Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by northbank123 »

I mean surely he realises that Nketiah is Championship standard at best? Aubameyang won us the game against City - better make sure we maroon him out on the wing again.

augie

Post by augie »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 pm
Just think this is what we’ve got to get used to over the coming seasons. Doesn’t get much better than a one-off like Saturday, but we’ve got plenty of shit displays like tonight to come. Just hope the Final is one of those rare special days.

That was the point I was making saturday - cup upsets like last saturday will happen, and while it was great at the time, to take it as a sign that we have turned the corner was fanciful at best. Nothing I have seen from the players or managers in the last few months suggests a team on the rise

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:18 pm
That was pathetic.

So passive and utter dogshit performances by everyone.

Arteta’s team selection didn’t help. I don’t understand a system that has 3 strikers and no creative players. The balance was all wrong all night and the substitutions didn’t help either.

So frustrating. Watford really is a dead rubber now after that ridiculous performance tonight :roll:
There was me thinking that baffling selections and confusions were solely owned by the last guy!

I know - let's ruin Lacazette's regained confidence by putting Nketiah down the middle - a man who true to form showed absolutely nothing again. I watched Mings bounce him around like a rag doll on fuck knows how many occasions...and Arteta left it like that throughout

Oh and just as the defence regains a bit of confidence let's bring back Kolasinac to ruin it all again and take off Luiz

Truly a novice managerial performance

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just crying out for creativity in midfield. And that doesn’t mean the odd Hollywood cross-field ball or tippy tappy shite. Need someone who can unlock a defence like Villa’s tonight with one quick, we’ll paced through ball. Oh yeah, we’ve got someone but he’s too busy counting his money for doing fuck all!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Fucking infuriating :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Only Norwich have conceded more goals than Villa (and only just) and the super coach puts Nketiah up there

Absolutely defies belief

That Villa side are so gash and he has made their defence look like GG's famous back four. Powder puff shite

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Shite!! :cussing:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

shocking. absolutely shocking. nketiah what does anyone see in him.

a sickening performance after city. whats excuse has arteta got.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Villa vulvas I called them :oops: Its our lot who played like fannies :oops: utterly shite..i hate those brummie arseholes I wanted to send them down.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There are so many things to make me vomit up shit through my eyes that im not sure where to start tbh. :x :censored:

Fuck it I'll keep it to the two worst players I've ever seen in an Arsenal jersey.

1. I hope those on here and in the media that have been hailing Xhakatard's "amazing step up in performance" watched that utter fucking shit tonight. The guy is the dumbest fucking footballer I've ever seen. He makes Tony Daley look intelligent ffs. Remember him? "Go on Tony, there's the end of the pitch, run at it son, go on". :oops:

Tonight when we needed our midfield to create and we needed this "reborn superstar" to do the simple but smart things to open up a packed vulva back 9 what did the Son of fucking Pele do? Well he lazily floated a couple of 40 yard diagonal balls across the pitch at team mates that unfortunately for him happened to fucking be 50 yards away! :roll: :censored:

2. As for fucking Hillier mk2, how the fuck was this kid not found out in the under 15s? He makes Gus Ceasar look like Messi. He makes Denilson look like Bergkamp. He makes Alex Mong look like a human fucking being. He makes the actual original fucking Hillier look like Bergkamp and Pele rode the living shit out of Messi and fathered Footballzilla the greatest player of all fucking bastarding fucking time. :x

Rant over. Fuck off. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 pm
Just crying out for creativity in midfield. And that doesn’t mean the odd Hollywood cross-field ball or tippy tappy shite. Need someone who can unlock a defence like Villa’s tonight with one quick, we’ll paced through ball. Oh yeah, we’ve got someone but he’s too busy counting his money for doing fuck all!
Without Ozil - who obviously just doesn't give a fuck anymore - we have no one in midfield that can create. No one. A creator or a top number 10 has to be our top priority along with a top CH.

And getting rid of Xhakatard and Hillier mk2.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:23 pm
goonertux wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 pm
Just think this is what we’ve got to get used to over the coming seasons. Doesn’t get much better than a one-off like Saturday, but we’ve got plenty of shit displays like tonight to come. Just hope the Final is one of those rare special days.

That was the point I was making saturday - cup upsets like last saturday will happen, and while it was great at the time, to take it as a sign that we have turned the corner was fanciful at best. Nothing I have seen from the players or managers in the last few months suggests a team on the rise
He has one game now, it really is as simple as that. The facts remain that we will finish lower in the table than the position we were in under Emery, we went out of Europe to an absolute bunch of pubbers and have produced so many sterile performances I've lost count. If we get bumholed for the Chavs - something that really started the Emery Out machine - I don't see why he gets a free pass to carry on without pressure or challenge

People still talk about the game where we lost at home to Palace last season and the team selections. Well I beg anyone to watch a replay of that game because we were undone by one incredible performance by Zaha and showed more muster and spirit than we did at any point tonight. Villa didn't even need to be good, and they weren't. At least Palace actually came and attacked and scored 3 goals. This lot just put their Championship defenders in the box and watched gormless *word censored* like Pepe and Nkeitah lose the ball themselves

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 pm
And back to shite.

Same old Arsenal.
Always something there to remind me....No matter how good the highs there will always be performances like that...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Our player ratings will for make grim reading after that. I wouldn’t give anyone more than 4 and even then I’d struggle to to see who deserved even that.

Saka, Eddie, Laca, Getafe, Pepe all fucking shit. Holding would win one header then shit his pants at the next one. The midfield is fucking grim, the reason it’s always sideways is because there isn’t a single player in there capable of playing a killer ball.

Either Auba does it on his own against the chavs or gets an assist from Tierney - other than that we are fucked.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:43 pm
There are so many things to make me vomit up shit through my eyes that im not sure where to start tbh. :x :censored:

Fuck it I'll keep it to the two worst players I've ever seen in an Arsenal jersey.

1. I hope those on here and in the media that have been hailing Xhakatard's "amazing step up in performance" watched that utter fucking shit tonight. The guy is the dumbest fucking footballer I've ever seen. He makes Tony Daley look intelligent ffs. Remember him? "Go on Tony, there's the end of the pitch, run at it son, go on". :oops:

Tonight when we needed our midfield to create and we needed this "reborn superstar" to do the simple but smart things to open up a packed vulva back 9 what did the Son of fucking Pele do? Well he lazily floated a couple of 40 yard diagonal balls across the pitch at team mates that unfortunately for him happened to fucking be 50 yards away! :roll: :censored:

2. As for fucking Hillier mk2, how the fuck was this kid not found out in the under 15s? He makes Gus Ceasar look like Messi. He makes Denilson look like Bergkamp. He makes Alex Mong look like a human fucking being. He makes the actual original fucking Hillier look like Bergkamp and Pele rode the living shit out of Messi and fathered Footballzilla the greatest player of all fucking bastarding fucking time. :x

Rant over. Fuck off. :censored:

Not disagreeing with you at all on xhaka buddy (but I do think pillock did ok at right full :shock: ), but for me ceballos and pepe were absolutely fcuking garbage :evil:
I am constantly arguing with my sons re pepe - it is one thing to be average or shit, but to just laze around at your ease without a care in the world is totally unacceptable for me. Run and work a bit you lazy c.unt, or else fcuk off back to where you came from :censored: