Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by SteveO 35 »

Next prediction- he's going to allow Mari to get himself sent off isn't he

GoonerMuzz

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by GoonerMuzz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:06 pm
Please for the love of God fire this utter cock tonight

Tuchel, Kopp, Pep, Maureen - any of them would have spotted thr trouble James is causing inside 15 mins and made a change

This is entirely down to Arteta
I agree about Arteta but lets be honest the players arent exactly covering themselves in glory, Saka has been very poor by his standards so far, MAri is dogshite, Tierney is getting pulled all over the place, Xhaka is Xhaka, i'm not sure Martinelli has actually touched the ball.....

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Even Martin Tyler is taking the piss out of Arsenal

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Please for the love of God fire this utter cock tonight

Tuchel, Kopp, Pep, Maureen - any of them would have spotted thr trouble James is causing inside 15 mins and made a change

This is entirely down to Arteta
I agree about Arteta but lets be honest the players arent exactly covering themselves in glory, Saka has been very poor by his standards so far, MAri is dogshite, Tierney is getting pulled all over the place, Xhaka is Xhaka, i'm not sure Martinelli has actually touched the ball.....
Saka was miles off the pace in the pre season game versus Spurs. Obvious to all he wasn't ready

Tavares on the other hand looked the part

Terrible selection again

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

TeeCee wrote:
Tierney needs to fucking take responsibility and watch his side
To be fair, while he did mess up there, he's also the only source of creativity in the team. Arteta's one tactic of 'get it to Tierney and hope for a miracle' is obvious to any, team.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

He better get on the blower to Pep at half time :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I am watching on NBC....everyone of the three commentators, including Dixon, has been banging on and on and on about the problem with James and that Arteta needs to change something...ANYTHING, tactics, even personnel if necessary, SOMETHING, ANYTHING. But oh no........

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Here we fucking go again :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Its like a bunch of strangers getting together in the park on a Saturday afternoon :roll:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

He better get on the blower to Pep at half time
Can he play CB? :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What masterstroke is Shit for Brains going to pull at half time ?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:10 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Tierney needs to fucking take responsibility and watch his side
To be fair, while he did mess up there, he's also the only source of creativity in the team. Arteta's one tactic of 'get it to Tierney and hope for a miracle' is obvious to any, team.
Tierney gets forward...Dear God, if he didn't we would have absolutely nothing. BUT, the tactic/plan, call it what you will, is for Xhaka to cover him.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:12 pm
What masterstroke is Shit for Brains going to pull at half time ?
Concede???

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

This is turning into what I hope will be a defining day, ultimately leading, in the next few weeks, to the end of what has been the worst managerial tenure in the clubs history.
We have a squad capable of much better than this, we simply need a proven experienced no nonsense manager!
I'm actually loving watching Arteta squirm!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Stonewall penalty you cheating fucking SCUM :banghead: