CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by mcdowell42 »

Kildare should be the only county locked down Augie.

From a personal point of view its not a big inconvenience for me, as I work and live in birr so I obviously don't have to travel out of the county. But for local businesses only just starting to get back on their feet it's a real kick in the teeth, local hotels/restaurants who would have stocked up for business this weekend, only got a few hrs notice that they couldn't open, that's a disgraceful situation.

This was flagged up months ago about the meat plants being high risk working environments and the shower of pricks allegedly running the country did fuck all about it. Even Michael Martin our now Taoiseach flagged it up as far back as May, but now he's in charge it wasn't a priority, its vested interests running this country, to cap it all some of those factories are still open.

People will only put up with this lockdown shit for so long before they start turning.

On a side note when this hopefully ends you watch the politicans turn on the health experts who have been advising them. No politican will accept responsibility for what's gone on here since March and they will look for scapegoats.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:27 am
Just had my test result via text this morning and it was negative, lucky really as I am having an op tomorrow.

Didn't think the test was that bad, I didn't gag when they put the one down your throat (I'll set em up DB you knock en down 🤣) the ones up the nose didn't hurt one bit but does make your eyes water and i sneezed for the next hour :lol:
Hope all goes well for tomorrow Lefty

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:20 pm
Just had my test result via text this morning and it was negative, lucky really as I am having an op tomorrow.

Didn't think the test was that bad, I didn't gag when they put the one down your throat (I'll set em up DB you knock en down 🤣) the ones up the nose didn't hurt one bit but does make your eyes water and i sneezed for the next hour :lol:
Hope all goes well for tomorrow Lefty
Cheers Stu, should be OK, been going on for over a year so tomorrow should see it done :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Augie today's figures
• 19 cases in Kildare, 17 in Dublin, 15 in Offaly, 12 in Laois, 5 in Donegal

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:56 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:44 am

Best wishes for tomorrow.
Cheers Brady, had an op six weeks ago but apparently unsuccessful so having to go in again, bit of a pisser but should be OK for a beer by Tuesday 8)
I didn't know they can mess up a transgender op !!
did you go for the Kate Price flange :D
best wishes for tomorrow
Gazza

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:47 pm
Augie today's figures
• 19 cases in Kildare, 17 in Dublin, 15 in Offaly, 12 in Laois, 5 in Donegal

Said to the wife this morning that the figures for today would be spread evenly across the 3 counties to justify locking us all down, and lo and behold here we are :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:40 pm
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:56 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:44 am

Best wishes for tomorrow.
Cheers Brady, had an op six weeks ago but apparently unsuccessful so having to go in again, bit of a pisser but should be OK for a beer by Tuesday 8)
I didn't know they can mess up a transgender op !!
did you go for the Kate Price flange :D
best wishes for tomorrow
Gazza
:lol: :lol:

Cheers gazza, how the fuck did you know :shock:

I don't think my cock was big enough for the Katie flange so having more skin taken from my arse, back, legs and arms :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I knew you'd have no problem with the one down your throat buddy! :lol: :wink:

I gagged on that one and also had the watery eyes and sneezes for about an hour after the nose one. It was pretty unpleasant overall tbh.

Hope your op goes well today. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:24 am

I knew you'd have no problem with the one down your throat buddy! :lol: :wink:

I gagged on that one and also had the watery eyes and sneezes for about an hour after the nose one. It was pretty unpleasant overall tbh.

Hope your op goes well today. 8)
:lol: :barscarf:

Cheers mate, just over an hour away, luckily the hospital is only half mile down the road.

Can't say I'm looking forward to it, hospitals give me the heeby jeebies :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

For the love of fuck don’t leave that hospital without first taking some candid photos of the nurses for Roddaz’s ***** bank (preferably masked).

:wink:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

how are you lefty ?
you didn't go full out and have the Jody Marsh flange ? :shock:

LeftfootlegendGooner

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 pm
For the love of fuck don’t leave that hospital without first taking some candid photos of the nurses for Roddaz’s ***** bank (preferably masked).

I'm afraid the nurses are now fully clad in onesies and not the sexy kind either :(

I suppose with the masks on they can all look a bit sexy, I thought mine had lovely eyes and I was quite drawn to them until he introduced himself as Martin :shock: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

gazzatt2 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:16 am
how are you lefty ?
you didn't go full out and have the Jody Marsh flange ? :shock:
:lol:

No, literally couldn't quite stretch that far :lol:

I'm good thanks, few days off work to let things heal.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:20 am
rodders999 wrote:

I'm afraid the nurses are now fully clad in onesies and not the sexy kind either :(

I suppose with the masks on they can all look a bit sexy, I thought mine had lovely eyes and I was quite drawn to them until he introduced himself as Martin :shock: :lol:

Hope all's well.

Why is the word ***** censored on here? :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:42 am
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:20 am
rodders999 wrote:

Hope all's well.

Why is the word ***** censored on here? :shock:
No idea roddaz. It's been like that for a good while. I put an accent over the "a" to display the word in all it's true and deserved beauty.

Wànk. :D :wink:

There's always a way. 8)