Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by augie »

augie

Post by augie »

Said it before and I will say it again, social media is the single biggest factor to the dumbing down of society nowadays - I dont mind coming on a forum like this where you give your opinions and people will either agree or disagree and will let you know either way and that is fine, but the amount of numbnuts who run their own blogs unchecked is shocking and especially when they are viewed as a voice for the fans :roll:
Four Four Two magazine latest edition is the season preview (I get it every season), and this season giving the fans opinion is the guy from legrove - here is a couple of his pearlers (questions in red and his answers in blue) ....

This season will be different because we have an elite young coach

He said other things about arteta but tbh I practically switched off at that stage :roll: I can understand why some fans have bought into arteta and class him as a promising young coach, but elite ?? Do me a favour. There is only a handful of ELITE coaches in world football and that is why they are called elite, and you cannot put a guy with 7 months experience into that category unless it is for a laff :roll:

The one change I'd make would be our rich absent owners. They do all the right things on paper but dont pay attention to the details

All the right things on paper ?? Where the fcuk are they then ?? These c.unts have done fcuk all right since they took over the club and now this knob jockey proclaims that they do all things right on paper ??? How can any self respecting dyed in the world Gooner say that ? Doesnt take a genius to figure out why he would say it though :roll: :rubchin:

This cretins are rolled out to the rest of the footballing world as being the voice of the fans ...... he aint representing me that's for sure

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:11 pm
Said it before and I will say it again, social media is the single biggest factor to the dumbing down of society nowadays - I dont mind coming on a forum like this where you give your opinions and people will either agree or disagree and will let you know either way and that is fine, but the amount of numbnuts who run their own blogs unchecked is shocking and especially when they are viewed as a voice for the fans :roll:
Four Four Two magazine latest edition is the season preview (I get it every season), and this season giving the fans opinion is the guy from legrove - here is a couple of his pearlers (questions in red and his answers in blue) ....

This season will be different because we have an elite young coach

He said other things about arteta but tbh I practically switched off at that stage :roll: I can understand why some fans have bought into arteta and class him as a promising young coach, but elite ?? Do me a favour. There is only a handful of ELITE coaches in world football and that is why they are called elite, and you cannot put a guy with 7 months experience into that category unless it is for a laff :roll:

The one change I'd make would be our rich absent owners. They do all the right things on paper but dont pay attention to the details

All the right things on paper ?? Where the fcuk are they then ?? These c.unts have done fcuk all right since they took over the club and now this knob jockey proclaims that they do all things right on paper ??? How can any self respecting dyed in the world Gooner say that ? Doesnt take a genius to figure out why he would say it though :roll: :rubchin:

This cretins are rolled out to the rest of the footballing world as being the voice of the fans ...... he aint representing me that's for sure
Augster old buddy the worst thing is there are even dumber Arsenal fans than him blogging.... all these stupid cùnts trying to get monetised on YouTube firing out shit content.... geebags. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:49 pm
And now the floodgates are open

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -equal-pay
It's lunacy. All around the world the women's interlull matches are mostly played in front of a couple hundred of their family and friends with the odd game in front of a couple thousand. When they start filling world cup stadiums with 60k or 80k or 100k fans then yep cool give them equal pay.

This is the start of this horseshit. That silly cùnt at the chavs that wanted to manage the Ingerland mens team will be on now calling again for the women's club players to get pay equality with the men in the PL. And again I say yep that's fine. As soon as you set up your own league and stop living off the men's clubs (at a loss let's not forget) and generate your own income to cover paying 100k a week salaries then hell fuck yeah you can have pay equality. Until then please fuck off.

Oh sorry what? You want the equality without the responsibility? Aaaahh poor little princesses.... :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:24 pm
augie wrote:

It's lunacy. All around the world the women's interlull matches are mostly played in front of a couple hundred of their family and friends with the odd game in front of a couple thousand. When they start filling world cup stadiums with 60k or 80k or 100k fans then yep cool give them equal pay.

This is the start of this horseshit. That silly cùnt at the chavs that wanted to manage the Ingerland mens team will be on now calling again for the women's club players to get pay equality with the men in the PL. And again I say yep that's fine. As soon as you set up your own league and stop living off the men's clubs (at a loss let's not forget) and generate your own income to cover paying 100k a week salaries then hell fuck yeah you can have pay equality. Until then please fuck off.

