Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by Clash »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:37 pm
I fucking love this. Told you, Copenhagen '94.
Apart from the scoreline an absolutely bang on comparison Perry :barscarf:

rodders999

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by rodders999 »

BRILLIANT :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

This is a fucking masterclass.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

One of the best performances since the Invincibles era!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

For the first time in a long time i cannot raise a real criticism against a single player in our team :shock:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Liverpool was a great win but we were diabolical for the first half hour and were gifted 2 goals whilst leading a charmed life.

This has been an excellent excellent performance. The gap between the two teams is huge and whilst we have had a fair share of luck then actually it feels like this one has gone exactly to plan.

We haven’t shipped that many chances and have had a few great ones. We have done them on the counter twice and looked pretty solid and comfortable defensively.

Bollocks to any flat track bully wins, fuck thrashing an average United at home, this is the best arsenal performance I’ve seen in a long time.

Clash

Post by Clash »

We can dissect this in more detail another time if we want but for now this has been a SUPERB TEAM PERFORMANCE

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Fucking brilliant performance and result, i've always said i'm not bothered about pretty football but i always love spirit and determination and all of them showed that tonight, bearing in mind this team had Xhaka, Luiz and Mustafi in it :shock: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Had to step out for 15 minutes so paused the sky box but when I started to play it, the cunting thing froze on me and I missed a chunk of the game including the second goal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Worked hard. Defended well. Mustafi possibly out for the final. 3 really pleasing aspects tonight :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking yes. Fucking yes. What a fucking performance. What a fucking effort. Fucking brilliant. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fantastic result. Hard fought and well deserved. 8)

Another FA Cup final :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO5 going to be well pissed off :lol:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

You fucking beauties :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

3 points against Liverpool Wednesday and City dispatched in the cup semi final on Saturday.

Not a bad few days :barscarf:

Even the Unai Emery fan club on here had to have enjoyed that right?

You freaks had a good ebening?

:wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 pm
SteveO5 going to be well pissed off :lol:
Nah even SteveO will give credit where it's due, and he loves the Cup :wink: