KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by TeeCee »

Can't believe the disrespect you lot are showing Campbell!!?? He was immense for us, MASSIVE in fact. I will always think of him as 'Our Sol', even though he came from the swamp. I think he'll always be a 'Massive Our Sol'.

8)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I could never understand the affinity that people grew for Jennings ,Without doubt he was always a Tottenham man that was extremely professional and happened to play for us . Campbell for me is exactly the same , a Spurs man that defected.
His heart was in winning trophies not in The Arsenal per se. He was good for us but never really one of us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:55 am
Can't believe the disrespect you lot are showing Campbell!!?? He was immense for us, MASSIVE in fact. I will always think of him as 'Our Sol', even though he came from the swamp. I think he'll always be a 'Massive Our Sol'.

8)
:lol: :lol:

Is Tony Ferrino in the house? :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:48 am
I could never understand the affinity that people grew for Jennings ,Without doubt he was always a Tottenham man that was extremely professional and happened to play for us . Campbell for me is exactly the same , a Spurs man that defected.
His heart was in winning trophies not in The Arsenal per se. He was good for us but never really one of us.
Agreed 100%. I've never been able to view either as genuine Gunners. Never will.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:41 am
user name had Cook in it
never replied to my question how many of red action got FA cup final tickets :banghead:
Ahhh yes - the dear old Cook, that was the bloke. He stated on here that he'd apparently explained dozens of times what all that "Sod off Jabba" stuff was all about, but every time I asked the question I never got a straight answer. Puppet whores of the club who are as responsible as fucking Hill Wood for selling their souls to this wig wearing c.unt who has taken us back a decade

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:16 pm
More stories to boil the blood

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... nvestment/
Not to worry augie, REDaction will save the day!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

I was reading that until I came across this little gem:

"The lack of spending was the reason many fans eventually turned on club legend Arsene Wenger towards the end of his tenure."

Great to see the Cultists are still out there! :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am
augie wrote:

"The lack of spending was the reason many fans eventually turned on club legend Arsene Wenger towards the end of his tenure."

So it wasn't that he was a dogshite Manager for the last 10 years or so :rubchin: Well i was fooled then :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am
augie wrote:

So it wasn't that he was a dogshite Manager for the last 10 years or so :rubchin: Well i was fooled then :oops:
You and me both apparently. :oops:

As I read that article I was surprised to see it hadn't been written by the high priestess of the cult, John Cross. :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Spurs top and we sit in 11th place, sums it all up really, I told you KSE would make us mediocre (at best), can't remember the last full game I watched, think I watched highlights of the Fulham game on MOTD and that is it for me this season.. dead rubber club until wiggy f*cks off, which isn't likely, the parasitic leach will stink the club out more than end stage rancid senile Wenger.

Not sure I even like football anymore, thanks to c*nts like Kroenke.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:47 pm
Spurs top and we sit in 11th place, sums it all up really, I told you KSE would make us mediocre (at best), can't remember the last full game I watched, think I watched highlights of the Fulham game on MOTD and that is it for me this season.. dead rubber club until wiggy f*cks off, which isn't likely, the parasitic leach will stink the club out more than end stage rancid senile Wenger.

I've said it many times before and I will say it again - if he stays for 3 more years we will be a Championship team. Useless senior managerial appointments time after time, not a single contact worthy of the name in football, not a penny of owner investment, unambitious and a track record of running mediocre franchises and having more interest in property

I said that the only thing that I dreaded about sacking Wenger was the fact that this sorry c.unt and his bunch of cling-ons were the ones left making the decisions over the replacement. Thought with Emery and Mislintat we might be on to something but Arteta, Edu and the whole saga with Pepe, Willian, Ozil etc. - just a shambles

Nobody thought the likes of Wolves and Everton would overtake us but they are doing so at the moment. Leeds probably will too.

A few more owners with ambition at Championship clubs, plus West Ham and Newcastle one day sorting their shit out and we'll be a relegation team. People thought we'd never slip out of the top 4 as when Kroenke joined we were regulars. Last year we needed a cup final win to secure Europa League. Now we are mid table playing the worst football in the division. Of course it can - and will - carry on going backwards

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

I've said it many times before and I will say it again - if he stays for 3 more years we will be a Championship team. Useless senior managerial appointments time after time, not a single contact worthy of the name in football, not a penny of owner investment, unambitious and a track record of running mediocre franchises and having more interest in property

I said that the only thing that I dreaded about sacking Wenger was the fact that this sorry c.unt and his bunch of cling-ons were the ones left making the decisions over the replacement. Thought with Emery and Mislintat we might be on to something but Arteta, Edu and the whole saga with Pepe, Willian, Ozil etc. - just a shambles

Nobody thought the likes of Wolves and Everton would overtake us but they are doing so at the moment. Leeds probably will too.

A few more owners with ambition at Championship clubs, plus West Ham and Newcastle one day sorting their shit out and we'll be a relegation team. People thought we'd never slip out of the top 4 as when Kroenke joined we were regulars. Last year we needed a cup final win to secure Europa League. Now we are mid table playing the worst football in the division. Of course it can - and will - carry on going backwards
Someone at work was talking to me about the game (he's a Leeds fan), I tried to be polite and show interest but it was hardwork, I just wasn't that interested in football and hadn't seen the game, sad times, although in a way it's a relief because the next decade (or more) is going to be painful viewing and I feel a bit sorry for those who still actually care (not KSE!).

There was a time football would come before almost anything.. not anymore, I bet Wenger had nothing bad to say about Stan in his ego-fest book?, if anyone has been arsed to read the self indulgent vomit fest..

:lol: :banghead: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:14 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

Someone at work was talking to me about the game (he's a Leeds fan), I tried to be polite and show interest but it was hardwork, I just wasn't that interested in football and hadn't seen the game, sad times, although in a way it's a relief because the next decade (or more) is going to be painful viewing and I feel a bit sorry for those who still actually care (not KSE!).

There was a time football would come before almost anything.. not anymore, I bet Wenger had nothing bad to say about Stan in his ego-fest book?, if anyone has been arsed to read the self indulgent vomit fest..

:lol: :banghead: :censored:
When my wife asked if I'd like it as a stocking filler this year, I think my reply was that if it was the only paper I had in the house after taking a massive dump, then I'd rather let my arse dry in the sun than subject it to being touched by that thing. Apparently those that have read it - even his chief bum chums - say that it reveals next to nothing. The only chapter I might be tempted to read would be about all the non-existent job offers he turned down in the last 10 years to stay loyal to the club :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Its coming true. 10 year anniversary of this prick could see Championship football being played

What a guy - from Champions League to Championship

My biggest fear long before we punted Wenger, was who this cock and his band of misinformed c.unts would appoint

We hired a decent coach first up but not one of the top men on offer

Then inexplicably we appointed a total novice and expected miracles

Going down fast