Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:46 pm
Rob there was a reason why he posted it ,but it was so long ago I can't remember his reasoning.Stevo would be the man to ask i reckon, he was a real fan of this guy :lol:
It was only when he said he would make Denilson captain that the poor chap was banned. Not sure if it was DB10 whose patience finally snapped?!

There were some other beauties - poor underpaid Theo on 100k per week as he was one of our "big three" along with Song and I can't remember who else.

He was also a fan of Djourou and Almunia

I think I ran a poll of his best quotes back in the day lol. The legend lives on !

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:33 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:46 pm
Rob there was a reason why he posted it ,but it was so long ago I can't remember his reasoning.Stevo would be the man to ask i reckon, he was a real fan of this guy :lol:
It was only when he said he would make Denilson captain that the poor chap was banned. Not sure if it was DB10 whose patience finally snapped?!

There were some other beauties - poor underpaid Theo on 100k per week as he was one of our "big three" along with Song and I can't remember who else.

He was also a fan of Djourou and Almunia

I think I ran a poll of his best quotes back in the day lol. The legend lives on !

Bring back Babatunde and Red Member for a COVID lockdown special......Red might tell us Xhaka is world class and Willian will come good and Bellerin will go to Barca for 130 million :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:56 pm
The 8-2 massacre which some of us are still receiving therapy for to this day was simply dismissed as a thing of nothing because we had a qualifying match for the be all and end all the same week which was deemed “the more important game”.

He made my fucking blood boil with the shite he posted, if he wasn’t a professional WUM which I suspect he was, then he must of been a complete fucking window licker because his posts were off the wall.
He was a classic WUM, posting rubbish repeatedly to provoke other members. If it had been one or two stupid comments it would have been fine, we all post gash at some point (especially augie :wink: ). But he was posting provocative nonsense every single post. I warned him repeatedly to moderate his behaviour but he wouldn't and every thread he posted on was ruined by just becoming a template of him posting nonsense and regulars abusing him. So in the end I banned him.

I can't remember exactly what it was he posted but on a couple of occasions he also gave me the impression he wasn't actually an Arsenal supporter.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:38 am
rodders999 wrote:
The 8-2 massacre which some of us are still receiving therapy for to this day was simply dismissed as a thing of nothing because we had a qualifying match for the be all and end all the same week which was deemed “the more important game”.

He made my fucking blood boil with the shite he posted, if he wasn’t a professional WUM which I suspect he was, then he must of been a complete fucking window licker because his posts were off the wall.
He was a classic WUM, posting rubbish repeatedly to provoke other members. If it had been one or two stupid comments it would have been fine, we all post gash at some point (especially augie :wink: ). But he was posting provocative nonsense every single post. I warned him repeatedly to moderate his behaviour but he wouldn't and every thread he posted on was ruined by just becoming a template of him posting nonsense and regulars abusing him. So in the end I banned him.

I can't remember exactly what it was he posted but on a couple of occasions he also gave me the impression he wasn't actually an Arsenal supporter.

Big fat meanie :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol: :barscarf:

I do recall I had nine or ten regulars pm'ing me every day asking me to ban him. :lol:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:13 pm
Arteta will learn from all his mistakes of the last 13 months and we will stroll out 0-5 winners...... or probably not :roll:
What, like keep putting crosses into the box for strikers that can't head the ball or telling us we've had 70% possession and should have won but forgetting that as the other team have scored more goals, it means that we have lost again?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

The crossing situation is apparently straight out of the Pep coaching manual when things aren't going well.

It's not about winning the initial cross but about playing the percentages and picking up the second ball when it's cleared.

:roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:24 pm
The crossing situation is apparently straight out of the Pep coaching manual when things aren't going well.

It's not about winning the initial cross but about playing the percentages and picking up the second ball when it's cleared.

Hmmm.... so a kind of tactical version of hope for the best..... :roll: :oops: :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:29 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Hmmm.... so a kind of tactical version of hope for the best..... :roll: :oops: :lol:
Exactly my interpretation too!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:02 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I do recall I had nine or ten regulars pm'ing me every day asking me to ban him. :lol:

OK then,big fat meanies :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Understand that Thomas Partey's injury is not serious and he could be back for Sunday's match against Leeds. #AFC

https://t.co/KWCwQoMBXi

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:02 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

And at least one telling you not too! :barscarf: :D

He was a legend - him, Baba and Monostich !

Clash

Post by Clash »

:lol:

I think what makes me laugh most about Falkirks match thread titles is the thought of opposition fans taking a peak on here just prior to the game and trying to work out just why they've been called whatever has been chosen :lol: :lol: :barscarf: . Do Yorkshiremen even know what labia lips are though? Will a Benfica fan know what a Bulbeye is?

I assume I am right thinking the women up there still dress like this?

Miss Yorkshire winner 1985 to 2017

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:33 pm

I think what makes me laugh most about Falkirks match thread titles is the thought of opposition fans taking a peak on here just prior to the game and trying to work out just why they've been called whatever has been chosen :lol: :lol: :barscarf: . Do Yorkshiremen even know what labia lips are though? Will a Benfica fan know what a Bulbeye is?

I assume I am right thinking the women up there still dress like this?

Miss Yorkshire winner 1985 to 2017
:lol: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Clash wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:33 pm

I think what makes me laugh most about Falkirks match thread titles is the thought of opposition fans taking a peak on here just prior to the game and trying to work out just why they've been called whatever has been chosen :lol: :lol: :barscarf: .
Outrageously funny!!