Sheff Utd cocks H Sun 4th Oct KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Sheff Utd cocks H Sun 4th Oct KO 2pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up a team we took 1 point from last season.Lets hope were not leetle beet leggy after tonight.

SteveO 35

Re: Sheff Utd cocks H Sun 4th Oct KO 2pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

An interesting test this one. Zero points for this lot this season and this is the type of game that has brought out the worst of ours in recent times under Arteta. At the moment he is setting us up nicely for the big games - a vast improvement. When we play the Villa's and Sheffield United's of this world the games seem to get locked in a tedious stalement and this is where Xhaka, Elneny and whoever else plays in our non scoring, non creating midfield comes under scrutiny as the emphasis will be on us to break them down. They only lost 0-1 to Leeds and were desperately unlucky so I still expect them to fight and scrap and work us hard. We were really lucky against the Shammers and looked really flat so I hope lessons learned from that one

Lets hope Auba has his shooting boots on once more

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

I suspect we will show no creativity or flair, as per usual, and it’ll end 1-1 with us having had 3 shots on target

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is this that shower of shitty sister shaggers who think they're all tough, but are in fact a bunch of cock gobbling inverted homo's?? Who still worship the Light Bulb.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

They have a new forward who'll be looking for a bit of confidence so no better team than Arsenal to give him that

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:49 am
They have a new forward who'll be looking for a bit of confidence so no better team than Arsenal to give him that
Ah but do they have any players that haven’t scored for 4 years ? Or a teenage debutant ? They are the ones who usually have the game of their life and look world beaters.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:53 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:49 am
Ah but do they have any players that haven’t scored for 4 years ? Or a teenage debutant ? They are the ones who usually have the game of their life and look world beaters.
I'll never forget the Rashford one. Me telling my Manc mates beforehand that we'll handle a kid no problem. :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Biggest concern for me with this one is the amount of aerial balls from crosses and set pieces we are going to have to deal with throughout the game.

Leno made some great stops the other night, but we need to see him command the box tomorrow and come and claim anything that floats in around him.

Hope we fucking smash em.

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:35 pm
Is this that shower of shitty sister shaggers who think they're all tough, but are in fact a bunch of cock gobbling inverted homo's?? Who still worship the Light Bulb.
Not sure Sky are allowed to show this behaviour?

augie

Post by augie »

As is always the way when the transfer window is almost closed, the matches themselves are almost an afterthought with most fans focused on the need for Aouar or partey or whoever - you can never tell how the modern matchday fan will react, but I suspect that the club is very lucky that no fans will be at today's game cos the usual collapse of our transfer plan would probably result in a backlash from the stands.

When all is said and done, I expect a scrappy 2-1 win in this game

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just turned on SSN and Laura Woods my new sex kitten is at the ground :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:26 am
Just turned on SSN and Laura Woods my new sex kitten is at the ground :barscarf:
:D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sead Kolašinac is not in Arsenal's match day squad to face Sheffield United today, Bayer Leverkusen have shown previous interest but would need to sell Wendell - linked with Hertha BSC - before they make a defensive signing, according to Kicker.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:18 am
Sead Kolašinac is not in Arsenal's match day squad to face Sheffield United today, Bayer Leverkusen have shown previous interest but would need to sell Wendell - linked with Hertha BSC - before they make a defensive signing, according to Kicker.

Maybe sunday dinner is important to him and he wont give it up for a game of football ? :rubchin: Fat c.unt certainly doesnt look like he missed too yorkshire pudding dinners :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hopefully Sky will provide us with the authentic crowd noises of Same old Arsenal always cheating after five minutes, followed up with Ingerlund, Ingerlund, Ingerlund and We Support Our Local Team