Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by augie »

Block my posts then 8)

And when you are finished doing that, go onto the arteta thread, read what our midget mod has said, and then label him as negative and poison, cos he has echoed everything I said

Retro Gunner

Re: Citeh (still the record points scorers in the league) N Fa Cup Semi Sat 18th KO 745pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:36 pm
Block my posts then 8)

And when you are finished doing that, go onto the arteta thread, read what our midget mod has said, and then label him as negative and poison, cos he has echoed everything I said

He’ll be on here telling you two off in the morning.
:lol:

shu

Post by shu »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:21 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:36 pm
Block my posts then 8)

He’ll be on here telling you two off in the morning.
:lol:
Listen I respect both of you Augie and Bard , as over the years you have both come with a lot of good points to which I have agreed with 99%. Can we please put this current row aside now and move on.
If we want to fight go find Nut Flush the div :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Augie wears Unai Emery underpants pass it on :lol:

(SteveO wears Sean Dyche ones).

:wink:

When Arteta has us lording at Christmas I’m going to destroy those two on here.....daily 8)

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 pm

When Arteta has us lording at Christmas I’m going to destroy those two on here.....daily 8)

I only ever mention emery when I talk about the double standards and favourable treatment by some fans. I said often that he had to go when he did, but my big gripe is the fact that it was ozil and xhaka (and to a lesser degree mustafi) that led the mutiny that led to his sacking. On pitch results were not what made me support emery cos for me the results were a secondary importance - getting rid of the shit and going with a younger players philosophy was pleasing to me, and if arteta kept that process going then I would have backed him to this point despite some woeful performances.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 pm

He's got to ensure we finish above Dyche before any lording it up goes on

Trying to compete with the financially doped Burnley is a real tough one though granted :oops: :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Before Saturday I would have been but now I’m not arsed about league positions after getting to the cup final, everything rides on that game for me now.

Sign me up for two defeats against Villa and Watford if it means we go on to lift the cup in 2 weeks time against those absolute cuuuuuunts.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:34 pm
Before Saturday I would have been but now I’m not arsed about league positions after getting to the cup final, everything rides on that game for me now.

Sign me up for two defeats against Villa and Watford if it means we go on to lift the cup in 2 weeks time against those absolute cuuuuuunts.
Absolutely. All this airy fairy PL bollocks. There's champions and the rest are losers- not runners up. Trophies are everything. Give me that FA Cup and fuck the league position this year.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBard and augie. Lads please can you drop this feud? Just block or ignore each other.

This forum has only in the last year or so started to drag itself out of the poisonous shithole it became towards the end of the Wenger era. It's taken a lot of work by the owners the mods and the members (and a few bans) to do that.

You are both well respected long time members on here and I'd hate for this to escalate to the point where one or both of you had to be banned.

I'd ask everyone too to try and respond to others opinions without personal insults. It's a forum. We won't always agree with each other but we should expect our opinions to be challenged. And we should expect that challenge to be respectful too.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:04 am
OneBard and augie. Lads please can you drop this feud? Just block or ignore each other.

This forum has only in the last year or so started to drag itself out of the poisonous shithole it became towards the end of the Wenger era. It's taken a lot of work by the owners the mods and the members (and a few bans) to do that.

You are both well respected long time members on here and I'd hate for this to escalate to the point where one or both of you had to be banned.

I'd ask everyone too to try and respond to others opinions without personal insults. It's a forum. We won't always agree with each other but we should expect our opinions to be challenged. And we should expect that challenge to be respectful too.
I concur..

In fact I'd go as far as to say "dares more to dis forum, dun dis". Could be a slogan for the new Onlinegooner in fact

You're welcome :D

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I concur..

In fact I'd go as far as to say "dares more to dis forum, dun dis". Could be a slogan for the new Onlinegooner in fact

You're welcome :D

racist :shock: :shock: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

One Bard sends me mask pics by DM so if someone's getting the boot it better be Augie :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:48 pm
One Bard sends me mask pics by DM so if someone's getting the boot it better be Augie :lol:

:rebel_2: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:48 pm
:lol: :lol:

To quote SteveOtheracist :wink: quoting me "dats dorty dat is". :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I have.

also just want to point out I haven't done any name calling so Naaah Naaah Naaah! :mrgreen: :wink:

ps: I Love You Augie Honest!. :D :cheekkiss: