Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

Apparently Crouching Tiger Diving Monkey preferred a move to manure rather than back to the scum. :lol: And still those ass inhaling knuckle dragging walking abortions welcome him like the returning hero. :oops: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

How Spursy....score six at Old Trafford...only to see Liverpool steal the headlines by conceding seven..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Very Spursy. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Mo Salah is being proclaimed a hero for standing up for a homeless man who was being abused and threatened by a group of men at a petrol station. Salah also gave the homeless man £100..
Probably thought it was his manager he was saving..

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

No plge this weekend, so “attention seeking bastard face klopp” has been “paying tribute to John lennon” by singing beatles songs!
What a fucking turd!

augie

Post by augie »

Good to see this w**ker make a tool of himself - how very sp*rsy of him :lol: :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... m-arsenal/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:55 pm
Good to see this w**ker make a tool of himself - how very sp*rsy of him :lol: :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... m-arsenal/
:coffeespit:

They are just so spursy. They can't help themselves any of them. :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:17 pm
No plge this weekend, so “attention seeking bastard face klopp” has been “paying tribute to John lennon” by singing beatles songs!
What a fucking turd!
Fucking Trampy Shipman arsehole. What a prick he really is. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

And the Trampy Shipman Cunthole of the Year Award goes to some cock called Dom Farrell who "wrote" this pile of mouser* felating fucking rubbish:

https://www.stadiumastro.com/stadiumast ... t%2F167470

As I was reading it I kept thinking "ok where's the bit were this arsewipe hails Trampy's murderers* as the greatest team of all time?"

And sure enough the entire final two thirds of that article are basically a mouser* felch-a-thon. The silly cùnt is quoting all kinds of minor stats to infer that LiVARpool* are a greater team than the Invincibles. :roll:

But the stupid cùnt fails and even begrudgingly admits that right at the end, even though he spews out shit like "As the Premier League's best continue to stack up dizzying numbers, Arsenal's last title winners slip a little further down the all-time standings". :roll:

Bollocks. The Invincibles are the only team that have won the league and gone the entire league season unbeaten and did it playing far far more adventurous attractive football than the murderers* could even dream of playing. And they did it without fucking VAR cheating for them in every game. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Football Bono on today's Daily Mail is quoted as saying he knew Everton would be the next proper challengers to Liverpool.
What a man., or imagine craving publicity that much that you have to say you knew that this season's flying starters are the real deal just so you look intelligent. ?

rodders999

Re: leader of Liverpool's defense?

Post by rodders999 »

Cool story bro :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Where were you when JFK or Princess Di died? or where were you when you heard about 9/11. ? Or where were you when the horrendous injury was visited on Virgil Van Dijk?
Had a 'discussion ' with a genuine Liverpool fan on Sunday.I say genuine but also paranoid. We argued about the media reaction to the Merseyside derby. He believed it confirmed the conspiracy and bias against Liverpool, I saw the complete opposite. I used the argument that the coverage and media adulation following their Premier League title win was over the top, and not even Leicester City got anything like that.
His answer was that it was because of the pandemic that the programmes were used to fill time and to lift people.

DB10GOONER

Re: leader of Liverpool's defense?

Post by DB10GOONER »

Forever 10 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:52 am
After“the best CB" Van Dijk was injured, can Matip become the leader of Liverpool's defense..........

Post a link to the original article or credit the original author or I'm deleting it.

Also there is a mouser* thread. I'm merging this with that until you credit the author or link the original article. If you don't do that today I'm deleting this and banning you for trolling.

Now banned and shit WUM post deleted.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I think the remainder of this PL season should be canceled and, as a tribute to fallen hero Virgina VanDike, the trophy awarded to the victims*.

https://www.the42.ie/wijnaldum-on-van-d ... 7-Oct2020/

By all accounts the mousers* were lucky that Thiago survived a similar jihadi style terror attack on him by Richarlison. :shock:

Trampy Shipman is said to be so traumatised by these atrocities he has stopped brushing his teeth and cannot bring himself to kiss the mouser* crest even in the event of a hat being dropped anywhere in the world.

Worrying times. :cry:

#prayforklopp

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:43 am
I think the remainder of this PL season should be canceled and, as a tribute to fallen hero Virgina VanDike, the trophy awarded to the victims*.

https://www.the42.ie/wijnaldum-on-van-d ... 7-Oct2020/

By all accounts the mousers* were lucky that Thiago survived a similar jihadi style terror attack on him by Richarlison. :shock:

Trampy Shipman is said to be so traumatised by these atrocities he has stopped brushing his teeth and cannot bring himself to kiss the mouser* crest even in the event of a hat being dropped anywhere in the world.

Worrying times. :cry:

#prayforklopp
More worryingly Klopp was not able to come up with a cliche for a camera crew that happened to be in his bedroom when he woke up.