OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Gunnersaurus or Ozil

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:15 pm
Just checked with the forum owner and a mod can't ban themselves but can ban people for being silly cùnts. :lol: :wink:

Silly cùnts.
But, can I start a poll? :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:14 pm
Did IQ's just fucking drop? :lol: :lol:

Now it's Ozil's fault 55 people got sacked? Him taking a paycut would have saved their jobs? Has anyone checked if he was in China earlier this year? He probably started COVID. You silly silly cùnts. :oops: :lol:

If only we had a billionaire owner that could have given up a day or two of his earnings to save those 55 jobs. :roll:

Silly cùnts. :lol: :wink:
the word being may DB... i dont think fr one second it would, but for the bloke sitting on his arse with no desire or professional pride to go and earn his crust it just seems a bit off to me...had it been auba or thomas (that would be great PR new signing being blamed then pays for the wage) i wouldnt have an issue.

if you banned all the silly c.unts it would be even quieter than it is now!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It would be empty mate! :lol: :wink:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Now it's Ozil's fault 55 people got sacked? Him taking a paycut would have saved their jobs? Has anyone checked if he was in China earlier this year? He probably started COVID. You silly silly cùnts. :oops: :lol:

If only we had a billionaire owner that could have given up a day or two of his earnings to save those 55 jobs. :roll:

Of course it wasn't Ozil that started the plague.

Apparently it was some guys with Cockney accents...

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Personally I’d keep them both and sack DB10. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:14 pm
Personally I’d keep them both and sack DB10. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Can we add that option to the poll?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:

No one said it was Ozil's fault that 55 people lost their jobs, or that him taking a paycut would have saved their jobs. What I asked is where was the grand gesture when people were losing their jobs.
Ozil is using a highly publicised issue to his advantage . Do you honestly think he cares about the guy in the stupid costume. Why would Arsenal need a mascot when no one is attending games? Arsenal have said the mascot will return when crowds do. Why couldn't Ozil slip the guy a few quid on the quiet? Answer is Ozil used a situation to have a cheap go at the people who are paying him £350k per week to do nothing
I do agree the Kronkes should have kept people in employment if at all possible and they ( Kronkes) should have made the funds available to do so.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUNKNOSHER wrote: Personally I’d keep them both and sack DB10.
Huh? Who the fuck is this guy? :shock:

Jaysus old buddy where you been? I thought you'd fucking died or something! :shock:

How's things? And welcome back! :barscarf:

Now do some modding you silly cùnt. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35 pm
SPUNKNOSHER wrote: Personally I’d keep them both and sack DB10.
Huh? Who the fuck is this guy? :shock:

Jaysus old buddy where you been? I thought you'd fucking died or something! :shock:

How's things? And welcome back! :barscarf:

Now do some modding you silly cùnt. :wink:
"SPUNKNOSHER" !!!!!!

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Fuck off, Ozil!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Seems like Ozil will not be in either our PL or EL squads that will be announced today. Banished for good. Hopefully this final nail in his coffin leads to him and his army of a management/PR team looking for a club to take him in January (even if that means we have to contribute 75% of his wages to make it happen).

Just get fucking rid of him for good.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 am
Seems like Ozil will not be in either our PL or EL squads that will be announced today. Banished for good. Hopefully this final nail in his coffin leads to him and his army of a management/PR team looking for a club to take him in January (even if that means we have to contribute 75% of his wages to make it happen).

At least is will stop the boring questions in every press conference , that was clearly a publicity stunt by him , he doesn't give a shit, why can't we just pay him off and cancel his contract.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Only on this forum would an act of decency get someone cunted. :lol:

You silly cùnts. :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:52 am

Confirmed that ozil, Sokratis and Saliba are not in the EL squad. What was the point in signing Saliba?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:Confirmed that ozil, Sokratis and Saliba are not in the EL squad. What was the point in signing Saliba?
It's bizarre isn't it. Does Arteta not rate him?