Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO 745

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 6 Jan KO

Post by OneBardGooner »

I keep waiting for the Scousers to ask parliament to pass a law for the date of the Hillsborough thing.. so that every year on said date the whole country has to hold a 90 minute silence (except for scousers of course, as it is impossible for the gobby CUNNTS to shut their gobshite cake holes for more than 10 seconds).

:cussing:

A11M11

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 6 Jan KO

Post by A11M11 »

And then their crisis is under control next morning

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:52 pm
And then their crisis is under control next morning
Even reopened their training ground. Lying mousers*.... who'd have thought it huh? :roll:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Lying fucking scouse *word censored*. Not a peep from anyone in the media calling out the fact they can play Shrewsbury two days later.

Fucking scandalous. :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

so i haven't exactly been mr superfan in the last few years for various reasons , but i wanted to go to Liverpool away, not having any credits or to be honest that many people i can count on i asked an old scouse chum if there was any chance .............im now in the kop next week ,in some ways its more exiting as its game 1 . then another pal says ive got forest tickets,im going ,then by chance tonight i run into another very old pal who i haven't seen for eons offers me a brief for the god forbids away ...........i might just get back into this football malarky

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:07 am
Lying fucking scouse *word censored*. Not a peep from anyone in the media calling out the fact they can play Shrewsbury two days later.

There is a film being made though - the miracle of Melwood.

People with all sorts of ailments get cured by the healing hands of Klopp

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Heading to Anfield for the first time this Thursday , hope we can do these Scouse dicks! :D

Anyone know what our away end ticket allocation is? Hoping for a quality away atmosphere :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:51 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:07 am

There is a film being made though - the miracle of Melwood.

People with all sorts of ailments get cured by the healing hands of Klopp
What's weird though is Klopp looks more like a Tramp than The Messiah. :rubchin: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

scotgooner wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:31 am
Heading to Anfield for the first time this Thursday , hope we can do these Scouse dicks! :D

Anyone know what our away end ticket allocation is? Hoping for a quality away atmosphere :barscarf:
If you are driving up just make sure you park well away from the ground AND Remove Your Hub caps, or they'll be Removed for you.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:48 pm
I’ve just been watching the news, and they had some Liverpudlian lady on there talking about how they want a ‘Hillsborough law’ passed so that “victims aren’t blamed for disasters”.

She had the absolute brass balls to say, and I quote, “what happened wasn’t our fault”.

It must’ve been 10,000 supporters from some other football team that turned up without tickets and then tried to charge the gates.

**** club, **** fans. Why can’t they just fark off!!??
Fuckkk mate you're being Generous with THAT Description :shock:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

What's weird though is Klopp looks more like a Tramp than The Messiah

He's not a messiah , He's just a lying , smiley git.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:28 am
scotgooner wrote:

If you are driving up just make sure you park well away from the ground AND Remove Your Hub caps, or they'll be Removed for you.
Luckily getting the train down from Edinburgh!

My dad has warned me well about the hub caps :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

It’s an absolute fucking miracle, they must have had a visit to Melwood by this geezer :roll:

https://youtu.be/hnbVqwV8aw4

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

scotgooner wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:22 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:28 am
scotgooner wrote:

Luckily getting the train down from Edinburgh!

My dad has warned me well about the hub caps :lol:
good luck with that