Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Let's see how we do against these cockholes on Tues.Cracking result tonight let's see if we can relegate these brummie arseholes back down again after just the 1 season up.

augie

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by augie »

Major dilemma - want to ensure that we dont allow our main players to get injured before cup final, but really want to relegate these c.unts :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:31 pm
Let's see how we do against these cockholes on Tues.Cracking result tonight let's see if we can relegate these brummie arseholes back down again after just the 1 season up.
How we will miss their endearing charm and chorus of " ave you won the European Cup"......

.....said no-one ever

So long to the Premier League and back to being the yo yo *word censored* they were in the late 80s.

Good riddance I say

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Do not risk Boomerang or Tierney before the cup final. That is all.

"Villa vulvas". :lol: Love it FG. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Play the stiffs and go balls deep for the chavs and that prick Giroud in the final.

Would love to see villa go down but not at the expense of getting one over fat Fwank and the Russian mob.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:28 pm
Play the stiffs and go balls deep for the chavs and that prick Giroud in the final.

Would love to see villa go down but not at the expense of getting one over fat Fwank and the Russian mob.
My sentiments too.

thing is after beating both the merseyscumbags and man$hitty within the space of a week, it would be just like us (if the past is anything to go by) to not turn up and get beat :?

#COYG's

BUT It's The FA Cup I'm focused on.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Dead rubber, no brainer, rest players to feature in cup final, all the teams in relegation zone are scum, we owe nothing to any of them!

Midz

Post by Midz »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 pm
Dead rubber, no brainer, rest players to feature in cup final, all the teams in relegation zone are scum, we owe nothing to any of them!
Absolutely. Let's hope we can help relegate Watford too as they're even bigger *word censored*!!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I’m an optimist when it comes to Arsenal. No matter how unlikely, you always know that Football is capable of surprising you so never throw in the towel prematurely.

Wolves are at Chelsea on the final day and spurs are at palace so if one of them lose we will need to beat Villa and Watford whilst improving our goal difference a little (+3, 4 or 5). It’s unlikely but definitely possible so I can’t agree that this is a dead rubber.

That said, auba looked knackered against citeh so I suspect he’ll be rested along with a few others, so I can see us dropping points tonight :/

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is Eddie Nketia back yet or is he still Banned (I mean by the FA not DB) :wink:

Did we bother appealing the (ridiculous) red they slapped on him but not that VAR Loving scouseCUNT for a far worse foul? :?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:27 am

Did we bother appealing the (ridiculous) red they slapped on him but not that VAR Loving scouseCUNT for a far worse foul? :?
Yeah Eddie is back and will probably start.

I can’t see how we could appeal that red card. It looked reckless so was never going to be overturned. Also, the Alexander-Arnold challenge hadn’t happened at that point so only travelling into the future would have enabled us to use it in an appeal :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI: Martinez, Soares, Holding, Luiz, Kolasinac, Saka, Torreira, Ceballos, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Nketiah https://t.co/yirJikUoI8

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal

26Martínez
16Holding
23David Luiz
31Kolasinac
17Cédric Soares
8Ceballos
11Torreira
77Saka
9Lacazette
30Nketiah
14Aubameyang

Substitutes

2Bellerín
3Tierney
5Papastathopoulos
15Maitland-Niles
19Pépé
28Willock
33Macey
34Xhaka
57Smith

I thought he might rest Auba and / or Ceballos

See mr £350k per week is at home playing Fortnight (again) :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:42 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:27 am

Yeah Eddie is back and will probably start.

I can’t see how we could appeal that red card. It looked reckless so was never going to be overturned. Also, the Alexander-Arnold challenge hadn’t happened at that point

so only travelling into the future would have enabled us to use it in an appeal :lol:
:lol: Good point.

:rubchin: Aaah! Hold On a minute or so .. To the best of my knowledge The Prof and Marty are Gooners

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

As expected bar Auba starting, I’d have definitely rested him but I reckon he’s bulling for the golden boot and badly wants to beat racist steptoe to it.