kolasinac and Luiz can’t defend but sokratis is shite too so it’s not like he’s benching Van Dijk. He’s basically screwed whoever he plays.

Personally I’d play holding but I’m not sure he’s that great either to be fair so swings and roundabouts.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:42 pm
Just when you allow yourself to believe things might just be changing along comes a performance against the worst Spurs side in 15 years, and defending to match any of Wenger or Emery's worst moments

I can't be arsed to slate Arteta despite the obvious fact that we are in a lower position than we sacked the previous manager. The season is over if we lose the cup semi and defending like that it could be six or seven with the way they are playing.

So Arteta can have a free pass for the rest of the season. However, if any of Luiz, Kolasinac or Mustafi are in our opening game of next season then I'll call him out for being the thickest *word censored* alive if he thinks he can ever coach anything of the Three Stooges. I dont care if it means playing Medley or some other academy kid. What could be worse than investing another minute playing any of those utter fucktards

Poor Emi Martinez - imagine trying to establish yourself playing behind three blokes who look like they're playing the game on roller skates
1. Will you ever learn? :wink:

2. The rest of that post is 100% bang on the money mate.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:53 pm
Aubameyang missing changes and wandering around doing fuck all, Pepe had ten decent minutes and fuck all else, as did Lacazette. Midfield was absent as usual, absolute mess at the back. We still should have won that 3-1 at least.
Midfield was absent??? Ceballos was the best player on the pitch. He was excellent today.

Perryashburtongroves

g88ner wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:56 pm
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:53 pm
Midfield was absent??? Ceballos was the best player on the pitch. He was excellent today.

Fair enough but nobody helping, huge gaps time and time again.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wonder if Saliba knows what he is letting himself in for playing in that shit defence next season

As for Arteta, he has had long enough, if hes the wonder coach how has he not spotted Mustafi, Kolasinac and Xaha are total *word censored*

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

One thing that absolutely confirms today is that unless there is a miracle in the cup, there will be the first year of no European football whatsoever since the very back end of GG's days

Unless there's another season where the cup gift wraps itself and gives us a Hull or Villa final, it will stay that away all the while Kroenke stays

We are such a passive club. Sometimes in wonder what would need to happen before any serious hate was thrown his way? Relegation?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

One area I do feel sorry for Emery and Arteta is that both have been plagued by inexplicable individual errors and red cards. It completely undermines what the managers are trying to do and it’s impossible to solve without good solid defensive signings... and so far that area of the club has been fucking awful!