Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

goonertux

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by goonertux »

Need a Chavs win tonight so they secure top 4 and piss slightly on the Victims parade. Painful but true. Then they might rest players against Wolves ahead of the final. Wolves then win and Spuds finish 7th. We win the final and bye bye Europe for the Spuds. Some joy in a car-crash of a season!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:11 am
Need a Chavs win tonight so they secure top 4 and piss slightly on the Victims parade. Painful but true. Then they might rest players against Wolves ahead of the final. Wolves then win and Spuds finish 7th. We win the final and bye bye Europe for the Spuds. Some joy in a car-crash of a season!
No way a chav win. We need them fighting for CL on the last day

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:52 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:45 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 am
Don't forget to tune into Sly Sports tonight for the lift..Was always called the trophy presentation but tonight it is the trophy lift.. Maybe it is in honour of the great Merseyside tradition of "lifting " things As in shoplifting and such like.
There will be sperm in the air as Sly see 30 years of hurt coming to an end. The Evertonion will speak in his incomprehensible way about his"club"...Victims FC are at pains to point out that there us nothing organised for outside the stadium..Obviously their loveable rascals of fans will stay at home in order to comply with Health and Safety guidelines.
Should only last 15 minutes. What are they gonna do once they lift it? Go around cheering at empty seats while club staff throw a scarf, silly hat and a flag at them.
That would be a good tribute to the all the English grounds that lay empty on European football nights for six years after they murdered 39 Juventus supporters.
Superb post. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The Victims and Dirty Leeds "lifting" trophies on Sky tonight ...What time is Coronation Street on? :banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Fireworks going off in Tallaght as we speak...If that is for the Victims (and I bet it is) I will cry.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:26 pm
Fireworks going off in Tallaght as we speak...If that is for the Victims (and I bet it is) I will cry.
Now you mention that, there was where i am in Essex about the time of the presentation too...i hadnt though of the link until reading that. i bet it was some a hole celebrating.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:04 am
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
:rubchin:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, are liverpool* fans still murdering bastards?

Yes. Yes, they are.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I believe Spit the Scouse had to be physically restrained from running out into the street to join the mouser* fans last night.

Apparently when it was pointed out to him that there were no little girls to spit at he calmed down somewhat.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Been exchanging texts with an ex-colleague of mine who supports Liverpool* According to him, their title win was given an ''extra edge'' over every other title because of the 7 guards on honour. WHAT?! Who cares about that FFS? There is no sincerity in it whatsoever and it loses its meaning after the first time.

How desperate are this mob for some attention and recognition? The only record the dippers* have achieved this season is winning the title sooner than everyone else ... although winning it in July is actually later than anyone else so it sort of cancels out.

Nobody was interested by the time they won it anyway. Without doubt this tortuously long and tedious season is the worst I can remember in terms of drama and quality. Add in all the VAR bullshit and its been absolute shite from day one!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Clash wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 pm
Been exchanging texts with an ex-colleague of mine who supports Liverpool* According to him, their title win was given an ''extra edge'' over every other title because of the 7 guards on honour. WHAT?! Who cares about that FFS? There is no sincerity in it whatsoever and it loses its meaning after the first time.

How desperate are this mob for some attention and recognition? The only record the dippers* have achieved this season is winning the title sooner than everyone else ... although winning it in July is actually later than anyone else so it sort of cancels out.

Nobody was interested by the time they won it anyway. Without doubt this tortuously long and tedious season is the worst I can remember in terms of drama and quality. Add in all the VAR bullshit and its been absolute shite from day one!

:lol: :lol: There's a strange logic to that. Certainly enough to confuse the average scouser. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Was good to see the images of the mousers* climbing the gate at Anfield last night. I'm assuming it was some kind of drunken ticketless tribute to the 96 fans they helped kill at Hillsborough?

Oh no, hang on, they had no part in that did they. No - Maggie Thatcher, the Sun newspaper, and the damn police made a load of them turn up late, drunk, and without tickets and forced them to push in behind the fans that arrived early with tickets. What the fuck was I thinking? Silly fucking DB. :roll:

Reprehensible repulsive cùnts. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 pm
Clash wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 pm

:lol: :lol: There's a strange logic to that. Certainly enough to confuse the average scouser. :lol:
I like it. :barscarf: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently whilst all those jovial cheeky scouser laahs were celebrating outside their oversized Toilet last night 8 people had their wallets lifted, and one young female was 'assaulted'

Good ole cheeky chappies eh!? Never miss a trick do they.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:08 pm
Apparently whilst all those jovial cheeky scouser laahs were celebrating outside their oversized Toilet last night 8 people had their wallets lifted, and one young female was 'assaulted'

Good ole cheeky chappies eh!? Never miss a trick do they.
Indeed. Never miss a chance to rob their “heroes”’ houses either

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... e-53521596