Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:43 pm
Oh fuc.k here we go folks. Sky have given Le Tiss, Thomo and Charlie Nick the tin tack from Soccer Saturday :shock:

No new names mentioned as replacements yet BUT we all know what is coming - Alex Scott, the Aluko bird and a black ex pro :banghead: Obviously they will all take the knee before the chit chat starts :roll:

How the fuck did Merse survive the cull :lol:
Jesus Christ that's another football show dead to me. That horrible scouse* lesbian ex foobler will be on it too. Guaranteed. Ticks the gender and sexuality and subhuman species boxes for the Jerome's working in SlySports. :roll: :censored:

Or Jesus God forbid they pinch that Karen Fucking Carney Cùnt from BiTter Sports. :shock: :censored:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

You just know it’s gonna be Clinton ‘know what I mean, bruv’ Morrison, Matt Murray and some old lezzer. Boxes ticked, audience lost.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The new panel will be made up of a black person, a white person, a martian, a vegan, a person who identifies as a weetabix, someone transitioning, a woman of mixed race, a man with two fathers, a person who’s pronoun is they......and Merse.

Looking forward to it.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:30 am
The new panel will be made up of a black person, a white person, a martian, a vegan, a person who identifies as a weetabix, someone transitioning, a woman of mixed race, a man with two fathers, a person who’s pronoun is they......and Merse.

Looking forward to it.
No Oirish or fourteenth generation Oirish, I'm offended well not so much offended as entitled to be offended

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:21 am
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:30 am

Looking forward to it.
No Oirish or fourteenth generation Oirish, I'm offended well not so much offended as entitled to be offended
I'm entitled to be offended on behalf of your sense of being entitled to be offended.

Also I do not see mention of a black Tranny lesbian wheel chair using dwarf anywhere. How is this show "inclusive". :x

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:50 am
I do not see mention of a black Tranny lesbian wheel chair using dwarf anywhere. How is this show "inclusive". :x
Kammy is still on it :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Every programme will now have to start with an apology for broadcasting any previous matches that didn't have the correct mix of ethnic types on the playing field in years gone by, and we all should be ashamed that we watched those games and took any enjoyment from them. Perhaps the entire history of football should now be wiped out and reset, and the statue of Bobby Moore taken down from outside Wembley. I'm also never setting foot inside the ground again until a statue of one of our ladies' legends sits alongside the Henry, Adams and Bergkamp statues. I couldn't name any of the ladies players ever but I'm offended that there isn't a statue of someone I've never heard of

Honestly - isn't the biggest pile of utter shite you've ever encountered

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The question still has to be how the fu.ck did the Merse not get the chop as well. Perhaps they did sack him but Merse started crying so they backtracked a bit sharpish :roll:

I'm a fan of the Merse but I'd be a bigger fan if he chucked in his Sky gig in protest and left them to their new pile of shite panel.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:37 pm
Every programme will now have to start with an apology for broadcasting any previous matches that didn't have the correct mix of ethnic types on the playing field in years gone by, and we all should be ashamed that we watched those games and took any enjoyment from them. Perhaps the entire history of football should now be wiped out and reset, and the statue of Bobby Moore taken down from outside Wembley. I'm also never setting foot inside the ground again until a statue of one of our ladies' legends sits alongside the Henry, Adams and Bergkamp statues. I couldn't name any of the ladies players ever but I'm offended that there isn't a statue of someone I've never heard of

Honestly - isn't the biggest pile of utter shite you've ever encountered

Wrighty is having a pop at anyone suggesting that the sacking of charlie nic, le tiss and big nose thompson is anything to do with race - I'd love to find someone, anyone, who can tell me why sacking them and keeping clinton morrison and (dull as shit) matt murray makes sense if there wasnt a race factor involved :roll: Saying that, I'd like to find someone who could put up a valid defence for keeping the intellectually challenged merson over the other 3 too :roll:
I do wonder if le tiss's removal is anything to do with the fact that he was the first to publicly stop wearing the "black lives matter" badge - imo he put up a very valid argument for doing so when he suggested that a genuine cause had been hijacked by people with ulterior agenda's, but I did wonder at the time if it would come back to haunt him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:58 pm
The question still has to be how the fu.ck did the Merse not get the chop as well. Perhaps they did sack him but Merse started crying so they backtracked a bit sharpish :roll:

I'm a fan of the Merse but I'd be a bigger fan if he chucked in his Sky gig in protest and left them to their new pile of shite panel.
If you've read the utter shit that passed as his autobiography you'd know that the only thing Merse is interested in is Merse. A great player in his day but a complete cùnt as a man. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:55 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

If you've read the utter shit that passed as his autobiography you'd know that the only thing Merse is interested in is Merse. A great player in his day but a complete cùnt as a man. :censored:
A chav loving c.unt at that - one who repeatedly bites the hand that fed him when many clubs would have ripped up his contract and booted him out. Stuck on 99 goals for us and was a bitter bastard forever more - hardly did much when he left to prove us otherwise did he?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Yeah I know, but in fairness that applies to the vast majority of footballers past and present. Still like him though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Yeah I know, but in fairness that applies to the vast majority of footballers past and present. Still like him though.
Yep. Very true.

augie

Post by augie »

SSN and Lyon FC are both running with the story today that Lyon's women's team can now be classed as on a par with the real madrid team of the 50s and 60s, because they are the only clubs to ever win 5 european cups/champions leagues in a row - I'm sure puskas and di stefano must be turning in the graves at being classed as being on the same level of some team of flat chested chicks who should be home cooking and ironing :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:59 pm
SSN and Lyon FC are both running with the story today that Lyon's women's team can now be classed as on a par with the real madrid team of the 50s and 60s, because they are the only clubs to ever win 5 european cups/champions leagues in a row - I'm sure puskas and di stefano must be turning in the graves at being classed as being on the same level of some team of flat chested chicks who should be home cooking and ironing :roll:
What fucking nonsense. That Lyon's women's team are so fucking "brilliant" they would lose to your average boys under 15 team. :roll: