Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

DB10GOONER
30%
Retro Gunner
33%
Cloaked Gooner
4%
arrgee
4%
NB123
4%
augie
11%
SteveO
7%
falkirk goon
7%

Total votes: 27

DB10GOONER

Re: Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:06 pm
Some other dirty little cùnt has jumped on the Retro Kanye Trump bandwagon I see. :shock: :censored:

It was the fucked up presidential "rally" wasn't it? Maybe I too should have grabbed a mic, started crying like a beeyatch, and blabbered incoherently about abortion and stuff. :lol:
Don't forget the puppies mate - The Puppies!! :wink:
Yep. Those two new votes means two more beautiful cuddly little puppies died. :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:12 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Some other dirty little cùnt has jumped on the Retro Kanye Trump bandwagon I see. :shock: :censored:

It was the fucked up presidential "rally" wasn't it? Maybe I too should have grabbed a mic, started crying like a beeyatch, and blabbered incoherently about abortion and stuff. :lol:
Yep. Those two new votes means two more beautiful cuddly little puppies died. :cry:
Yeah! The crunt even had the evil audacity to name that Puppy RSPCA before he ate him. :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:12 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yeah! The crunt even had the evil audacity to name that Puppy RSPCA before he ate him. :(
Oh that dirty fucking bastard. :shock: :cry:

THE FUCKING PUPPIES MAN!! THE PUPPIES!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know I knowwww :( It gives a whole new meaning to Fur Burger.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: It doesn't matter what you do DB old chap.....you can recruit forum lackeys to promote libellous propaganda, you can use Mod privilege to corrupt the voting figures (we all know that you only have 3 legitimate votes).....the good folk of the OG are as honest as a day is long and they'll vote for the rightful candidate.

Your days as a Bondesque villain are over....admit defeat and acknowledge that I am Xhaka's number 1 critic. This poll is done !

PS. Kanye will be performing at my inauguration.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

You can waffle all you like RG BUT! The Truth has been revealed:

Your love of the male pendage when attached to ladyboys.

Your evil love of killing dogs then eating their young

Your Libelous insinuations of our best and foremost Mod

Our team have contacted kanye and your name is not known to them only the reputation for being a dog eater who loves ladyboys!

Also, we have Twelve new people joining G2G today all very keen to vote for the right man! :D

:wink: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:24 am
You can waffle all you like RG BUT! The Truth has been revealed:

Your love of the male pendage when attached to ladyboys.

Your evil love of killing dogs then eating their young

Your Libelous insinuations of our best and foremost Mod

Our team have contacted kanye and your name is not known to them only the reputation for being a dog eater who loves ladyboys!

Also, we have Twelve new people joining G2G today all very keen to vote for the right man! :D

:wink: :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: It doesn't matter what you do DB old chap.....you can recruit forum lackeys to promote libellous propaganda, you can use Mod privilege to corrupt the voting figures (we all know that you only have 3 legitimate votes).....the good folk of the OG are as honest as a day is long and they'll vote for the rightful candidate.

Your days as a Bondesque villain are over....admit defeat and acknowledge that I am Xhaka's number 1 critic. This poll is done !

:lol:

Hmmm..... I'm not sure whether I should play Obama to your Trump or be Trump mk3 and out-Trump your Trumpiness and just put my fingers in my ears and go "na-na-na-na na na". :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:04 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Hmmm..... I'm not sure whether I should play Obama to your Trump or be Trump mk3 and out-Trump your Trumpiness and just put my fingers in my ears and go "na-na-na-na na na". :lol:

:lol: :lol: I usually find that the last option is very effective. I learnt it from the Wenger acolytes and, of course, those that rate Xhaka.....oh yes, there's more of those cretins than you might imagine !! :roll:

Joking aside....and I was going to say this a couple of weeks ago....despite the disagreements on this forum about certain players, Emery, Arteta etc, the overall quality of analysis and football knowledge is far higher than you normally find amongst groups of supporters.

Maybe that's because the forum has largely become a home for cynical old fuckers. Exactly how I like it ! :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:49 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: I usually find that the last option is very effective. I learnt it from the Wenger acolytes and, of course, those that rate Xhaka.....oh yes, there's more of those cretins than you might imagine !! :roll:

Joking aside....and I was going to say this a couple of weeks ago....despite the disagreements on this forum about certain players, Emery, Arteta etc, the overall quality of analysis and football knowledge is far higher than you normally find amongst groups of supporters.

Maybe that's because the forum has largely become a home for cynical old fuckers. Exactly how I like it ! :lol: :lol:

At Last! We Agree!!! :barscarf:

Well that gets my vote! :D

:rubchin:

Uhhmmm! Imean

:oops:

:-P

:hemademe:

herbert

Post by herbert »

Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Joking aside....and I was going to say this a couple of weeks ago....despite the disagreements on this forum about certain players, Emery, Arteta etc, the overall quality of analysis and football knowledge is far more negative than you normally find considering we are called supporters.

Maybe that's because the forum has largely become a home for cynical know it all wannabee manager type old fuckers. Exactly how I like it ! :lol: :lol:
I was going to vote for you Retro but DB posted something about Xhaka being a **** not long after the semi final and that swung it

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

herbert wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:25 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Joking aside....and I was going to say this a couple of weeks ago....despite the disagreements on this forum about certain players, Emery, Arteta etc, the overall quality of analysis and football knowledge is far more negative than you normally find considering we are called supporters.

Maybe that's because the forum has largely become a home for cynical know it all wannabee manager type old fuckers. Exactly how I like it ! :lol: :lol:
I was going to vote for you Retro but DB posted something about Xhaka being a **** not long after the semi final and that swung it

Bloody hell Herbert, you've been taken in by a Johnny come lately in the Xhaka stakes. What's the matter with you man ??!!

Fear not, the good souls on this forum will keep me ahead. They are wise beyond compare......especially those that haven't voted yet and are trying to decide....they are the wisest of all and I'm sure those super-wise people will prove how wise they are by voting the right way...for me !

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Oh and Herbert.....I saw what you did to my post.

Harsh, but possibly fair ! :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Retro you got my vote as DB10 didn't bother reading my post properly and actually thought I liked the player.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:56 pm
Retro you got my vote as DB10 didn't bother reading my post properly and actually thought I liked the player.

You're a fine man Nos and clearly highly intelligent.

DB might be using his corrupt Mod influence to buy votes and intimidate people with threats of a ban, but the decent and honest majority on this forum are resolutely interested in the truth.

VOTE RETRO......when it comes to Xhaka "detracting", he's the original and best.