Red bin dipping filth again Carabao cup Thurs 1st Oct KO 745 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Red bin dipping filth again Carabao cup Thurs 1st Oct KO 745 pm

Post by falkirk goon »

These fuckers again :roll: Oh joy :| let's hope night fever hair do takes it seriously.

Bradywasking

Re: Red bin dipping filth again Carabao cup Thurs 1st Oct KO 745 pm

Post by Bradywasking »

Have to see Saliba on Thursday. Hopefully with Gabriel ..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:38 pm
Have to see Saliba on Thursday. Hopefully with Gabriel ..
Absolutely. Plus Saka.

Tbh we'll see the likes of Nelson and Willock getting roasted by their reserves. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:42 pm
These fuckers again :roll: Oh joy :| let's hope night fever hair do takes it seriously.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality mate. 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Does Arteta look at saliba as not one of his transfers.

Feel for Saka too

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:19 am
Tbh I get the feeling Arteta might. The whole pathetic saga around Torreira, Ozil and the Dozer is starting to make me think maybe Arteta is a bit childish and gets into a huff with certain players and then that's it. He'd cut off his nose to spite his face..... maybe.

But how can anyone look at the utter gash midfield of Xhakatard and Elninny last night and not think even a pissed off demotivated Ozil or Torreira or Dozer would not be a billion times better? Forget the agendas and all that shit. Those three players on a bad day are Bergkamps to the other two's Danny Mills ffs. :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:27 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tbh I get the feeling Arteta might. The whole pathetic saga around Torreira, Ozil and the Dozer is starting to make me think maybe Arteta is a bit childish and gets into a huff with certain players and then that's it. He'd cut off his nose to spite his face..... maybe.

But how can anyone look at the utter gash midfield of Xhakatard and Elninny last night and not think even a pissed off demotivated Ozil or Torreira or Dozer would not be a billion times better? Forget the agendas and all that shit. Those three players on a bad day are Bergkamps to the other two's Danny Mills ffs. :roll:
I think you're doing the cockbulge that is Fanny Mills a disservice here DB :oops: he's actually better than those pair of fannyfarts :oops: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Thiago has tested positive for Covid19..He was obviously mixing with the rest of the squad. Have any of the rest of them got it? Can we have a Tottenham Hotspur style walk over please. ?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:52 am
Thiago has tested positive for Covid19..He was obviously mixing with the rest of the squad. Have any of the rest of them got it? Can we have a Tottenham Hotspur style walk over please. ?
We wouldn't get that kind of leg up mate :roll: It'll be reserved specially for media darling teams.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Come come BWK, this is Liverpool you're talking about. If their entire squad were infected and the game called off, it would be they that were awarded the by. We'd be told to fuck off and remember the 96.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:27 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

^^^ This.

I've said on here before that I can't help wondering if Arteta is a sulky and vindictive type if you cross him. There can be no excuse whatsoever for playing Xhaka and Elneny in midfield....NONE. It comes to something when the Swiss prat can actually make Elneny look like the senior player of the two. :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

He won't do it of course, but I'd love to see Arteta put a full first team out and win this one.

Mind you, given our "first team centre mid", we'd probably still lose ! :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clubfoot Xhakatard MUST have some pretty dodgy pictures of emery AND Arteta...because let's face it

he is UTTER GASH

And a fuckin' right VADGE besides

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 am
He won't do it of course, but I'd love to see Arteta put a full first team out and win this one.

Mind you, given our "first team centre mid", we'd probably still lose ! :(
Probably make no difference. Give the kids a run & what will be will be !. Just like to see more energy than we showed 2 days ago. Pens again & we fuck em. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:59 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Come come BWK, this is Liverpool you're talking about. If their entire squad were infected and the game called off, it would be they that were awarded the by. We'd be told to fuck off and remember the 96.
Thiago tested positive for Covid19..He played half a game for Liverpool against CHELSEA in LONDON.
The same Chelsea whose fans were really responsible for Heysel . Football Bono is an address to the WHO said " For sure Covid19 has a Cockney accent ".