Oh sorry what? You want the equality without the responsibility? Aaaahh poor little princesses.... :roll:
It's rubbish, the complete destruction of normality in the name of what? Political correctness? Equal opportunity? It isn't equal , it is an inferior imitation of a sport. It isn't sexist to say that, it is a fact plain and simple.
There are things in life that may seem similar on the surface but underneath they are chalk and cheese. One of them.being football and women playing football. If women want to play football ,great, it is exercise and it is fun. But no more than that.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

It's rubbish, the complete destruction of normality in the name of what? Political correctness? Equal opportunity? It isn't equal , it is an inferior imitation of a sport. It isn't sexist to say that, it is a fact plain and simple.
There are things in life that may seem similar on the surface but underneath they are chalk and cheese. One of them.being football and women playing football. If women want to play football ,great, it is exercise and it is fun. But no more than that.
I remember the same debate in tennis and the uproar when a man dared to point out that they play to 5 sets when women play to 3. If you want equality, it should be on all terms. When the women's game generates enough commercial income in its own right - and by that I mean Arsenal Ladies getting crowds of 50,000+ and generating sponsorship and kit deals on par with the men's team, then of course that wealth should be equally distributed. But that's just it ladies isn't it........nobody gives a fuck apart from a couple of thousand who turn up at Boreham Wood.....a stadium that on a good day has as many people through the turnstiles for a men's fifth tier league game. At that level men are paid at about 500-600 quid a week - that's the measure of equality

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I agree that there is no comparison between the two but it's worth noting that the match fee for internationals is so small (£1000) that even the money grabbing professionals in the men's team donate it to charity.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

They don't want equality because that means putting the exact same level of work, effort and time to reach the same goal, they just want immediate parity. All these activist groups are the same, Womens rights etc. This transcends football but enters into every facet of life, go back 40 years there were far fewer woman entering all walks of professional life than there are now so the outcome is that there are far fewer women in top positions across everything, give it another 10-20 years and there will be much less disparity. The flip side of the equality equation is that by giving advancement outside the normal processes to women you are taking away from those who haven't had the special advantages given to them.

In football they want to short cut to the same outcome without the effort of spending 100+ years building up in the same way the men's professional game had to from its humble beginnings.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:

If you thought that was bad one is making their debut for the Scottish men’s team tonight apparently :shock: :? :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53958726

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 pm
augie wrote:

If you thought that was bad one is making their debut for the Scottish men’s team tonight apparently :shock: :? :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53958726
:lol: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

:lol:

Imagine the celebrations when one goes in.......eventually :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The SlySports News cùnts did it again! :banghead:

Their fucking awful arse-achingly over dramatised transfer show shit was on tonight and the bird presenting it says "there have been some amazing transfers in this window and tonight another huge one has been announced by man united".

Cut to a picture of a lesbian in a man united kit. :roll: :censored:

Not once did SlySports bimbo mention "women's football" or "man utd women's team" just "football" and "man utd". :roll:

Oh hang on they are announcing some 15 year old boy in Woking has moved his indoor footy game from Thursday night to Wednesday night. :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh fuck me sideways. Have you seen the new line up for SlySports pundits this season? :oops:

It's a calvacade of cùnts, a menagerie of morons, a tsunami of shitheads (tshitheads?), a wagonload of wànkers, a gaggle of geebags, a fuckload of fuckwits. :censored: :roll:

But hey the most important thing is they've ticked most of the pc inclusive boxes.

:rubchin:

Apart from including a black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf. The utter racist sexist discriminatory cùnts. :box:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:39 am
Oh fuck me sideways. Have you seen the new line up for SlySports pundits this season? :oops:

It's a calvacade of cùnts, a menagerie of morons, a tsunami of shitheads (tshitheads?), a wagonload of wànkers, a gaggle of geebags, a fuckload of fuckwits. :censored: :roll:

But hey the most important thing is they've ticked most of the pc inclusive boxes.

:rubchin:

Apart from including a black lesbian wheelchair using dwarf. The utter racist sexist discriminatory cùnts. :box:
The big far fella that thinks he's a footballer is a pundit on it too :shock:

To be honest I very rarely watched it.

I've a feeling it will be a lot of people trying very hard.