*Red bin dipping filth N Sat 29th Aug KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: *Red bin dipping filth N Sat 29th Aug KO 430pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Great to see!

They had us on the ropes a bit after they scored with that flukey goal, but we came back at them at the end which was encouraging.

AMN has to stay. Get rid of Elneny, Torriera (even though I think he's a good player but he just isn't settled) and Guendouzi (if not in Artetas plans) before him.

Positives to start the season with!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:37 pm
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Fuck off Trampy :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:high5:

Thought we deserved the win...That mane might be a good player but he's a cheating, dirty, diving cuntwhore

AMN is like a different/new player under Arteta - Hope we can keep him.

Still some dross we need to bin, but 2 trophies within a month or so of one another is Really Good.

It's easy to see the sea change under Arteta.

FuckOFF bin dipping cuntbags!

C.O.Y G. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:45 pm
Great to see!

They had us on the ropes a bit after they scored with that flukey goal, but we came back at them at the end which was encouraging.

AMN has to stay. Get rid of Elneny, Torriera (even though I think he's a good player but he just isn't settled) and Guendouzi (if not in Artetas plans) before him.

Positives to start the season with!
Eleney had a good game , yet again AMN had a great game at Wembley, problem is if we sign the players Arteta wants he won't be happy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nice win and always good to beat the murderers*. Thought Holding and Tierney were our best players by a long shot.

But ffs AMN man of the match? I always knew Sutton was thick as shite but dear God! :lol: :lol:

Of many mistakes he made, 4 were typical of AMN's game. Shot when he should have passed. Passed when he should have shot. Overhit a simple pass and underhit another simple pass two minutes later. Terrible decision making. Many awful sloppy touches. Sell him now before he gets fully found out by other clubs.

Worse was Willock who missed a match winner from 6 yards. And did nothing else - as per usual. :roll:

The commentator as soon as we scored said "of course a lot of people call this a glorified friendly". :lol: :roll: In fairness to Sutton he said "every player out there wants to win".

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:59 pm
Nice win and always good to beat the murderers*. Thought Holding and Tierney were our best players by a long shot.

But ffs AMN man of the match? I always knew Sutton was thick as shite but dear God! :lol: :lol:

Of many mistakes he made, 4 were typical of AMN's game. Shot when he should have passed. Passed when he should have shot. Overhit a simple pass and underhit another simple pass two minutes later. Terrible decision making. Many awful sloppy touches. Sell him now before he gets fully found out by other clubs.

Worse was Willock who missed a match winner from 6 yards. And did nothing else - as per usual. :roll:

The commentator as soon as we scored said "of course a lot of people call this a glorified friendly". :lol: :roll: In fairness to Sutton he said "every player out there wants to win".
Friendly or not, we’d hear all about it id those c u n t s had won!
Dirty murdering bastards!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Absolutely. The fucking media hypocrite cùnts make my arse sick. :censored:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

I was watching the game in a WhatsApp group of 14 Gooners, every one of them said it would be madness to sell AMN, don't do it Arsenal. Get rid of Bellend, please.

Gotta give the manager credit again, Wenger and Emery team's would have capitulated under that pressure. Friendly or no friendly.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I know Elneny is shit but i thought he was better than Fannybulge today, i'm just not sure about AMN he has decent games but other times he is completely anonymous, Fannybulge was Fannybulge didn't do a great deal wrong but didn't do a great deal either :rubchin:

We are weak in the midfield and i am concerned that it may not be addressed due to our 'small budget', the problem is some of these players have flattered to deceive in recent matches and in the season to come they will be found out again but i'm not sure Edu etc will spend on players as they can use the justification of the wins against Dippers (twice), Shitty and Chavski to say we are strong enough especially with Arteta saying earlier this week that all players start the season with a clean sheet, does that mean Ozil and Guendozi will be rehabilitated into the fold much like Xhaka has been :rubchin:

Also why the hell is there an international break coming up where potentially players will end up having to go into 14 days quarantine with the season starting before then :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Thought the reserves did okay today :barscarf:
I read that we have won 2 trophies in 29 days now.

Apparantly the vermin from Middlesex have won 2 in 29 years (not including the prestigious Audi cup)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:06 pm
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

That might be sid's carrot doing that

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The best thing about it is it stops the wankfest over the victims for another week or two at least. Fucking love beating those c.unts no matter what the significance of the game.

FUCK THEM :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:06 pm
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

That might be sid's carrot doing that
:lol: :lol:

:shock:

Yes. Yes it might be...... :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:33 pm
The best thing about it is it stops the wankfest over the victims for another week or two at least. Fucking love beating those c.unts no matter what the significance of the game.

FUCK THEM :barscarf:
:barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Solid performance, delighted to beat them , even on penalties. Faded a bit around the time they scored but actually finished on the front foot. Great penalties to round it off.
Actually thought Elneny was good , as was AMN (sorry DB10)..Tierney was excellent also ,as was Martinez when needed..Eddie is too slow in the box, needs to be more decisive. Didn't realise Firmino was playing until the 40th minute.
Good vibes about Arsenal at the moment, but we know from experience that it may be a false dawn.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

OFFICIAL: Ainsley Maitland Niles has been called up to the England squad.

DB will love this