OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: OZIL - Merged Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 pm
I get that he and Guendouzi are completely done in Arteta's eyes but not even being part of the squad's post match celebrations is a bit strange. Even our injured players took part. :rubchin:
I read somewhere that Arteta gave Ozil permission to go to Turkey with his family as he wasn't in the squad. I'd say his days as a Gunner are over. A shame really. Like the chav rat Fabregas we should have built league winning sides around him but Arsene fucked the pooch on that one. :|

As for the Dozer..... ? :rubchin:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:20 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:59 pm
Ozil was the only player who refused to take a pay cut after Arteta (apparently) spoke to them all.

Ozil hasn’t played since :rubchin:

#justsayin :lol:
He also probably gives more to charity than the rest of the squad put together

It's not often I defend the bloke as he has been as underwhelming as it gets, but he's pretty generous when it comes to charity.....oh and he's still also 100x the player Willock is on a good day !
Easy to give more to charity when you are on £350k a week doing fuck all, as opposed to focusing on the team and playing/training. I pay Ozil's wages, I don't have any right to determine what charities he donates money to. Comparing Ozil will WIllock is comical, Ozil is a world cup winner with a cushy job earning a good crust as opposed to Willock who is trying to establish himself in a mediocre side. Compare Ozil with someone like Smith Rowe who saved Huddersfields bacon in the Championship, and injury free could offer a lot more than ozil has ever done.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Mate fuck wasting breath on this waste of space WHEN WEVE JUST WON THE FUCKING FA CUP

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:48 pm
Mate fuck wasting breath on this waste of space WHEN WEVE JUST WON THE FUCKING FA CUP
I concur wholeheartedly.Get the wee lazy bug eyed Turkish German whatever the fuck he is out the door..350k a wk..if someone is willing to pay him 50k or 100k just get him out and pay the difference.Hes a waste of space especially on what has been a momentous day for us gooners 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Alexis Sanchez agrees to rip up £560,000-a-week Manchester United contract for pay-off to join Inter Milan, paving the way for Jadon Sancho's arrival | @TelegraphDucker and @mcgrathmike https://t.co/p19uXAqDSP

Couldn't we try and do something similar with Ozil, even to him it should be obvious he's not going to feature for us again.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Fuck off Ozil asap you money-grabbing useless parasite!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

To demonstrate how fucked we are in the midfield.... have a guess who has created the most chances this season.....? Here's a clue.... the guy is in semi retirement and hasn't played since the restart.... and has only made 23 appearances all season..... any guesses....? Anyone.....? Anyone....? Bueller....?

:oops:

We need to sign a top ACM or Number 10 as an absolute priority. Even more than a CH. :shock:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:24 pm
To demonstrate how fucked we are in the midfield.... have a guess who has created the most chances this season.....? Here's a clue.... the guy is in semi retirement and hasn't played since the restart.... and has only made 23 appearances all season..... any guesses....? Anyone.....? Anyone....? Bueller....?

We need to sign a top ACM or Number 10 as an absolute priority. Even more than a CH. :shock:
I’m assuming the new ACM or number 10 will be Willian.

As for assists of goals (rather than chances created) I think Saka has the most... and they were mostly from left back! :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

He was fucking lazy at the best of times, remember watching him at Chelsea, one early tough challenge and he fucking gave up

How he has the front as a proffessional to sit there claiming £350K a week, diabolical

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:24 pm

I’m assuming the new ACM or number 10 will be Willian.

As for assists of goals (rather than chances created) I think Saka has the most... and they were mostly from left back! :lol:
I'm not talking about assists here mate. Just chances created. Assists rely on the finisher to do his part too. Our chances created numbers show how really pony our midfield is. It also demonstrates how fucking brilliant Boomerang is to score as many goals as he does with that shit midfield feeding him.

Not sure Willian will do the job. What is he - 32? Legs mostly gone. Not known as a number 10 as most places he's been have shunted him out wide to utilise that pace he now no longer has..... and we expect him to suddenly become the creator we need?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:09 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:48 pm
I concur wholeheartedly.Get the wee lazy bug eyed Turkish German whatever the fuck he is out the door..350k a wk..if someone is willing to pay him 50k or 100k just get him out and pay the difference.Hes a waste of space especially on what has been a momentous day for us gooners 8)
Yeah and take sokratis with him as well as his body guard gimp or whatever - a Win Win outcome. :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... thers/amp/

He's digging the heels in

https://www.football365.com/news/mesut- ... al-arsenal

Trying to explain why he didn't take a pay cut

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:15 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... thers/amp/

He's digging the heels in

https://www.football365.com/news/mesut- ... al-arsenal

Trying to explain why he didn't take a pay cut
It's impossible to know what really happened with the pay deferral/cut thing, but tbh I'd have no problem believing Ozil's version that the club made its usual horse's arse of it. Modern Arsenal could not organise a piss up in a brewery with free tokens. :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ozil, said today...... “I’ll decide when I go, not other people"

Thats some furlough payment :D

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Cheers Arsene! :roll: