Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

Post by gooner265 »

I dont usually comment post match because I like to calm down/ sober up , delete as applicable , but in 40 years I have never seen a player sent off with 2 yellows in 40 years of watching football before he has been shown the first, please tell me I'm wrong . Even my missus said when we kicked off 'oh it's that ref , he hates us ' ....

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:24 pm
We have a major major discipline problem. Fucking destroying us.

If Ronaldo did the same thing next week, it would all be laughed off and the ref would be in hysterics about it all. "Oooh, look at Ron, so enthusiastic and such desire. Ohhhh, isn't it great to see and what a disgrace that player is to see him going down trying to get him booked."
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

How many times do you see players push other players over and not get booked. A good and honest ref would have warned Martinelli and given him maybe one yellow. That doesn't excuse Martinelli for being stupid and giving a known cheat like Oliver the opportunity to fuck us. But to get two yellows for a bit of handbags in the first incident and then a shove - that most players get away with - is fucking ludicrous.

Just showed the first incident again. NEVER A FUCKING BOOKING. FUCK OFF. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:49 pm
I’ve seen games where an opposition player has made 6,7,8 fouls against us and not got booked.

Then I see one of our players get 2 yellows in 10 seconds for his only 2 fouls in the game.

And people think I’m a fucking conspiracy nut :shock:
You've been right all along roddaz. 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Finally Keown standing up for Arsenal. My God, I never thought I'd see the day.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Arteta would go alot higher in my estimation if he started not giving a fuck and calling out the refs in post match interviews. Name and shame the bad ones.

Fucking hell Lescott is as thick as he is ugly.

Perryashburtongroves

End of the fucking day, we won with ten men. Three fucking points and everyone else can fucking fuck off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:58 pm
End of the fucking day, we won with ten men. Three fucking points and everyone else can fucking fuck off.
Amen. 8)

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves: "We did well but we are struggling to score goals and conceding a lot on set-pieces. With their goal there is some doubt about whether it was a foul or not but that's football. We are used to these decisions.

"We need to improve a lot on scoring goals because we are creating chances but we're not good enough in that part of the game.

"I can accept the decision about their goal but in some games they give it and in some games they don't. They need to do the same decisions in every game because it's frustrating for us.

"We saw the way they celebrated the win and that shows the level we are. I didn't see Arsenal celebrating like this in the past 10 years - it was like they won the league."
:lol: :lol: Salty cunt

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fair play to the 10 that stood tall

I don't want to hear any fucking bollocks conspiracy theories either. I'm sure people will ask when has that Martinelli incident happened to other clubs?

Well I'll ask when have you seen anyone against us shove their hand in someone's face to prevent a throw...in their own fucking half and then sprint half the length of the field to foul them?? I'm genuinely interested

I love Gabi but that was fucking brain dead and I'm afraid an accepted norm in this team. The ref actually gave us our fair share of the decisions tonight and Cedric did enough to merit two yellows in the first half alone

As we all thought, not a pretty watch and first goal wins....thankfully it was us

Wolves reminded me of Wenger's Arsenal 2010 to 2017 - why take a shot when 30 passes to oblivion will do. No wonder only Burnley and Norwich have scored less. I'd be banging my fucking head every week watching that. They just need to add Hleb and Ramsey to twirl around and end up back in the same spot!

Gabriel immense tonight!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Vital 3 points. I've replayed the Martinelli incident a few times, the wolves player looks over his shoulder, sees Martinelli closing in, looks over again sees Martinelli closer and lifts his elbow in Martinelli's direction, visibly leaning, BEFORE Martinelli defends himself and shoves him over.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Michael Oliver is a BROWN ENVELOPE,CORRUPT, CHEATING C.U.N.T.

2 yellows for absolutely fuck all...and then 5 Minutes! - Where the fuck did the cheating cuntslop get 5 minutes from... Did everything he could to steal the game from us....

I bet the east European betting syndicates won't be happy with him the greasy NonceCUNT.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:02 pm
Fair play to the 10 that stood tall

I don't want to hear any fucking bollocks conspiracy theories either. I'm sure people will ask when has that Martinelli incident happened to other clubs?

Well I'll ask when have you seen anyone against us shove their hand in someone's face to prevent a throw...in their own fucking half and then sprint half the length of the field to foul them?? I'm genuinely interested

I love Gabi but that was fucking brain dead and I'm afraid an accepted norm in this team. The ref actually gave us our fair share of the decisions tonight and Cedric did enough to merit two yellows in the first half alone

As we all thought, not a pretty watch and first goal wins....thankfully it was us

Wolves reminded me of Wenger's Arsenal 2010 to 2017 - why take a shot when 30 passes to oblivion will do. No wonder only Burnley and Norwich have scored less. I'd be banging my fucking head every week watching that. They just need to add Hleb and Ramsey to twirl around and end up back in the same spot!

Gabriel immense tonight!
Mate Gabby didn't shove him in the face. :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Don‘t get the hysteria here. Poor discipline. Two standalone yellows. I get that it is unusual and should have been a common sense “orange” and a warning. But you give someone like Michael Oliver the opportunity.

Arteta has to sort it out. It is literally killing us.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Look, maybe I might be on my own on this one but Martinelli infringes a throw being taken, that’s a yellow, and then sees the red mist and pulls a player down. Second yellow. Put it down to a young, naive player but it’s no conspiracy.
We battled well to hang on and 3 lovely fuckin points. 2 games in hand on the racists, and who
knows, maybe, just maybe?