other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by the playing mantis »

some prick saying to have 96 points is honor some BS thing t do with hillsborough. what about the juve fans

tiny tiny piece about the arrsests in telegraph and no condoning of it.

whats the betting when theres a spike in liverpool they will blame the government and object to a local lockdown. same in leeds to. nothern cun.ts

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:11 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm
So Liverpool supporters didn't listen to the authorities and have gathered outside.

If it kicks up the media will barely report it.

If it were any other club the FA would be considering punishment.
9 arrested outside Anfield last night, classy bunch as always :roll:

A whole 9 people nicked when there were thousands of the trampy cûnts outside the ground. Can someone explain why they didn't shut the entire area off with barriers and arrest any of the unwashed murdering dole-stealing scumbags who tried to get near? It's always the same with them. Let them do whatever they want because there's always the fear that if anyone intervenes it will end in carnage. Absolute fucking disgusting club and horrendous fucking cûnts who follow them.
Justice for the 39, as always.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
So Liverpool supporters didn't listen to the authorities and have gathered outside.

A whole 9 people nicked when there were thousands of the trampy cûnts outside the ground. Can someone explain why they didn't shut the entire area off with barriers and arrest any of the unwashed murdering dole-stealing scumbags who tried to get near? It's always the same with them. Let them do whatever they want because there's always the fear that if anyone intervenes it will end in carnage. Absolute fucking disgusting club and horrendous fucking cûnts who follow them.
They should've arrested 96 "as a tribute".

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Andrew wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:47 pm
rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Yes, but the thieving cuntbags would have wanted another inquiry and then blamed it all on The Cockneys. :?

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:22 pm
Andrew wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:47 pm
rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Yes, but the thieving cuntbags would have wanted another inquiry and then blamed it all on The Cockneys. :?
Apparently the police forced them to go to the ground.

They would've been arrested, but not charged - because, well, you know...

...Hillsborough...

Midz

Post by Midz »

https://www.justarsenal.com/opinion-it- ... nal/252499

I agree with this that it was wrong for Arseanl to prevent Saliba from playing in the French Cup Final.
The guy has been with St Etienne all season and helped them reach the final. Can't see any reason not to have let him play regardless of the BS they have come out with.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Midz wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:04 pm

I agree with this that it was wrong for Arseanl to prevent Saliba from playing in the French Cup Final.
The guy has been with St Etienne all season and helped them reach the final. Can't see any reason not to have let him play regardless of the BS they have come out with.
Did you see Mbappe leaving the ground on crutches after a bad tackle in the game, where the guy who injured him was sent off, did you want something like this happening to Saliba.

Can you imagine him picking up a serious injury, christ this place would go into complete meltdown.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Hope Leicester win tomorrow but I think they’ve blown it. 1-1.

Villa relegated on goal difference after losing 3-0 to west ham and we narrowly beat watford.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

I hope every single one of those cocks contracts the virus. I mean tomorrow you won't realise how much I want to celebrate if results go our way and we finish 8th....but I will find a way to contain myself :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:08 pm
Midz wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:04 pm

Did you see Mbappe leaving the ground on crutches after a bad tackle in the game, where the guy who injured him was sent off, did you want something like this happening to Saliba.

Can you imagine him picking up a serious injury, christ this place would go into complete meltdown.
Hardly..... I'd forgotten he was on our books tbh..... :lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Villa relegated on goal difference after losing 3-0 to west ham and we narrowly beat watford.
3 wins from their last 14 games for Leicester. Completely shit the bed with top 4 all but bagged at the turn of the year.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm

3 wins from their last 14 games for Leicester. Completely shit the bed with top 4 all but bagged at the turn of the year.

Perhaps Rodgers would have been a perfect fit for us after all...... :rubchin:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Remember the ‘goal’ that Sheff Utd were denied at Villa due to technology not working? Wonder how Eddie Howe feels about that now? I know there were 37 other games but still..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:30 am
Remember the ‘goal’ that Sheff Utd were denied at Villa due to technology not working? Wonder how Eddie Howe feels about that now? I know there were 37 other games but still..
What are you talking about old chap? VAR has solved all those old problems. :lol:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:52 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:30 am
What are you talking about old chap? VAR has solved all those old problems. :lol:
Oi less of the old (even though technically you’re correct!)