Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Andrew

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Andrew »

The FA.

The Cup Final's in August, with nothing else happening as a distraction, but they still schedule it for 5.30pm.

I suppose that we should be grateful that it's at least on a Saturday, but how long will that last?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Andrew wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:51 pm
The FA.

The Cup Final's in August, with nothing else happening as a distraction, but they still schedule it for 5.30pm.

I suppose that we should be grateful that it's at least on a Saturday, but how long will that last?
I'm working earlier in the day so suits me, but I do agree with you

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Not sure where this goes , but the takeover deal at Newcastle has fallen through.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:51 pm
Not sure where this goes , but the takeover deal at Newcastle has fallen through.
Yeah I saw that. I'm glad. The thought of another no mark club like the chavs and citeh getting pimped and buying trophies is sickening. Especially when our pimp is so tight. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Reading some of the reactions from those absolutely deluded and self-entitled unemployed ship-building, 90s tv crying, Keegan-loving, Sheeeeeeraaaaahhhh chanting, screaming like babies when they don't get a throw-in, tantrum throwing, won nothing barcode fans is absolutely hilarious. They're all over the place shouting about being heartbroken and devasted, about how this is a disgrace for the region and all that bollox. The fucking state of the game when people are getting 'heartbroken' because their club isn't being taken over by a corrupt, immoral, evil regime because they automatically assume that the ill-gotten money will guarantee success. Didn't they have all this takeover and spending shit 25 years ago and managed to win fucking nothing then? Fuck off back to your brown ale and taking your tops off. Nobody cares about you, spuds of the north.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Reading some of the reactions from those absolutely deluded and self-entitled unemployed ship-building, 90s tv crying, Keegan-loving, Sheeeeeeraaaaahhhh chanting, screaming like babies when they don't get a throw-in, tantrum throwing, won nothing barcode fans is absolutely hilarious. They're all over the place shouting about being heartbroken and devasted, about how this is a disgrace for the region and all that bollox. The fucking state of the game when people are getting 'heartbroken' because their club isn't being taken over by a corrupt, immoral, evil regime because they automatically assume that the ill-gotten money will guarantee success. Didn't they have all this takeover and spending shit 25 years ago and managed to win fucking nothing then? Fuck off back to your brown ale and taking your tops off. Nobody cares about you, spuds of the north.
I must admit it is amusing watching their fans reactions. I'd say they are more like the West Ham of the North. Haven't achieved anything ever and spent most of the last 30 years being a yo yo club, but listen to most of their deluded tools and you'd think they were entitled to be competing with Barcelona

Suker

Re: Modern Football Bo**cks

Post by Suker »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 am
Arsene fans that try to paint themselves as Arsenal fans. :x Cúnts like Chas Newkey-Burden who "wrote" this load of fucking shit;

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/wh ... nal-legacy

Cúnts like this are a big part of what is wrong with our club and modern football in general. :banghead: :roll: :x

Also, cúnts with double barrel surnames. :oops: :roll: :censored:
Haha..............agree on the two dads folks!! :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53649795

The takeover is complete lads :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:03 pm

I can't see it ever happening in top tier football

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:18 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

I can't see it ever happening in top tier football
To be honest, i can, men will be expected to slow down, be less aggresive, crouch down a bit and it'll be all good..... woe betide any misogynist who doesn't get with the program :banghead: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Leyton Gooner wrote:

Words escape me :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Of course they wait until teams are banned from using dressing rooms before they bring it in - can just imagine some blond bird bent over the physio's table taking a shafting from her team-mate at half time :rubchin: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:24 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Words escape me :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Of course they wait until teams are banned from using dressing rooms before they bring it in - can just imagine some blond bird bent over the physio's table taking a shafting from her team-mate at half time :rubchin: :wink:
Well it’s still traditional to change ends at half time

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:

Jesus fucking cycling Christ. :roll:

Are Europeans trying to kill football? Wasn't the Bosman cùnt Belgian or something? Thanks to that walking hemorrhoid we have the current era of player power and agent fuckery. :censored:

And now this shit from the Dutch? :roll:

Genuinely I hope some blokes kick lumps out of the silly bitches and they fuck off back to their own shit version of the game. :censored:

I've told the story on here before about a work 5 aside that got shit canned when they let the office lesb - sorry female footballer - play. Silly bitch went around kicking fuckers and when one bloke said fuck that and dropped her with a cruncher she fucking complained at work and bye bye football game for the lads. :roll: :censored:

Clash

Post by Clash »

This was inevitable too :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:52 pm

This was inevitable too :roll:
Subbuteo players with tits! Fantastic! Is the ‘flicking’ rule still banned? And does the goalkeeper still have a large rod up their arse?