Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Bradywasking

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:54 pm
So 1 game into the new season and already we have the scouse loving media debating if their shambolic VAR influenced game yesterday was the greatest opener ever? :roll:
Aparently Klunt mouthed wow on the final whistle :roll:
I really can’t wait for it to go pear shaped for these fucking bastards and that attention seeking german c u n t
No surprise there, even if it is frustrating beyond belief. Also if Football Bono mouthed "wow" you can be 100% sure he knew the cameras were on him.at that precise moment..

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:07 pm
goonersid wrote:
So 1 game into the new season and already we have the scouse loving media debating if their shambolic VAR influenced game yesterday was the greatest opener ever? :roll:
I really can’t wait for it to go pear shaped for these fucking bastards and that attention seeking german c u n t
No surprise there, even if it is frustrating beyond belief. Also if Football Bono mouthed "wow" you can be 100% sure he knew the cameras were on him.at that precise moment..
I still can’t understand how these c u n t s are less despised than sperz.
As much as I hate sperz, there’s nothing in the football world, I loathe more than those victim bastards!
Their’s is a history of fucking shame and disgrace, which they excuse and turn around to make themselves the agrieved!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:39 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:
As much as I hate sperz, there’s nothing in the football world, I loathe more than those victim bastards!
Their’s is a history of fucking shame and disgrace, which they excuse and turn around to make themselves the agrieved!
Not trying to superfan you here sid but have you been to many NLD's, particularly at the shithole? That and the decades of local rivalry will always make the scum more hated by me than even the uber-hateable murdering victims. I'd see the victims win a treble before I'd see the scum win the PL.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 pm
goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Not trying to superfan you here sid but have you been to many NLD's, particularly at the shithole? That and the decades of local rivalry will always make the scum more hated by me than even the uber-hateable murdering victims. I'd see the victims win a treble before I'd see the scum win the PL.
I would agree with you, as an Arsenal fan I despise Spurs, I hate the media love for them and all that..But living in Dublin I do not know any mouthy bandwagon Spurs fans..I do not have any in my family that will ask on a Saturday morning " who are WE playing today?"..
I work with one Spurs fan who is still ultra critical of Harry Kane for forcing Pochettinno (his words) to play him in the Champions League Final when he wasn't fit.
Yeah so.I hate Spurs as much as Chelsea (probably more in reality) but I despise Liverpool with every fibre of my being.

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Same here always the swamp dwellers for me especially as my first experience of football hooliganism was being on my own and getting turned over by a group of Spuds at Richmond station at the age of 14.Mind you they did ask if I supported Tottenham and I said No,ffs and got a nice headbutt for my honesty.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:
just dont get that - the scum are our neighbours, the rivalry is 100x that of the one with the scousers.
it was embarrassing last year when some of our fans actually wanted them to win the Champions League v Liverpool ! :banghead:
can you imagine if that had happened we would NEVER HAVE HEARD THE END OF IT. It was bad enough when Chelsea won it.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:
I’ve not been to an NLD, despite being to more games than I can recall exactly.
I get your point in the rivalry and hatred, I remember Alan Green commentating on an NLD and saying he’d been to all the big derby games all over the world and whilst the NLD might not be the biggest, he couldn’t think of one where both sets of fans seem to hate each other so much, even more than the old firm.
However! I still hate the victims more, because of all the baggage and self pity they bring and their scum fans!
I did however want them to beat sperz in the clge, simple because of the football rivalry and historic implications a sperz win would have brought.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

John F wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:04 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Same here always the swamp dwellers for me especially as my first experience of football hooliganism was being on my own and getting turned over by a group of Spuds at Richmond station at the age of 14.Mind you they did ask if I supported Tottenham and I said No,ffs and got a nice headbutt for my honesty.

Nice! But that really doesn't come as a surprise unfortunately. They have always been a shower of cu.nts and going to the shit hole has been a joke since away allocations were reduced. When we used to get the whole Park Lane and as much of the Paxton as some saw fit to take, it was an easy away day. Now with ineffective policing and a mutant fanbase who think it's still the 70s/80s it definitely helps to go there with a few mates.

I think the difference is the scouse scum are utter cu.nts whereas the scum down the road are utter CU.NTS.

John F

Post by John F »

True Jock they must be the only inbreds left in football that are worse to visit in recent times then it was back then.I did laugh at a radio interview I heard today with an Arsenal supporting lady who is 101 tomorrow.When asked about disliking Spurs she replied "No it's Liverpool I don't like ,I hate them"." They weren't very nice to me when I went up there".They probably took the wheels off her mobility scooter.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Still have a nice little scar on the back of my head from what I think was a coin fucked at me outside the shithole. I despise those cowardly cùnts and their pathetic "superfirm". :censored:

I remember my old mate Spuddy on here telling us about getting fronted by a mob of them on the tube and he had his young nephew with him. They were going to do him until he said "fuck sake lads I've a kid with me" and one of their old boys held the rest off. A lucky escape. Always thought the old boy was probably not a true scum fan though. :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

and typicsl scum wait until exactly after auba new contract announced to all of a sudden be linked firmly with bale and regulion (whoever he is).

trying to steal the thunder.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 pm
and typicsl scum wait until exactly after auba new contract announced to all of a sudden be linked firmly with bale and regulion (whoever he is).

Monkey boy and mumble man together at the swamp :roll: Together with the South Korean army boy they will form the deadliest diving formation team since the Russian synchronised swimming ladies. Apart from probably being permanently banned for cheating MB has a dreadful fitness record so the chances of them ever playing together are pretty slim.

Anybody given any of the current series of All or Nothing a watch? I've resisted so far but there's a bit of me that wants to see for myself how deluded they are at the swamp. A couple of spud mates have said it's more of a comedy than a documentary and that Maureen is all soundbites and really hasn't a clue :lol: No new news there.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 am

Monkey boy and mumble man together at the swamp :roll: Together with the South Korean army boy they will form the deadliest diving formation team since the Russian synchronised swimming ladies. Apart from probably being permanently banned for cheating MB has a dreadful fitness record so the chances of them ever playing together are pretty slim.

Anybody given any of the current series of All or Nothing a watch? I've resisted so far but there's a bit of me that wants to see for myself how deluded they are at the swamp. A couple of spud mates have said it's more of a comedy than a documentary and that Maureen is all soundbites and really hasn't a clue :lol: No new news there.
A scum fan in work said he was mortified when he watched it. :lol:

** "Mortified" in Dublinese means embarrassed. :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:11 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

"Morto" or "Scarlett " in the suburbs of Dublin South West.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:11 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

"Morto" or "Scarlett " in the suburbs of Dublin South West.

Well thanks for the English lesson lads :lol: Originally I thought DB meant the other interpretation of "mortify" what with the whole Catholic thing going on. Support the spuds and having to keep a check on the old boaby eh that's a couple of poor life choices :lol:

I think we'll need to have a sweep stake on how long it takes monkey boy to get injured. I reckon he'll break down in training and be out for a couple of months before he even gets a first team game :roll:

Also, I wonder how long before he gets sent off for diving :rubchin: He's good for at least a couple of attempts a game so it's got to happen. All in all it's just a massive gamble by Maureen, a final roll of the dice as he has nothing else to offer as he oversees the return of the mighty spuds to mid-table mediocrity after that massive NL power shift :roll:

I have to confess that I have had a quick look through the first few episodes of All or Nothing (mainly nothing) and there is a beautiful moment when Maureen is bigging up the importance of the FA cup :lol: Go on, remind me who won that last year Maureen. FOYS :barscarf: