West Ham in chaos ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

West Ham in chaos ?

Post by Herd »

Hearing more and more rumours that the club is at war with itself,Moyes and Brady at each others throats and players in open revolt against moyes and the board .
Could all be bollocks but wouldn't it be great if they went down this year.
I loathe these mockney c units as much if not more than our swamp dwelling vermin.

Red Snapper

Re: West Ham in chaos ?

Post by Red Snapper »

Apparently they're trying to offload Jack by ending his contract by mutual consent. If true that's really sad.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Noble was furious with the sale of a player to WBA last week. .

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm trying to think of a time when this lot haven't been in crisis and yet to hear their fans speak, you'd have thought they were a fallen giant. Them and Newcastle, jokers the pair of them. When a club talks about their contribution to a World Cup win over 50 years ago, one FA Cup (grrrr) and a season 35 years ago when they finished 3rd, its hard to take them seriously!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:03 pm
Hearing more and more rumours that the club is at war with itself,Moyes and Brady at each others throats and players in open revolt against moyes and the board .
Could all be bollocks but wouldn't it be great if they went down this year.
I loathe these mockney c units as much if not more than our swamp dwelling vermin.
As you know Herdster old boy I'd usually be whining like an old bitch about "does this really need it's own thread yadda yadda" etc but seeing as it's these murdering vermin I'm hoping this thread will go on to celebrate the utter demise of these bastards. 8)

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:58 pm
I'm trying to think of a time when this lot haven't been in crisis and yet to hear their fans speak, you'd have thought they were a fallen giant. Them and Newcastle, jokers the pair of them. When a club talks about their contribution to a World Cup win over 50 years ago, one FA Cup (grrrr) and a season 35 years ago when they finished 3rd, its hard to take them seriously!
Out of fairness, it is two FA cups. They saw off the might of Fulham in the sixties. Otherwise it's a trail of failure.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:41 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Out of fairness, it is two FA cups. They saw off the might of Fulham in the sixties. Otherwise it's a trail of failure.
It’s actually 3 :shock: :shock:

1964, 1975 v Fulham and 1980 :evil:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

We'd better stop there SteveO before we start making them look good!!

augie

Post by augie »

Do you think sullivan gives brady a shot up the arse before every board meeting ? The fat bitch is a big old target but I'd say she is a filthy bitch :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Looks like we got two fifth columnists here. Flash git mah shootin stick. Flash? Flash?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They can just fuck off back to the second tier where they truly belong. Nothing but a bunch of gobby peasants. As for Wilshere, fucking hell, what a surprise? I thoughy at the time he left us that he'd last about 18 months at the rag and bone men before ending up at somewhere like Colchester or Nothampton, getting a game once a month between injuries. Can't help thinking he hasn't really given a shit for a while now.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:29 pm
Apparently they're trying to offload Jack by ending his contract by mutual consent. If true that's really sad.
Why would a player ( who is consistently injured) who has a contract, agree to terminate it for the benefit of the club and to his detriment ?

That’s the gamble in giving a contract, as we have found to our cost with Ozil, it gives the player some security for its duration.

Was definitely the right move by us to let him go when we did, had all the talent, but not the application or the ability to remain injury free.