Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gazzatt2

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by gazzatt2 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:28 pm
Bottom right is the pick of the bunch, Roddaz just gave her his patented seal of approval :barscarf:
They are all lezzers

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Bottom right is the pick of the bunch, Roddaz just gave her his patented seal of approval :barscarf:
Actually that bloke at left back looks like Bellerin and scum-supporting "comedian" Rhys James miraculously had a baby and dropped it on its head. :shock:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:02 am
rodders999 wrote:
They are all lezzers
:banghead:

Why the name calling? Speaking as one, I'd like it known and respected that we prefer the term "carpet muncher". 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:44 pm
While I've seen a lot worse, there is barely a tit between them. In fact you could combine all 10 tits from those 5 girls and it would still not make a handful 8)
Have to agree. The top bongo count is a zero there. Do these women not recognise their responsibility to have goodly sized bazongoes? :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:21 am
gazzatt2 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
They are all lezzers

Why the name calling? Speaking as one, I'd like it known and respected that we prefer the term "carpet muncher". 8)

:lol:

Mate there is a guy with van that drives up our road on a regular basis with large sign writing "RUG WIZARD" and every time I see it I giggle and my missus says "you're so childish" :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:50 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
They are all lezzers

Mate there is a guy with van that drives up our road on a regular basis with large sign writing "RUG WIZARD" and every time I see it I giggle and my missus says "you're so childish" :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Wives just don't understand the high quality humour that we enjoy! :D

Over here we have a break down recovery service called "Camel Tow" and a barbers in a village somewhere out in the sticks called "Muff Barbers" - Muff is the name of the village. :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:51 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
They are all lezzers

Over here we have a break down recovery service called "Camel Tow" and a barbers in a village somewhere out in the sticks called "Muff Barbers" - Muff is the name of the village. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Must admit this made me laugh too:

https://www.muffdivingclub.ie/
Welcome to Muff Diving Club
Muff Diving Club was set up in the late 1980’s and has been one of the oldest and most successful scuba diving clubs in Ireland. So if you’re looking for a trip to Ireland and you fancy some Muff diving, then Muff is the place for you, and this site is where you start.

Muff is a village in County Donegal in the northwest of Ireland. A small number of us created our own Scuba Diving Club named after our town. When we launched our website we were inundated with hits. That got us thinking and, as a bet in the local pub, we said we are going to try and make our little club in a little town in Ireland the LARGEST SCUBA DIVING CLUB in the World.

How can you help?

Share the word about our club or even better, join us. For a mere £29.99 you get a lifetime membership certificate with free t-shirt and a great looking membership card. They make a great present so why are you waiting. Join the club yourself or as a gift for a friend and lets make Muff Diving Club the biggest Scuba Diving Club in the World. We have sent membership packs all over the world and if you send a photo with your t-shirt or card somewhere famous, you can join our “Hall of Fame”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:08 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:51 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
gazzatt2 wrote:

They are all lezzers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Must admit this made me laugh too:

https://www.muffdivingclub.ie/
Welcome to Muff Diving Club
Muff Diving Club was set up in the late 1980’s and has been one of the oldest and most successful scuba diving clubs in Ireland. So if you’re looking for a trip to Ireland and you fancy some Muff diving, then Muff is the place for you, and this site is where you start.

Muff is a village in County Donegal in the northwest of Ireland. A small number of us created our own Scuba Diving Club named after our town. When we launched our website we were inundated with hits. That got us thinking and, as a bet in the local pub, we said we are going to try and make our little club in a little town in Ireland the LARGEST SCUBA DIVING CLUB in the World.

How can you help?

Share the word about our club or even better, join us. For a mere £29.99 you get a lifetime membership certificate with free t-shirt and a great looking membership card. They make a great present so why are you waiting. Join the club yourself or as a gift for a friend and lets make Muff Diving Club the biggest Scuba Diving Club in the World. We have sent membership packs all over the world and if you send a photo with your t-shirt or card somewhere famous, you can join our “Hall of Fame”

I'd never heard of them. That is quality. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

That is both brilliant and an in-genius fundraiser 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:27 am
That is both brilliant and an in-genius fundraiser 8)
Must be a couple of Dubliners living in Muff. :D :wink:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Say what you want about them being lesbian, but someone is getting these legs wrapped around their waist and I am jealous AF of whoever that is, male or female!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Where's the drool emoji?

Just a mock up but a thing of absolute beauty! 8)

augie

Post by augie »

That is fantastic - I would buy one of them for every day of the week if it was ever released

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They’ve already blown their load with the bruised banana so fuck all hope of anything like that coming down the tracks.

Anfield ‘89 reissue next on the agenda 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:51 pm
Where's the drool emoji?

Just a mock up but a thing of absolute beauty! 8)

Jesus. That is immense. 8) 8)