Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

DB10GOONER
30%
Retro Gunner
33%
Cloaked Gooner
4%
arrgee
4%
NB123
4%
augie
11%
SteveO
7%
falkirk goon
7%

Total votes: 27

Jock Gooner

Re: Poll - Who is club foot Xhaka’s detractor-in-chief ?

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:43 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:14 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:37 am
ps: Apparently Putin likes everything in 'triplicate'. :lol:
:coffeespit:

Quality Bard quality. This why you are my campaign manager. 8)

Any chance we can Novichok the puppy murdering bastard Retro Kanye Trump?

#justathought

:D :wink:

Hang on. Retro got the most votes but you won DB :rubchin: Ring any bells :lol: Whose the real Trump boy round here :rubchin:

#justathought

:wink: :lol:
:lol:

Damn. Someone call the FBI. What you mean I disbanded them? :shock:

Murica. 8)

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

#justathought

Hang on. Retro got the most votes but you won DB :rubchin: Ring any bells :lol: Whose the real Trump boy round here :rubchin:

#justathought

Uh! Oh! a dissenting voice... tut! Tut! Jock Gooner will need to 'ave an interview with the KGB are now interested in this team' :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

#justathought

#justathought

Uh! Oh! a dissenting voice... tut! Tut! Jock Gooner will need to 'ave an interview with the KGB are now interested in this team' :D

:lol: Good to hear from you OBG.

My post was 2 days ago so I thought you were probably 'in the basement' by now having your toenails pulled out for being too slow to defend your boss :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

#justathought

#justathought

:lol: Good to hear from you OBG.

My post was 2 days ago so I thought you were probably 'in the basement' by now having your toenails pulled out for being too slow to defend your boss :lol:

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: Hmmmm! How to say this without incriminating myself or my Employers (FSB inc)...

I do the Pulling ( and we're not talking the Rodders kind of pulling here) not the other way around... Hope you've either got a good hidden hole or good health insurance cough! cough! :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Have you never noticed the similarity

OBG - KGB

?

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The gormless cuntard was at his "best" last night. Honestly the worst player I've ever seen in our jersey. Just an abysmal cùnt. :censored:

I've never wanted to see an Arsenal player injured (OK except for maybe Fat Santos as he felated VanJudasCunt at old shatford) but I now fantasise about Xhakatard severing his ACL. :oops:

I'll be banging away on the missus and just as I hit the vinegar strokes she'll gasp "DB are you fucking thinking about Xhakatard getting crippled again ffs?!" :shock:

True story. :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 am
The gormless cuntard was at his "best" last night. Honestly the worst player I've ever seen in our jersey. Just an abysmal cùnt. :censored:

I've never wanted to see an Arsenal player injured (OK except for maybe Fat Santos as he felated VanJudasCunt at old shatford) but I now fantasise about Xhakatard severing his ACL. :oops:

I'll be banging away on the missus and just as I hit the vinegar strokes she'll gasp "DB are you fucking thinking about Xhakatard getting crippled again ffs?!" :shock:

Vinegar strokes :D not heard that one in a while :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Hmmm, a psychologist might suggest an element of unrequited man love there if you are thinking about Xhaka on the vinegar stroke DB.....just saying :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I'll be banging away on the missus and just as I hit the vinegar strokes she'll gasp "DB are you in yet???" :shock:

Just HAD to be done. :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

On the Anfield pitch last night between the fulltime whistle and penalties .
Xhaka : " Can I take one of those penalty thingys?"
Arteta " Not a hope"
Xhaka "Why I'm captain after all"
Arteta " A penalty has to be kicked forward "
Xhaka " Sorry you lost me there"

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:31 pm
Arteta " Not a hope"

It was every fucking time wasn’t it, even when he had time and space to go forward his automatic impulse was backwards :censored: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:51 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:31 pm
Arteta " Not a hope"

It was every fucking time wasn’t it, even when he had time and space to go forward his automatic impulse was backwards :censored: :banghead:
It was inbred into him whilst he was sucking wenker's cock.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The minute the gormless vegetable came on today we looked panic stricken on the ball in every position. :roll: :censored:

How deep can this fuckwit suck a cock? I mean can he wrap his tongue around your balls while throating your schlonger? What the fuck else can it be that gets him picked to play? :shock:

We have poor to average players like Maitland-Bendtner, Hillier Mk2, Sideshow Chav, Kolossalsnatch and Elninny and NONE of them on their WORST FUCKING DAY IS AS COMPLETELY FUCKING SHIT AS FUCKING XHAKATARD. :censored:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:48 pm
The minute the gormless vegetable came on today we looked panic stricken on the ball in every position. :roll: :censored:

How deep can this fuckwit suck a cock? I mean can he wrap his tongue around your balls while throating your schlonger? What the fuck else can it be that gets him picked to play? :shock:

We have poor to average players like Maitland-Bendtner, Hillier Mk2, Sideshow Chav, Kolossalsnatch and Elninny and NONE of them on their WORST FUCKING DAY IS AS COMPLETELY FUCKING SHIT AS FUCKING XHAKATARD. :censored:
Yep, it's uncanny, but his very presence changed the solid (though awfully dull) structure of the team and is it just coincidence that they scored after his entry into the game?

I made a point of watching exactly where he was and what he was doing from the moment he came on and he seems to make a clear effort to make sure he's not involved in proceedings. When he does receive the ball (usually only when we're under no pressure and it's being casually played around at the back), he can't wait to get rid of it, generally backwards.

I was thinking a while back that there's an ideal tactic for any opposition team who has realised what a liability the guy is......when we're playing out from the back, press every arsenal player, but leave Xhaka absolutely unmarked, so that he is always going to be the one who receives the ball. As soon as that ball is on its way to him, have two forwards hare at him at full speed. Mark my words, his panic would be absolutely apparent and he'd get robbed of the ball or hastily hoof it dangerously anywhere. If other teams cotton on to this bloke and deliberately target him, then we'll concede goals as a result.

Fuck me, I've gotta get this bloke out of my head !