Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

YESSSSSSSS !

Every fuckin'Player was a HERO Tonight!

GET IN THERE!!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natural Born Gooner

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

And loved the shithousery breaking up of play near the end!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

More of that and I'll get behind Arteta.

Luiz and KT were brilliant today.

KT looking a steal

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 pm
Fucking brilliant performance and result, i've always said i'm not bothered about pretty football but i always love spirit and determination and all of them showed that tonight, bearing in mind this team had Xhaka, Luiz and Mustafi in it :shock: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Absolutely - after years of tippy tappy football, winning like that is fcuking brilliant :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:40 pm
Right lads I hope you have all lubed up your ringers because we are about to take an arse pounding on a scale not seen since Freddie Mercury's 30th birthday party! :shock: :cry:

:lol:
You forgot that Arteta is no longer at Manchester City :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WOW ! Just Feckin' WOW!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:45 pm

KT looking a steal

Still not for me - team selection was shit again, but the dogged attitude of the players, allied to a lazy arrogance from citeeh players, got us through a game where we should not have had a hope

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That was an absolute fucking masterclass.

They are miles bette than us, and you know what we fucking knew it and we fucking planned for it. We didn’t go out aimlessly hoping to outplay them, we went out to grind them down and nick a goal or two on the break and that’s what we did.

That was a thing of beauty.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Someone wake me up, I'm dreaming. What a performance, just guts and determination, an Arteta masterclass. COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:08 am
Unless we defend brilliantly with NO Mistakes for the whole of the game we are Fuckedd up the jacksee without any lube ! :(
I was ssooo WRONG!

What a fuckin' relief, I thought my heart was gonna give out!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: She Wore She Wore Shew Wore a Yellow Ribbon! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

For the first time in a long time i am absolutely buzzing over an Arsenal match :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:55 pm
I'm going 3-1 to city, we will stay with them for about 20 mins, then they will score, followed up by 2 more before half time, they will take the foot of the pedal in the 2nd half and we will get a late consolation goal.

3-1 to us is 66/1

3-1 to them is 8/1

We are 8/1 to win.
Why didn't I take that 8-1.Brilliant .barscarf: Arteta gets full marks for this one.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:47 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:45 pm

KT looking a steal

Still not for me - team selection was shit again, but the dogged attitude of the players, allied to a lazy arrogance from citeeh players, got us through a game where we should not have had a hope
I honestly think you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong Augie.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Augie’s not for turning, he’s still pining for Unai, our worst start in 40 years and Torreira playing at 10 :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

I'm claiming an assist did a Rodders for the whole of half time :barscarf: :barscarf:

thank you clump for the link :bowing21:
Last edited by gazzatt2 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.